Subject: FVWM: MWMBorders

From: Randall Shutt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 22:14:42 -0400 (EDT)

I was just wondering if anyone here knows when/if the Style 
MWMBorders will ever be "reincorporated" into fvwm-pre2.0/fvwm-2.0 ?
   Thanks

Randall S. Shutt                L      IIIII  N   N  U   U  X   X
==========================      L        I    NN  N  U   U   X X
[email-masked]      L        I    N N N  U   U    X
[email-masked]                 L        I    N  NN  U   U   X X
==========================      LLLLL  IIIII  N   N   UUU   X   X

--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 10:19:01 -0400

>>>>> "Randall" == Randall Shutt <[email-masked]> writes:

Randall>      I was just wondering if anyone here knows when/if the Style
Randall> MWMBorders will ever be "reincorporated" into fvwm-pre2.0/fvwm-2.0 ?

Actually, it never left, just altered slightly:

FVWM 1.xx
  MWMBorders

FVWM 2.xx
  Style "*" MWMBorder

(notice the missing 's')

Chuck

*******************************************************************************
Charles K. Hines
IBM Logic Synthesis developer [BooleDozer (TM)]
and Martial Arts Instructor [Modern Arnis, Presas Style Filipino Martial Arts]

Internet e-mail:     [email-masked]

IBM Internal e-mail: [email-masked]   (preferred from workstation)
                     HINESC at FISHKILL       (preferred from mainframe)
                     HINESC at FSHVMFK1       (discouraged, but I'll get it)

*******************************************************************************
 "dis ting could have possabiwities if I put my twisted widdle mind to it!"
                                                        - Bugs Bunny

 "I have a paper plate in my head because they were all out of the metal ones"
                                                        - Rick Overton
*******************************************************************************
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].