Subject: FVWM: Amazing Refinances hassle free

From: "Ali R. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:03:39 +0000

Dear Homeowner

You have been pre-approved for a $400,000 Home Loan at a Fixed
Rate as low as 3.25%.  This offer is being extended to you
unconditionally and your credit is in no way a factor.

To take Advantage of this Limited Time opportunity
all we ask is that you visit our website and complete
the 1 minute Post-Approval Form

http://accepted.refi-with-us.com/2/index/approved/callback

Sincerely,

Brad Waters

Discontinue,
http://decline.refi-with-us.com/rem.php
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].