Subject: FVWM: go to an application

From: Xue Ruini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:37:52 +0800

Hello, everyone

I am using FvwmIconMan to maintain the applications list. But now there is
a question for it. If an app, say emacs, stays in pager 1, and I am one pager
0 now. How can I raise emacs and navigate to pager 1 to see the 'raised'
emacs on click1 of IconMan? The desired way what I need is somewhat the same
as Window List , no matter where you invoke the windows list, you can go to
get it on selecting it.

Thanks in advance!

Leo
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Tavis Ormandy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:04:30 +0000

> as Window List , no matter where you invoke the windows list, you can go to

I suppose this is a two part question:

a) How can I see applications from all desktops?

Chage the Resolution option, try something like:

*FvwmIconMan: Resolution desk

b) How can I Warp to an application with IconMan?

You can change the Action binding to any function or command you like,
you can even string multiple actions together, this is what I use:

*FvwmIconMan: Action Mouse 1 N sendcommand "Iconify off", sendcommand RaiseLower, sendcommand FlipFocus

-- 
-------------------------------------
[email-masked] | finger me for my gpg key.
-------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].