Subject: FVWM: Focus bug caught ?

From: Julien Guertault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:07:33 +0200

Hello,

I think I have found a reproducible bug. My config is supposed to give
the focus to a window just moving the mouse over it or on its picture
in the Pager (MouseFocus, SloppyFocus, and *FvwmPager: SloppyFocus). I was
wondering why I sometimes lose the focus though the pointer is
over a window...

I succeeded in reproducing it this way : open various windows on the
different pages. Have a window openned on the current page too: let
say an term for instance. Put the mouse cursor on the pager, then take
it quickly to the term, making sure to move over some other windows in
the pager.

This may not work at the first time, but after a few tries, you should
have the focus on some window but not the term. Then you can move as
much as you want over the term, it will not get the focus back until
you click on it, or give the focus to another window and then get back
to the term.

I use fvwm 2.5.12, on Ubuntu. I haven't tried on other systems.

I hope this will help. Sorry if I am not clear enough...

Best regards,

-- 
Julien Guertault
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].