Subject: FVWM: Panelising FvwmButtons twice

From: Thomas Adam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:01:27 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I've asked this question once alread on the FvwmForum[1], but I thought
I'd ask here for "definite" proof, as it were.  :)

What I am after doing is panelising the same instance of FvwmButtons such
that it is able to slide the same FvwmButtons instance to either the left
or the right.  In ASCII, this might look something like:

|<||            FvwmButtons        ||>|
 ^                                   ^
Panel-button                     Panel-button

As you can see from [1], I don't think it is possible, yet I am *sure* I
was able to do this once before.  Either I remember wrong, or are going
mad.  Perhaps someone can put me out of my misery?  :)

Thanks in Advance,

-- Thomas Adam

[1] http://fvwm.lair.be/viewtopic.php?t=128

=====
"The Linux Weekend Mechanic" -- http://linuxgazette.net
"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net

"<shrug> We'll just save up your sins, Thomas, and punish 
you for all of them at once when you get better. The 
experience will probably kill you. :)"

 -- Benjamin A. Okopnik (Linux Gazette Technical Editor)

___________________________________________________________ 
ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun! http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].