Subject: FVWM: FrameMaker

From: [email-masked] (Gail Mara Gurman)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 16:17:40 -0700 (PDT)

I'm having a problem with FrameMaker now, which must be related to fvwm.
This is kind of complicated, so I hope I can be clear enough.

I have two desktops, Misc (0) and Maker (1). All Maker windows start on 
desk 1. My InitFunction declaration looks like this:

AddToFunc InitFunction  "I" Module FvwmPager 0 1
+                       "I" Module FvwmAuto 200
+                       "I" Exec toolwait /usr/openwin/bin/cm -WP 85 0 -i3 
+                       "I" Wait Newmail
+                       "I" Exec exec /usr/local/frame/bin/maker
+                       "I" Exec newterm -g 80x45+0+150 &
+                       "I" Wait Maker
+                       "I" Desk 0 0

Maker starts up fine (if slowly). However, as soon as I open a file, it dies
with no error message. I can bring it up again by hand and it works fine.

Any idea what's causing this?

My second question (I seem to always have a second question) is why isn't
FvwmPager affected by FvwmAuto? That is, why doesn't it autoraise like
everything else?

Thanks.

Gail

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].