Subject: FVWM: Undeliverable Message

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 95 18:54:27 EDT

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.               

	VNM3043:  Gary Schrock@PSY@SSC

------------------  Error number Explanation Follows -------------------

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

   The message cannot be delivered because the
   recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of 
   messages, as set by the system administrator.  The
   recipient must delete some messages before any
   other messages can be delivered.
   
   The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is 
   10,000.  The default message limit is 1000 messages.  
   Administrators can set message limits using the 
   Mailbox  Settings function available in the 
   Manage User menu  (MUSER). 

   When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the 
   user must delete some of the messages before 
   the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.

----------------------  Original Message Follows  ----------------------

Howdy all!

Ok, pl37 is at ftp.hpc.uh.edu:

pl 36 to 37
       1. Fixed coredump due to incomplete backout of NoName/NoClass patch
       2. Fix for multiple env var expansion core dump from Sverre H. Huseby
       3. Small doc fixes (spelling, etc)
       4. Imakefile/configure.h enhancements from Randall S. Winchester
       5. Updated system.fvwmrc (FvwmIconBox changes from Nobutaka Suzuki)

If there aren't any big things wrong with it now, which I really hope
there aren't, I imagine that the next release will be the first official
one.  Since everyone is already referring to the current one as 2.0, I
think the first official release will be called 2.1.  Also, I'd like
to go to the following scheme for versions:

                          FVWM Version M.I.P

Where M is the Major version number (HUGE changes)
      I is the Minor version number (Significant changes)
      P is the patchlevel           (Patches/Small changes)

So the first release will be 2.1.0.

Or should we stick with the letter convention from 1.xx?  I suppose it
doesn't matter, eh?

Chuck

*******************************************************************************
Charles K. Hines
IBM Logic Synthesis developer [BooleDozer (TM)]
and Martial Arts Instructor [Modern Arnis, Presas Style Filipino Martial Arts]

Internet e-mail:     [email-masked]

IBM Internal e-mail: [email-masked]   (preferred from workstation)
                     HINESC at FISHKILL       (preferred from mainframe)
                     HINESC at FSHVMFK1       (discouraged, but I'll get it)

*******************************************************************************
 "dis ting could have possabiwities if I put my twisted widdle mind to it!"
                                                        - Bugs Bunny

 "I have a paper plate in my head because they were all out of the metal ones"
                                                        - Rick Overton
*******************************************************************************

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dave Goldberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 1995 09:08:36 -0400

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

	Chuck> If there aren't any big things wrong with it now, which
	Chuck> I really hope there aren't, I imagine that the next
	Chuck> release will be the first official one.  Since everyone
	Chuck> is already referring to the current one as 2.0, I think
	Chuck> the first official release will be called 2.1.

Before you release 2.0 (or 2.1 or whatever), I think it's time
FvwmForm was brought up to date and use the fvwmlib for reading the
config file.  Currently, I have to run FvwmM4 with the -debug switch
(so it saves the generated /tmp/fvwmrcXXXXXX file) in order to use
FvwmForm.  I've tried on several occasions and failed.  Since today is
a holiday for everyone but us, I'll give it another shot.  There may
be other modules in the same boat, but FvwmForm is the only one that
has a problem with it (if you also use FvwmM4 and presumably FvwmCpp).

Dave Goldberg
Post: The Mitre Corporation MS B020 202 Burlington Rd. Bedford, MA 01730
Phone: 617-271-3887
Domain: [email-masked]  UUCP: {your neighborhood}!linus!mdf!dsg

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 09:42:08 -0400

>>>>> "Dave" == Dave Goldberg <[email-masked]> writes:

Dave> Before you release 2.0 (or 2.1 or whatever), I think it's time
Dave> FvwmForm was brought up to date and use the fvwmlib for reading
Dave> the config file.  Currently, I have to run FvwmM4 with the
Dave> -debug switch (so it saves the generated /tmp/fvwmrcXXXXXX file)
Dave> in order to use FvwmForm.  I've tried on several occasions and
Dave> failed.  Since today is a holiday for everyone but us, I'll give
Dave> it another shot.  There may be other modules in the same boat,
Dave> but FvwmForm is the only one that has a problem with it (if you
Dave> also use FvwmM4 and presumably FvwmCpp).

Actually, there is a lot of code duplication in the modules that I
wanted to get cleaned up to use fvwmlib instead, and this falls into
that category as well.  I was going to wait until after the first
release, but perhaps I should do it before.

Chuck