Subject: FVWM: FvwmScript manpage uses wrong letter case for "Case message of"

From: Bjoern Steinbrink <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:14:38 +0100

Hi,

tried to create my first script using FvwmScript today and ran into a
problem with receiving signals/messages. I followed the examples on the
FvwmScript manpage and it just didn't work. After having a close look at
the examples shipped with fvwm I realized that there's a difference
between the manpage and the examples.
On the Fvwm manpage: Case Message of
In the examples:     Case message of
Notice that the 'm' of message is lower case in the second line. With
the uppercase 'M' the script fails.
I'm using fvwm 2.5.12.

Regards
Bjoern Steinbrink
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].