Subject: FVWM: YaFS (Yet another Fvwm Setup/Screenshot)

From: Frank Gruellich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 17:04:14 +0100

Hi there,

finally I've documented my Fvwm2 setup a bit.  (People like watching me
using it, but nobody could deal with it.)  I can provide a screenshot
for the gallery.  But the main features are not visible.  It doesn't
show any titles or borders (IMHO waste of screen), some spare eye candy
(icon screenshots, some translucency, FvwmButton popup on the left).
Its intended to be very ergonomically (at least for me) operated by
keyboard.  Nearly all WM functions are introduced with an escape key
(C-m).  And now it also provides a dynamically updated help window
(invoking C-m ?).  I usually call it "GNU/screen emulating,
semi-self-documentating Fvwm2 setup".

A link to some (very brief) explanations:
<URL:http://www.der-frank.org/comp.html#dotfiles>

Two small screenshots: 
<URL:http://www.der-frank.org/media/sfvwm2_1.jpg>
<URL:http://www.der-frank.org/media/sfvwm2_2.jpg> 

Two large screenshots:
<URL:http://www.der-frank.org/media/fvwm2_1.png>
<URL:http://www.der-frank.org/media/fvwm2_2.png>

The configuration itself:
<URL:http://www.der-frank.org/dotfiles/_fvwm/>

Everything is likely to stay this place, so you can link to it.  I will
update it from time to time.  I will try to report bigger changes.

 Regards, Frank.
-- 
,------------------------.------------------------.--------------------.
| Chemnitzer Linux-Tage  | "Linux loves desktops" ' [email-masked] |
| March, 5th + 6th, 2005 |       http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/      |
'------------------------'---------------------------------------------'
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].