Subject: FVWM: Moving windows

From: Toshi Isogai <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 09:30:30 -0600 (MDT)

When I move windows in the current page to different pages, some windows are
too small to grab in the Pager. So I'd like to grab a window with the title
bar or whatever, in real size, and move it into the Pager, in small size. 
Can I do this in FVWM? 

Toshi Isogai   磯貝利明

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 14:35:42 -0400

>>>>> "Toshi" == Toshi Isogai <[email-masked]> writes:

Toshi> When I move windows in the current page to different pages,
Toshi> some windows are too small to grab in the Pager. So I'd like to
Toshi> grab a window with the title bar or whatever, in real size, and
Toshi> move it into the Pager, in small size.  Can I do this in FVWM?

Not currently, no.  And in fact, I don't think that it could even be
possible the way that the pager is set up as a module.  If the
internal pager (like 1.xx) were still in there, that MIGHT be able to
be modified to handle this, but I don't think the external one will.

Chuck

*******************************************************************************
Charles K. Hines <[email-masked]>
IBM Logic Synthesis developer [BooleDozer (TM)]
and Martial Arts Instructor [Modern Arnis, Presas Style Filipino Martial Arts]

IBM Internal email: [email-masked],
                    HINESC at FISHKILL, HINESC at FSHVMFK1

 "dis ting could have possabiwities if I put my twisted widdle mind to it!"
                                                        - Bugs Bunny
 "I have a paper plate in my head because they were all out of the metal ones"
                                                        - Rick Overton
*******************************************************************************
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].