Subject: FVWM: x2x + fvwm?????

From: Yang Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:18:13 -0800

hi guys:
	I have two machines and two LCD's, so I use x2x to move between
	screens, and sort of use it as a big LCD, because the two machines
	are on a NFS partition. I could watch a PS document while editing
	the latex source ....

	I don't like to use mouse, either to click in the x2x window, or to
	move to the left boundary. I want to use  keyboard only. 

	currently I'm trying a way: first "warptowindow" to inside the x2x
	window, then "FakeClick" it, and record the current pointer position
	to a file. then I'm in the remote desktop, when I come back, I move
	to that postion again, and double click with "FakeClick".

	the problem seems that when I move to the remote display, the way to
	back out seems to be "Alt+double click", then click on anywheere
	outside the x2x window. ( this is different than x2x doc, I don't
	know why). --------- Problem is, I don't know how to do a fake
	"Alt+double click" .

	anybody hacked x2x??? friends told me, the "-west" etc options
	basically places an invisible window on the border, and focusing on
	that window moves X control to remote, if we could hack that window
	to be normal winodw, then moving arround is much easier.....

	Y
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].