Subject: FVWM: FvwmCpp has cpp path hardcoded

From: [email-masked] (Gail Mara Gurman)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 09:34:13 -0700 (PDT)

While trying out Mark's idea about using FvwmCpp to define an INFO style, I
discovered that FvwmCpp was looking for /usr/lib/cpp and not finding it
(it's in /usr/ccs/lib/cpp). I thought this was odd because the correct path
for cpp is used in all the Makefiles. 

Then I looked at FvwmCpp.c and here's what I found:

char *cpp_prog = "/usr/lib/cpp";          /* Name of the cpp program */

This definition should come from the CPP definition in the Makefile.

Gail
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 03:12:10 +0900

Is it time to retry to use autoconf, to setup OS specific section of
configure.h, which I did in old days ? (but I forgot all about it :-)

gailg> This definition should come from the CPP definition in the Makefile.

How about using -cppprog option ?

- -
Makoto 'MAR_kun' MATSUSHITA
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].