Subject: FVWM: Session Management under fvwm2

From: Felix Karpfen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 06:50:24 +1000

The fvwm2 man page includes the following information:

,----[ session_management.txt ]-

|   Fvwm doesn't save any information regarding styles, decors,
|   functions or menus.  If you change any on these resources during
|   a session (e.g. by issuing Style commands or by using various
|   modules), these changes are lost after saving and restarting the
|   session. *** To become permanent, such changes have to be added to
|   the configuration file.***

`----

It would help at least one novice to have an example of an entry in
the (personal) configuration file that shows how to make a routinely
used menu into a permanent entry whenever fvwm2 is started.

For the record, I use one menu per page and switch between pages to
access my various (routinely-used) menus.

If this information is already documented, I would be grateful to be
pointed to the reference.

Felix Karpfen
-- 
Felix Karpfen
Public Key 72FDF9DF (DH/DSA)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].