Subject: FVWM: a few other minor bugs in 2.0.38

From: [email-masked] (Eric Ding)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 95 16:53:25 PDT

Hi all,

first... sorry about this flood o' bug reports.

ok, now, on to da bugs... 

1) in the ChangeLog, there was an indication that this was fixed:

       8. Patches to FvwmButtons to make it behave better when killed
          (kill swallowed modules, catch signals, etc)

This works, but only in *some* circumstances.  If I start FvwmButtons in my
.fvwm2rc, i.e.,

	AddToFunc RestartFunction       "I" Module FvwmButtons

then I still get X errors related to swallowing xload and xbiff when I
restart/kill fvwm.  *However*, if I delete that FvwmButtons and start up a
new one (i.e., from my pulldown menus), no errors on restart.

2) there are no explicit instructions (am I wrong?) on installing the icons
into the lib/fvwm2 (or wherever) directory.

Again, I'm using fvwm 2.0.38 on a SunOS 4.1.3... great job so far, Chuck!

thanks,
Eric
--
1601 Technology Drive                         [email-masked]
San Jose, CA 95110-1397                   <><         PHONE: (408) 437-5068
http://web.mit.edu/ericding/www/home.html               FAX: (408) 437-5246
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].