Subject: FVWM: resize

From: Shane Holder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 13:08:05 -0500

Would it be possible to re-structure the resize function so that if one
of the parameters is "special" ie 0 or -1 that resize will not modify
that dimension?

So that something like

Resize 0 100

would not modify the width of the window, but make the window 100
percent of the screen length?  Kinda like the Maximize function.

It's possible that this already exists but it's not documented in the
manpage, and I don't have access to my sources right now.

Shane

-- 
Shane Holder         | e-mail: [email-masked]
Convex Computer Corp | phone: (214)497-4182
3000 Waterview       | So, if I work my 40 hours with out sleeping,
Richardson, TX 75083 | can I have the rest of the week off?
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].