Subject: FVWM: TiledPixmap avoid titlebar text

From: Nick <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 10:51:57 +0100

Sorry for disturbing you but ...

Is it possible to avoid drawing the TiledPixmap under the titlebar
text? I.e. having the background pixmap on all the titlebar but the
title text.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:19:34 +0000

> text? I.e. having the background pixmap on all the titlebar but the

Yes, this is possible in 2.5.x. You should use MultiPixmap instead of
TiledPixmap, see the man page. You may find examples in fvwm-themes and
other places.

Regards,
Mikhael.