Subject: FVWM: increased organ mass without dr/ugs

From: "Vera Caudill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:49:35 +0000

Finally!

I have always worried about the size of my penis.  When I have sex,
even though she says that the sex is good, I know that what she really
wants is an extra inch!

3 months ago I found The Extender.  I just put it on whilst I'm driving
the car and when I'm sleeping.  It stays hidden under my clothes and it 
is really surprisingly comfortable and soft.

I could tell that my penis was getting longer and heavier, but I
thought that when I took it back off I would shrink back to original
size.  I was really surprised!

I have been 4.5" long since adolescence
When I took off The Extender I was measuring 6.5"
After not wearing the extender for a week, I am still 6" long!

The lengthening is permanent!

I could not believe the results of this device.  I am back to wearing it
again and I'm still getting larger!  My girlfriend says it is the best
product I've ever bought, and she ALWAYS reminds me to put it on if I
forget!

Take a peek... We know it works.  There's a total guarantee with it, too.  If
you are not completely satisfied with your length gain and comfort you get your
money back.  Every penny.  No-one sends them back!

The Extender correct the curve of the penis too, straightening out sharp bends
as new cells grow!

Check it out
http://dilexia.com/extender/?cheapgeneric
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].