Subject: FVWM: Colorsets: gradient after background doesn't work

From: Maciej Delmanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:57:38 +0100

Hello.

I have some functions in my configuration designed for changing window
decorations on the fly using Read. Most of my decorations use for window
borders a colorset with "background" color set. I've recently added a new
decoration which uses "gradient" in it's window border, and I've found out
that after changing some decorations an update of this border colorset doesn't
work.

I've found out that doing:

#v+
Style * HilightBorderColorset 1
Colorset 1 fg "red", bg "blue"
Colorset 1 VGradient 32 "red" "green"
#v-

doesn't change the colorset on the window border. Is there any way to do that?
I tried to use "Colorset 1 Plain" but it doesn't have any effect, same as
"CleanupColorsets" (should I see all colorset settings disappear after this
function?).

I'm using fvwm 2.5.12, Debian package, XFree86 4.3.0.

Cheers,
harnir

-- 
Maciej Delmanowski
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].