Subject: FVWM: [Ann] Felidae

From: Florian Diesch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:14:06 +0100

Hi!

I just finished the first public version of Felidae. It's usable (I'm using
it for some time now) but there's still a lot to do.

You can find Felidae at <http://home.gna.org/felidae/>

What is Felidae?
================

   Felidae ist a collection of modules for Fvwm, written in Perl.
   Currently it contains:

   FvwmStorage
          FvwmStorage is a fvwm module written in Perl. It lets you
          define variables, load and store then from/to files and execute
          any fvwm command using this variables. It is especialy useful
          to interactively change the fvwm configuration.

   FvwmWallpaper
          FvwmWallpaper is a fvwm module written in Perl. It lets you
          change your X wallpaper from within Fvwm. FvwmWallpaper tries
          to find the best way to display your picture and resizes it if
          necessary. Resized pictures are cached. FvwmWallpaper can
          display a menu with thumbnails where you can select your
          wallpaper. Thumbnails are cached too.

   FvwmXMMS
          FvwmXMMS is a fvwm module written in Perl. It lets you control
          XMMS by sending commands to this module.

   FvwmOsd
          FvwmOsd is a fvwm module written in Perl. It lets you display
          an on-screen display (like the one on many TVs) on your X
          display. FvwmOsd is organized in different "channels" each of
          which you can configure and use independently of the others.

-- 
 Have a nice day     
     Florian        # http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~diesch/
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------
   **  Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your signature, please!  **

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].