Subject: Re: FVWM: .fvwmrc file

From: [email-masked] (Raul Garcia Garcia)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 15:01:02 +0100

> > I have mentioned this before, but my wish for fvwm is to have the
> > DEFAULT config file split into sections

It's easy. Just put in your .fvwmrc (or .fvwm2rc) file:

Read .fvwm-styles
Read .fvwm-menus
Read .fvwm-keys
Read .fvwm-modules

and so on. You can even nest the structure, as far as you keep all the
files into your home directory. Perhaps this feature could be added in
the FAQ, or in the manual page.

BTW, many thanks to Rob for this wonderful window manager. I just expect
that fvwm won't evolve into creeping featurism. IMHO, the best strength
of fvwm is its modular design and the capability of running well on all
kind of machines, even on limited ones (scarce memory, etc.).

-- rgg
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Raul Garcia Garcia         E-mail: [email-masked]         Phone: +34 1 337 9911
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].