Subject: FVWM: moving and resize style

From: Piratero <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 12:07:56 -0700

hello all,

i'm new and i'd just like to know that when you resize or move a
window, (without the style ResizeOpaque) you get a very twmish style.
i'm wondering if there is a way to customize that kind of like
FvwmAnimate (similar to what windows desktop has) has a patch been
released to further customize the style of the "rubberband"? if not,
i'll look forward to "attempt" to release one. the fvwm code is a bit
messy for me, so i guess i'll have to do a lot of reading (to add
styles, and checking out move_resize.c)

thank you
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 15:43:34 -0400

Piratero <[email-masked]> writes:
> released to further customize the style of the "rubberband"?

I've never seen one.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Thomas Adam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 21:27:46 +0100

> hello all,

Evening -

> styles, and checking out move_resize.c)

You will have to do a lot of reading, alas.  It's currently not possible
to style the rubberband effect one has when resizing a window.

-- Thomas Adam

--  
"One of us is a cigar stand, and one of us is a lovely blue incandescent
guillotine" -- Stephen Malkmus, "Type Slowly" from "Brighten The Corners"
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].