Subject: FVWM: Government Funding Available [email-masked]

From: "Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:59:47 -0400

[email-masked]

Press Release

The  <C a n a d i a n  S u b s i d y  D i r e c t o r y> is now
available. This guide contains more than 3100 listings
of grants and loans offered by both the federal and 
provincial governments. It also includes foundations and 
associations.

The  <A m e r i c a n  G r a n t s  a n d  L o a n s  D i r e c-
t o r y>
is also available for the United States.

Our publication is sold for $69.95

To order please call:  450-224-yark(9275)

[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].