Subject: FVWM: focus on new start app

From: Xue Ruini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:55:02 +0800

hello, everyone

How can I wrap to the new app on its starting automatically? 

Thanks!

Leo
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Tavis Ormandy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 09:37:09 +0000

> How can I wrap to the new app on its starting automatically? 

You mean switch keyboard focus to it, or warp to it?

If you mean switch keyboard focus, try some combination of the
FPGrabFocus Styles, eg:

Style * FPGrabFocus

I don't think there is a preset style for warping to new applications,
but you can use the generic solution in faq #3.18 if that's what 
you're looking for :)

-- 
-------------------------------------
[email-masked] | finger me for my gpg key.
-------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].