Subject: FVWM: changing title bar buttons on the fly

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 11:04:14 -0400

FVWM Ver: 2.5.12 on Linux

I have created a small set of pixmaps for my title bar buttons.  How do
I change the title bar buttons once activated?  I wish to change the
pixmap for the maximize button once the button is pressed so that it
looks different when a window is maximized and then change it back again
when the window is un-maximized.

Thanks in advance!
wayne
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 18:07:24 +0000

> when the window is un-maximized.

You may see how this is done in fvwm-themes[.sf.net]. Browse the file
named "buttons" in different themes. There are examples for vector-based
and image-based buttons, buttons that change the look on press and on
different window state.

Once you get the command names needed, look them up in fvwm man page.

Regards,
Mikhael.