Subject: FVWM: fvwm2.0-pl36 hangs

From: Edward van de Vorst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 13:54:52 -0100 (GMT-0100)

I tried fvwm2.0-pl36 and compiled it on Linux 1.3.20. (gcc-2.6.3)
With the system.fvwmrc it seems to work fine. However, using my own
.fvwmrc, fvwm hangs and all I can do is move the mouse.
pl33 works fine with this .fvwmrc (I am now using it). pl34 didn't work,
pl35 did not hang but some windows (TECPLOT) did not have an icon in the
FvwmIconBox.

In my .fvwmrc I use xload, xbiff, rclock, FvwmPager and FvwmIconBox
'swallowed' in my FvwmButtons module. I think that's causing the trouble.

My suggestion for fvwm2.0 is that the icons in FvwmIconBox do also highlight
if you are working in the corresponding window (just like in FvwmPager).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
E.L.B. van de Vorst:
       TNO-Building and Construction Research INTERNET : [email-masked]
       Leeghwaterstraat 5                     VOICE    : (31) 15 608423
       P.O.Box 29                             FAX      : (31) 15 564102
       2600 AA  Delft (NL)
***
       Section of Computational and Experimental Mechanics
       Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Eindhoven University of Technology
       P.O.Box 513                |\_/|
       5600 MB Eindhoven          |o O|      INTERNET : [email-masked]
   o / The Netherlands            (=^=)      FAX      : (31) 40 - 447355
--  X--Cut here, but look out---m--`U'--m---------for my fingers!------------
   O \

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].