Subject: FVWM: Key question

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 00:06:14 +0300 (EEST)

Hello

I'm using fvwm 2.4.18 and have the following sequence of key's defined
Key Right        A       M      GotoPage +1p +0p
Key Left         A       M      GotoPage -1p +0p
Key Up           A       M      GotoPage +0p -1p
Key Down         A       M      GotoPage +0p +1p

which change virtual pages when i press ALT+Up etc.
Can i define such a sequence also for AltGr ?
If i start xev it says that Alt=Alt_L and AltGr=ISO_Next_Group

Please cc me 'cause i'm not subscribed (at least not from this email 
adress )

Thanks

Bye
Calin

--
?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Tapio Raevaara <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:54:18 +0300

>Please cc me 'cause i'm not subscribed (at least not from this email 

First run xmodmap to see if ISO_Next_Group is already in a mod group. If
it is, you can just use that modifier. If it's not, add the following
line into your .Xmodmap:

add Mod2 = ISO_Next_Group

(Of course you can replace '2' with any number you like. xmodmap tells
you the assigned groups.) Now run "xmodmap ~/.Xmodmap" and try if it
works: "Key Right A 2 GotoPage +1p +0p" If it does, make sure that
xmodmap is run when you start X.