Subject: FVWM: Funny window placement (xcol)

From: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 15:11:46 +0100

I tried to use today the program xcol (presents the database of X
colors in a RGB cube), which worked perfectly undex fvwm sometime ago,
and was surprised to find that only the window title bar was SmartPlaced on
an empty slot of my secreen as expected, and the window content showed
at (0,0) ! 

Moreover, the following fvwm errors appear on the console:

fvwm: internal error
      Request 1, Error 2
      EventType: 20
fvwm: internal error
      Request 12, Error 2
      EventType: 20

Other than that, the program works.

This is using X11R6 on SunOS 4.1.3. I have to admit that I was running
X11R4 when I saw it work, so that might be the reason.

Jean-Marc.

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].