Subject: FVWM: More Pixmaps

From: [email-masked] (Gail Mara Gurman)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 17:06:31 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, I'll join the crowd. Here are my pixmaps.

File List:

doomicon.xpm	Icon for sunxdoom (which doesn't give it's window a class,
		name, or anything, so creating a style for it is, currently, 
		impossible and thus this icon is currently unusable for this 
		purpose)
mini.sol.xpm	Mini icon for xsol
mini.stick.xpm	Mini icon for (Un)Stick
mini.iconify.xpm	Mini icon for (De)Iconify
dockit.xpm	Icon for Frame documents
dockit2.xpm	Prettier (IMHO) version of above
bookkit.xpm	Same as dockit.xpm but in red instead of blue
bookkit2.xpm	Again, prettier version of above

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].