Subject: FVWM: HairLaser Regristration Update

From: Andrea Customer Svcs<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:48:28 +0000

Dear Subscriber.

We are soon scheduled to unmask a medically correct revolutionary new
product for people getting a bit light on top. For the past six months we
have
been inviting the public at large as to whether or not a sneak preview of
what
we are set to unmask would interest them.

This was done via www.HairLaser.net 

In accordance with our anti-spam policy and privacy policy, If you did not
register, simply hit reply and you will automatically be unsubscribed from
our hair laser registration database systems forthwith.

If your regristration is genuine, there is no need to do anything and we
will send you a sneak preview of the revolutionary new product in a short
few
weeks time. You will not be dissapointed I can assure you.

Many Thanks

Kind Regard's

Andrea
Customer Services
www.HairLaser.net

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].