Subject: FVWM: FVWM Home Page??

From: Ching-Han Tsai <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 16:44:29 -0500 (CDT)

Don't know if this question belongs to the mailing list -- anyone knows
what happened to the FVWM homepage that once was at 
http://www.cs.hmc.edu/people/tkelly/docs/fvwm.html? 
It's gone. Seems that the author has graduated or left his job or something. 

Ching-Han

--  
Ching-Han Tsai						      (217) 244-7180 
Center for Reliable and High Performance Computing	[email-masked]
University of Illinois
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Eric Ding)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 95 17:28:13 PDT

>>>>> Ching-Han Tsai <[email-masked]> writes:

> http://www.cs.hmc.edu/people/tkelly/docs/fvwm.html? 

The page has moved.  The new URL is:

	http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~tkelly/docs/proj/fvwm.html

Eric
--
1601 Technology Drive                         [email-masked]
San Jose, CA 95110-1397                   <><         PHONE: (408) 437-5068
http://web.mit.edu/ericding/www/home.html               FAX: (408) 437-5246
--
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].