Subject: FVWM: Mini Icons

From: [email-masked] (Gail Mara Gurman)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 13:39:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to whoever posted them for the mini-icons, but I can't get fvwm to
use them. I've tried them in several menus and they don't come up. Here's an
example:

AddToMenu Window-Ops	"Window Ops"			Title		
+			"Move%mini.move.xpm%"		Move-or-Raise2
+			"Resize%mini.resize.xpm%"	Resize-or-Raise2
+			"Raise%mini.raise.xpm%"		Raise
+			"Lower%mini.lower.xpm%"		Lower 
+		 	"(De)Iconify%mini.xpm%"		Iconify
+			"(Un)Stick%mini.excl.xpm%"	Stick		
+			"(Un)Maximize"			Maximize
+			""				Nop  
+			"Destroy%mini.bomb.xpm%"	Destroy
+			"Close%mini_blah.xpm%"		Close	 
+			""				Nop		
+			"Refresh Screen" Refresh		

I tried using asterisks and percent signs and the result is the same: no
icons in the menu.

Am I doing something wrong?

Gail
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: LAVAUX Yves <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Oct 95 16:42:30 EDT

> Am I doing something wrong?

I used fvwm-pre2.0-pl35.

I've just tried using the example, which uses percent, you sent ... and it
works.
I only put my pixmaps in the "PixmapPath" defined in the ".fvwm2rc" . By
default, it is in
"/usr/include/X11/pixmaps" directory.
Maybe you've forgotten this detail.

Guilhem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
|    /-\	LAVAUX Guilhem 			|
|  /    \	    /-\				|
|/       \	   /   \    /-\    ___________________	|
|          \	  /     \-/	   \-/	 		|
|           \-/[email-masked]	|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------