Subject: FVWM: Annoying built in window list behaviour

From: [email-masked] (John Henders)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 02:12:38 -0700 (PDT)

Has anyone else noticed the built in window list now seems to need 2
keypresses to select a window by number? It still works fine when you
click on an entry, but selecting the associated key takes 2 trys.

-- 
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.
                GAT d- -p+(--) c++++ l++ u++ t- m--- W--- !v
                     b+++ e* s-/+ n-(?) h++ f+g+ w+++ y*

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: David King <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 10:31:00 -0400 (EDT)

> click on an entry, but selecting the associated key takes 2 trys.

Yes, I noticed it on my Linux 1.2.13 system (under both a.out and ELF) and
ClickToFocus globally enabled.  It only seems to take 2 keystrokes if you
are solely selecting by number.  Both clicking with the mouse and using
arrows keys work fine. 

Other than that, 2.0pl37 has been wonderfully stable for me.

Thanks,
-David
----
 David King, Boston University Distributed Systems Programmer at large
 [email-masked]
 (617) 353-8250