Subject: FVWM: leads that close

From: Tony Hedrick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 14:54:45 -0700

A+ Action Leads          Tony Hedrick
10120 Adams Ave. Ste .D
Huntington Beach, CA. 92646
714-552-4244 or
714-963-2767 (home)
[email-masked]

My  name is Tony Hedrick, and my company is called A+ActionLeads.  I
would appreciate the chance of doing business with your company.  I can
provide you great mortgage leads. I can provide email blasts , direct
mail  , bankruptcy  , debt , and tons of other information. My service
will be great and personable.  I will value and need great clients like
you.     Below  are some of the leads that I provide ,  and the price.
All states are avail. and more qty the better the price.

 ***SPECIAL*** : 7th Day Exclusive: This lead is sold to Ameriquest  and
another company as a exclusive . After the 7th day it is up for
grabs..They are cost effective and great for training and keeping your
LOS  busy all of the time. The quanties and states you want will affect
your pricing.
 It's better price wise ,if you can go multiple states..  We can set
perimeters .   I will even let you directly to my  rep at the marketing
company that I use  and he will handle the contract/guarantees/ and I
will get a commission from him.  A couple of very large Mortgage
Company's are currently using these leads with their staff of 100 plus
L/O's and happy.
       $7 and can go down as low as $4 per lead.
****Special***14-60 Day Exclusives      Same as above, except the leads
are older . Very good to close deals because a lot of L/O's have stopped
calling the borrower by now and is ripe for the taking.  And at this
price its a steal...Depending on states and perimeters and quantity
.This lead starts out at the nice cheap price of ..
     $3.00 and can easily go down to $1.00 per lead
Internet Leads  :  $20-$16  semi  exclusive  -Like the ones above except
sold twice as exclusives  and then to you only, that same day.
Internet leads :    $45-$35 exclusive   ****Not sold to anyone else and
thats a promise..
Fresh Internet Leads
Contain 24 fields of data and are guaranteed to have been initiated by
the interested consumer within the last 24 hours! Semi-Exclusive sales
maximum 3 mortgage clients per lead. Also sold exclusively. Minimum
order 50 leads.
Double Verified Leads
Produced by interested consumer’s initiating contact, we verify these
leads via phone, then have our in house quality control team re-verify
the leads. Exclusive or Semi-Exclusive, either way you won’t find a
better traditional mortgage lead.
Single Verified Leads
These leads are the same high quality leads as the double verified
leads, but they are sent to you right after being generated in an effort
to save you money on your marketing efforts.
****  NEW  ***** NEW *** $36.00each Exclusive Voice Broadcast Leads –
Pay internet lead prices for INBOUND Live Transfer Leads! For only
$36/call, our new system puts your loan officers in direct contact with
live borrowers! New automated Voice Broadcast technology allows our
company to bring this revolutionary process to you for a fraction of
what other companies are charging for Live Transfer’s.
In addition, all calls are recorded for your records. You will have
access to your "Call Library." Increase closing ratio’s by listening to
the recordings and improving your staff’s sales skills.
Filter who the calls are made to by State, Loan Amount, Current Interest
Rate, LTV, and Prospect Credit Rating. For example: If you want calls
from borrower’s in your state, with loan amount’s above 150k, interest
rate above 7%, LTV below 80%, with Excellent Credit, you can have only
those borrowers calling your loan officers.
Have inbound calls during business hours only, and transfer calls to
cell phones if you want! All Voice Broadcast Transfers are 100%
Exclusive. Contact me at the number below for more detailed information!

With good L/O's there getting more than 40% apps.

We're  now able to automatically generate inbound phone calls to your
loan officers. Consumers calling your office will be pre-filtered to
your exact specifications. You will have an excellent idea of who will
be calling before they call.

Using newly developed technology, our Voice Broadcast lead generation
program utilizes our vast 25 million record database. Once your list has
been checked against the national “Do Not Call” list, we record an
automated message for your company.

After your approval, we broadcast this message for you during hours you
choose. If the consumer is interested, they press one and are
immediately connected to your loan officer. By pressing two, they are
removed from our lists.

All calls are recorded and stored for you in an accessible “Call
Library.” We encourage the continued use of this one of a kind training
tool. Loan officers with useful resources at their finger tips close
more loans. It’s time for you to have a reliable connection to consumers
that NEED your services.
***SPANISH SPEAKING LEADS Semi-         $22-20   We offer semi exclusive
Spanish speaking .These are Spanish speaking customers.
***SPANISH SPEAKING LEADS Exclusive  $ 45-40     Same as above .Sold to
you exclusively , and only sold to you..
****LIVE  HOT TRANSFER  Via Phone       $65.00  Depending on Quantity
(MIN.25)        ****
This lead is contacted by a telemarketer(Actual Loan Officer)  using a
script and representing only your company.
They are asked questions based on you criteria and perimeters that you
and your company sets. When they  thoroughly qualified then the call is
transferred directly to your phone and you and the customer are on the
phone at the same time. I fthe customer doesn’t meet the criteria or
perimeters set by you and your company , the call is not transferred.
This lead is exclusive for your company only! No other company recieves
this lead. A  guarantee can be provided.
                                               ****  I will even let you
directly to my  rep at the marketing company that I use. No other lead
vendor would ever do this!
                                               ***Consumer intituated.
Mortgage Marketing Data  AS LOW AS .02 PER RECORD
This is an excellent resource for outbound marketing campaigns such as
direct mail and telemarketing campaign’s. We can filter all data through
the following parameters – State, Loan Amount, Current Interest Rate,
LTV, and Credit Rating. These lists are between fifteen days and four
years old. All have expressed interest in refinancing within that period
of time. Total Records Available – 25 Million.
 I  HAVE A PROGRAM THAT WILL GET YOU A LICENSE IN MULTIPLE STATES FOR A
LOW SETUP FEE OF $500.00 AND AT 8.5% OR AS LOW AS $550 PER FUNDING AND
YOU FLY YOUR OWN FLAG. Ask about detail contract sample .States that are
ready.
Alaska , Alabama , Arkansas , California , Colorado , Florida , Illinois
,  Indiana , Iowa , Kansas   , Kentucky , Louisiana , Maryland ,
Michigan  , Minnesota , Mississippi , Missouri ,    Montana  ,  North
Carolina  ,  Oklahoma ,  Ohio  ,Oregon  ,  South Carolina  ,  Tennessee
,  Texas  , Utah  ,  Virginia  , Wisconsin  ,  Wyoming..    With more to
follow.
*Aged mortgage and debt leads …prices vary from .10-  3.00 a lead.
Email blasts from.25 -.05 a name.
I can get all kinds of data .
Mailing List etc..  If you have  a need for any kind of list period!, I
can provide it for you.
I worked for a direct mail  company and have lots of contacts nationwide
for all kinds of lists .
References in the industry can be provided..
All leads come with a contractual guarantee.
Checks and contract are made out to the Lead generation company that I
use.
                       Sincerely ,
                 Tony Hedrick
[email-masked]
Please email me what your looking for in leads,perimeters, states,
etc...

**********************************************************************
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of A
Action Leads and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is
addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise
have reason to believe that you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your
computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].