Subject: FVWM: Maker document windows

From: [email-masked] (Gail Mara Gurman)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 13:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

I've noticed a problem with FrameMaker document windows which I believe is
related to fvwm.

My Frame windows are very big because they show a document page at 100%. 
Generally, Frame window geometry gets saved with the document, so that when
I open a document, it opens wherever I put it last. However, I find that with 
fvwm, the windows are coming up slightly too far down on the screen, making 
the bottom go off the bottom of the page. 

I've been experimenting. I put a window at +12 (from the top), save it, and
close it. When I reopen it, it is at +25.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Gail
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Elan Feingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 16:28:21 -0400

> Any ideas why this is happening?

No, but another thing I've found is that if I plop a window (e.g. an
xterm) down, and then restart fvwm, every time I restart it the xterm
shrinks a tiny bit (perhaps a line of text every two of three
restarts).  The first time it happened I thought I was going crazy :)

-Elan