Subject: Subjects prepended by FVWM:?

From: Andrew Eskilsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 14:31:20 +0100

All mails on this list comes to me with a subject-line that starts
with FVWM: is this something that is automatically added or?

	/andy
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 10:56:34 -0500

>>>>> "AE" == Andrew Eskilsson <[email-masked]> writes:

AE> All mails on this list comes to me with a subject-line that starts with
AE> FVWM: is this something that is automatically added or?

Yes, I have the list software do this on all of my lists.  It really helps
those who don't have their mail automatically filtered; if you do have mail
filtering it should be easily possible for you to remove the list tag from
the subject.  I already posted a Procmail recipe to do it (which was later
corrected).

 - J<