Subject: FVWM: Window titles don't update on pl34.

From: [email-masked] (Roy Einar Dragseth)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 17:05:34 +0200

Just upgraded to pre2.0 pl34 and noticed that the window titles don't
get updated any longer. They remain constant from startup.

R.

---
INSTITUTE OF MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES,            |
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics.           |\
Univ. of Tromsoe, N-9037 Tromsoe, Norway.      | \
Tlf. +47 77 64 40 00, Fax +47 77 64 47 65.     |  \
Roy Dragseth, Ph. D. st.	      	           \   |
direct call:    +47 77 64 40 31	                    \  |
email:          [email-masked]                     \ |
HTTP adress:    http://www.math.uit.no/~royd          \|

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 09:55:23 -0400

>>>>> "Roy" == Roy Einar Dragseth <[email-masked]> writes:

Roy> Just upgraded to pre2.0 pl34 and noticed that the window titles don't
Roy> get updated any longer. They remain constant from startup.

Known bug in pl34 - pick up pl35 instead.

Chuck

*******************************************************************************
Charles K. Hines
IBM Logic Synthesis developer [BooleDozer (TM)]

Internet e-mail:     [email-masked]

IBM Internal e-mail: [email-masked]   (preferred from workstation)
                     HINESC at FISHKILL       (preferred from mainframe)
                     HINESC at FSHVMFK1       (discouraged, but I'll get it)

*******************************************************************************
 "dis ting could have possabiwities if I put my twisted widdle mind to it!"
                                                        - Bugs Bunny

 "I have a paper plate in my head because they were all out of the metal ones"
                                                        - Rick Overton
*******************************************************************************
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].