Subject: FVWM: finding Modules and how to use the old built in ones!

From: John Utz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 17:51:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks;

	I am trying to run fvwm 1.24r on an OSF machine ( alpha, of 
course ). I got it to complile after copying some headers and modifying 
them so that they would not reference incompatible union_wait structures 
(*&^(*( DEC! :-)

	Well, it runs, but there seems to be an error in parsing the 
module path:

Fvwm: No such module ~/fvwm/ GoodStuff
Fvwm: No such module ~/fvwm/ FvwmPager

* NOTE THE BLANKS! *

	this leaves me to think there is a space added on somewhere! I 
tried fiddling with configure.h and took a look at module.c and 
configure.c to no avail :-(

	any suggestions? failing that, can anybody tell me how to invoke 
the old built in ones? i undefined no pager and i cant figure out ho to 
make it work in the fvwmrc..

plz reply direct as i am no longer on the list...

tnx!

*******************************************************************************
 John Utz	[email-masked]
	idiocy is the impulse function in the convolution of life

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].