Subject: FVWM: 3 questions with fvwm fvwm-2.0-pl35

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 95 10:42:41 +0100

1) In fvwm 1.xx there was a function (StubbornPlacement I think) that
allows fvwm to place a window which otherwise places itself at 0,0. Is
there any way to do that with fvwm 2.0 ?

2) Many of my users have only one desktop with 4 pages and use
FvwmButtons with a swallowed Pager.  Is it possible to start a
swallowed iconic Pager or to suppress the title of the desktop to allow
a Pager a bit larger ?

3) Sometimes, as everybody I think, I begin to strike some keys with
the cursor in the background. For that, I added lot of lines in .fvwmrc

Key	A	R	A	 Beep
Key	B	R	A	 Beep
Key	C	R	A	 Beep
Key	D	R	A	 Beep
	.
	.
	.
Is there a more simple way to do that ?
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].