Subject: FVWM: Automatic focusing? (newbie)

From: Dedeco <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 22:00:24 -0300

Hello,

  I had a simple problem wich I solved with something very simple: I 
didn't wanted my FvwmButtons toolbar to steal focus from a window in the 
screen since it really doens't use it so I added NeverFocus style to 
FvwmButtons.

  Now I have the following problem but I don't know how to deal it. When 
I switch desktops using the FvwmPager Swallowed by the mentioned Button 
bar, I wanted that any window besides the button bar itself in the 
desktop I choose should be (or get) focused. Using the keyboard to do 
this is no point because I would use ALT+TAB from the beginning; the 
mouse is (obviously) over the bar...

   I do not see that to use for this, so couldn't search very well... :(

   What do you suggest?

Thanks.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].