Subject: FVWM: Icon size in FvwmProxy and WindowList Menu

From: Andrei Popov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:36:27 +0300

Hello All.

I've  been  using  FVWM regularly for some time, and wish to thank all
the  developers  for  this  excellent  piece of software! You guys are
great =)

However, I still have several probems with my rather complex config.

One of them is this:

When   I   pop   up   my   WindowList   Menu,   the   icons   of   the
applications/windows   appear  quite  ugly,  specifically,  they  seem
somehow  "shrinked"  by  the  WM,  and so look too small and with some
artifacts. The same applies to FvwmProxy, which uses the same icons.

I did man fvwm but wasn't able to find the answer.

What  is  the  default icon size in the WindowList Menu and FvwmProxy?
How  is  it defined? Currently by the look of it I would say the icons
are  even  smaller than 16 pixels, and what is worse they seem sort of
resized and so look bad. Am I missing smth and can this be changed?

Thanx in advance for any hints!

-- 
WBR,
Andrei Popov

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].