Subject: FVWM: Fvwm 2.0 pl 37 on Solaris 2.4

From: "Viren R. Shah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 17:15:41 -0500

I'm running Fvwm 2.0 pl37 on a Solaris 2.4 machine. The problem is that
I can't use the CDE login  to login. I have to use the "Command Line Prompt"
option in CDE if I want to run fvwm. If I start an "Openwin" session, then
I get logged in but exit immediately [This is with fvwm as my window 
manager in my .xinitrc]
Does anyone know what the problem could be? I have no problems with fvwm
if I use the command line prompt, and then call 'openwin'.

I thought fvwm might be having a problem trying to find the
dynamically linked libraries, but I compiled it with the -R option to
cc, and it still behaved strangely.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Viren
--
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].