Subject: FVWM: compiling on DG/UX machines

From: [email-masked] (Jesus Medina)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 1995 15:20:32 -0400

Hi there.

I just downloaded the fvwm package to compile on my machine. 
I have a DG/UX machine aviion 300 series. the problem is that it is giving me
a lot of compiling errors. I wonder if any  one  uses the DG/UX Unix 
environment so he/she may help me. Once a few months ago I was able to
compile fvwm on a DEC/ultrix system so problem there, but this DG/UX Unix 
system is giving me real headaches.

 So, please anyone who uses DG/UX Unyx system and has been able to compile
Fvwm succesfully, please send me a mail.

thx

-JM
 ISD group Analyst
 DG Corporation
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: tim werner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 08:30:51 -0400

>system is giving me real headaches.

I would get gcc built before I tried to compile anything.  Just a
thought.

tw