Subject: Re: FVWM: Bug in resize

From: [email-masked] (John Henders)
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 17:09:12 -0700 (PDT)

holder> Should I be able to specify both percentage of window, and
holder> pixel width in the same resize command?

makes the same effect. But I think '%' character is the best character
to specify 'this number is the percentage of display width/height' :-)

As YAFS, does anyone else wish that you could specify lines and columns
for windows with text in them? I know fvwm must know the difference
because it reports the numbers differently when you resize by hand. I'd
like to be able to set a button to toggle between a 24 line and 48 line
window without having to try to guess how many pixels that is.

-- 
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.
                GAT d- -p+(--) c++++ l++ u++ t- m--- W--- !v
                     b+++ e* s-/+ n-(?) h++ f+g+ w+++ y*

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].