Subject: FVWM: Pager Questions

From: [email-masked] (Gail Mara Gurman)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 10:23:14 -0700 (PDT)

Why isn't the window created by FvwmPager affected by FvwmAuto? I call
FvwmPager first, i.e.:

AddToFunc InitFunction	"I" Module FvwmPager 0 1
+			"I" Module FvwmAuto 200

I have the Pager Style set to NoTitle, so the only way to bring it to the
foreground is to click on the border, which is small and so clicking
sometimes results in bringing up my main menu or starting a resize on the
pager.

Also, how can I get it to display proportionally? I define my pager as
follows:

*FvwmPagerBack #908090
*FvwmPagerFore #484048
*FvwmPagerDeskTopScale 50
*FvwmPagerFont -adobe-helvetica-bold-r-*-*-10-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*FvwmPagerGeometry -0-0
*FvwmPagerHilight #cab3ca
*FvwmPagerLabel 0 Misc
*FvwmPagerLabel 1 Maker
*FvwmPagerRows 2
*FvwmPagerColumns 1
*FvwmPagerSmallFont 5x8

When it comes up, its geography is 35x56. This makes all the windows look
really tall and thin. Experimentation has shown me that 55x55 (or any 
geography where x and y are equal) would be perfect. But changing
FvwmPagerGeometry and FvwmPagerDeskTopScale didn't work. For example,
removing FvwmPagerDeskTopScale and setting FvwmPagerGeometry to 55x55-0-0
resulted in a tiny pager with geometry of 26x12.

Gail
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].