Subject: FVWM: Suggestion for future releases

From: Bernd Bartmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 1995 11:56:41 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

For future releases of FVWM I suggest also putting patch/diff-files on the
ftp-archive. It's cheaper for people with slow internet access.

I also like the idea of the M.I.P numbering scheme.

Why is FVWMDIR in pl37 set to /usr/local/X11R6...?

Bernd
<[email-masked]>
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 09:11:13 -0400

>>>>> "Bernd" == Bernd Bartmann <[email-masked]> writes:

Bernd> Hi!
Bernd> For future releases of FVWM I suggest also putting
Bernd> patch/diff-files on the ftp-archive. It's cheaper for people
Bernd> with slow internet access.

A good idea.  I'll see if I can remember to do that.

Bernd> I also like the idea of the M.I.P numbering scheme.

Bernd> Why is FVWMDIR in pl37 set to /usr/local/X11R6...?

Because the individual whom I got the configure.h/Imakefile patches
from set that for his default, but I didn't catch it to change it back
to the slightly more standard default.  I will right now though.

Thanks,
Chuck

*******************************************************************************
Charles K. Hines
IBM Logic Synthesis developer [BooleDozer (TM)]
and Martial Arts Instructor [Modern Arnis, Presas Style Filipino Martial Arts]

Internet e-mail:     [email-masked]

IBM Internal e-mail: [email-masked]   (preferred from workstation)
                     HINESC at FISHKILL       (preferred from mainframe)
                     HINESC at FSHVMFK1       (discouraged, but I'll get it)

*******************************************************************************
 "dis ting could have possabiwities if I put my twisted widdle mind to it!"
                                                        - Bugs Bunny

 "I have a paper plate in my head because they were all out of the metal ones"
                                                        - Rick Overton
*******************************************************************************
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].