Subject: FVWM: Buttons drawn incorrectly

From: Niels Aan de Brugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:29:53 +0100

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a terrible newbie question. The close buttons I use for
my title bar isn't drawn correctly. Since one picture sais more than one
thousand words:

http://home.student.utwente.nl/n.h.m.aandebrugh/buttons.png

I think most relevant information is given in that aterm. My full
fvwm2rc can be found at:

http://home.student.utwente.nl/n.h.m.aandebrugh/fvwm2rc

What gives? I made sure the pixmaps aren't too large (close button is
17x22, with a title height of 22). Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Niels

-- 
Niels Aan de Brugh
Student informatica Universiteit Twente
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Niels Aan de Brugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:39:41 +0100

Nevermind. Pixmaps don't scale, this was the problem. And instead of
centering the pixmap Fvwm tiles it. I wasn't expecting this. Maybe I
should've read the 200+ p. FM. :-)

After some playing with ImageMagick and Gimp the small problem was
fixed.

Niels