Subject: FVWM: 'Key (window)' still catches keys

From: Max Kirillov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:30:26 +0600

Hello.

The window-specific key bindings seem to work in a strange
way. Fvwm still catches the event, but, if the window does
not match the conditions, tries to send it to the application.
No wonder that it does not work sometimes, for example, for
xterm with "allowSendEvents: false". Application does not get
the event.

I think this should at least be noted in the documentation.

--
Max
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Scott Smedley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:00:05 +1100

> I think this should at least be noted in the documentation.

Ok, done.

SCoTT. :)