Subject: FVWM: Mini icons for fvwm 2

From: "Ludvig A. Norin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 15:20:26 +0100

I have compiled a small collection of colour xpm icons for use in
the fvwm (2.0) menus. If you are interrested, here they are, uuencoded,
tarred and gzip'ed. Their size are 14x14 pixels and they use the same 8
colours, all of them.
 It would be nice to get icons for even more applications, like xv and emacs,
in that small size. (I think)
Enjoy, if you want, and have a nice day, wherever you are.

/ Ludvig A. Norin

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Leszek Cieplinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 15:34:54 +0100 (CET)

I have just started using fvwm and I like it very much.
However, I cannot figure out how to do one thing:
-  how can I prevent fvwm from changing focus when I change 
the window (I would like to have to click in a window to change focus)

Any help will be appreciated,
	Leszek

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leszek Cieplinski                   The Franco-Polish School of New
[email-masked]                  Information and Communication Technologies
http://www.efp.poznan.pl/~ciep      Poznan, Poland
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------