Subject: FVWM: Yet another config

From: David Vilar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:51:09 +0100

Hi all!

I have finished my fvwm-page with my config. Visually I don't think
there are many new things, but I have an extensive list of
keybindings and some (I think) new functions:

- You can assign numbers (up to 10 per screen) to windows and jump
  to them quickly using the keyboard.

- Names not only for desktops, but also for pages within desktops.
  You can navigate and move windows using these names (see
  screenshot).

- Creation and destruction of desktops "on the fly" (in reality is
  only a restart of FvwmPager, but it looks impressive for
  non-experts ;-).

- Automatically sorting of shaded windows to keep the desktop clean
  (see screenshot).

- Mail programm (MUTT) and a full-screen console accesible
  everywhere with only a keystroke.

You can find it here:
http://www-i6.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~vilar/fvwm.html

Greetings,

David

-- 
David Vilar Torres			RWTH Aachen
Tel: (+49) 241 80 21611			Lehrstuhl f. Informatik VI
Fax: (+49) 241 80 22219			Ahornstr. 55
[email-masked]		D-52056 Aachen (Germany)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].