Subject: FVWM: diff's between versions

From: Kees de Bruin <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Oct 1995 09:27:52 +0100

Is it possible to make diff's available between versions. This would be
much easier for me (and other low-bandwidth connections) to download.

Kees.

-- 
| | __   .-. .-.    Kees de Bruin        Tasking Software BV   B  O S T O  N
| |/ /  _| | | |_                                              -------------
|   <  / _ | | _ \  [email-masked]       +31-33-4 55 85 84   S Y S T E M S
|_|\_\ \___| |___/                    fax: +31-33-4 55 00 33   -------------
                                                               O  F F I C  E
All I want is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power      -----###-----
                                       -- Ashleigh Brilliant   T A S K I N G
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 09:47:50 -0400

>>>>> "Kees" == Kees de Bruin <[email-masked]> writes:

Kees> Is it possible to make diff's available between versions. This
Kees> would be much easier for me (and other low-bandwidth
Kees> connections) to download.

I've been meaning to do this.  I'll see if I can make it possible for
the next (and future) releases, but I can't promise remembering to do
it every time. :)

Chuck

*******************************************************************************
Charles K. Hines
IBM Logic Synthesis developer [BooleDozer (TM)]
and Martial Arts Instructor [Modern Arnis, Presas Style Filipino Martial Arts]

Internet e-mail:     [email-masked]

IBM Internal e-mail: [email-masked]   (preferred from workstation)
                     HINESC at FISHKILL       (preferred from mainframe)
                     HINESC at FSHVMFK1       (discouraged, but I'll get it)

*******************************************************************************
 "dis ting could have possabiwities if I put my twisted widdle mind to it!"
                                                        - Bugs Bunny

 "I have a paper plate in my head because they were all out of the metal ones"
                                                        - Rick Overton
*******************************************************************************
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].