Subject: FVWM: Geometry window position

From: Stephen Dennison <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:24:47 -0500

Is there a way to specify the location of the geometry window that
appears when moving or resizing windows?

Thanks
--s.r.d.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:41:54 +0000

> appears when moving or resizing windows?

This window is in the screen center with "Emulate mwm", and is in
top-left corner with "Emulate fvwm".

Regards,
Mikhael.