Subject: FVWM: Screenshot submission...

From: Thomas Adam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:48:41 +0000

I submitted a screenshot a few years ago, but thought I'd add another
one (hey, you know it's exciting, right?) :P

If you want to add a caption, then the following should suffice:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This setup uses an old style - very similar to that of MWM and CDE.  The
window colors can be changed on-the-fly using a dynamic menu of defined
colorsets, although the inactive colorset is always 'skyblue3'.  The
buttonsbar at the bottom is FvwmButtons which has swallowed xbuffy,
rxvt, a "media panel" (to control mpc), xlassie, two instances of
xloadtime, and FvwmPager.  The whole this is panelised so that it is
retractable.  I also have a root menu which has acccess to some common
programs I like to use.  There are some keybindings to toggle features
as well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also for inclusion, you might want to link the following:

Screenshot:   http://edulinux.homeunix.org/~n6tadam/fvwm/screenshot.png
Config:       http://edulinux.homeunix.org/~n6tadam/fvwm/dotfvwm2rc
Main dir:     http://edulinux.homeunix.org/~n6tadam/fvwm/
Further Info: http://www.fvwmwiki.org/cgi/moin.cgi/FvwmMWM 

Thanks, Uwe.

-- Thomas Adam

-- 
I know nothing, and understand even less.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:23:51 +0100

Hi there,

On 17 Feb 2005 at 16:48:41 +0000, Thomas Adam wrote:

> I submitted a screenshot a few years ago, but thought I'd
> add another one (hey, you know it's exciting, right?) :P

Done. Thanks for the description. Nice functional setup. 

BTW: I am going to add a page at fvwm.org which holds full
working setups (packages which works without any
adaptations on most machines) so that users can download a
working config to a given screenshot.

Every help especially on configs ;-) is very welcome.

> Thanks, Uwe.

You are welcome ;-)

Cheers, Uwe
-- 
  ,_,   For personal reply/mail put "fvwm"
 (O,O)  in the subject.
 (   )  Otherwise your mail is discarded by a filter.
=-"-"-= http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].