Subject: FVWM-"gtk"-theme: Configs available [was: Re: FVWM: What are tooltips .. ]

From: Wolfgang Pfeiffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 23:13:15 +0100

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 12:43:25AM +0100, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:

                     [ ... ]

> 
> What has happened above - and for me it came as a little surprise that
> this is even possible - is that now I use FVWM together with a gtk-2.0
> theme, IINM. I.e FVWM still is a non-FVWM-themes one here, but with this
> little trick in ~/.gtkrc-2.0 it becomes some sort of gtk-2.0 enhanced
> FVWM. And the gtk-2.0 theme is one of several others provided by a
> Debian package called "gnome-themes".
> 

                       [ ... ]

I was asked to publish my .fvwm2rc. So I decided to pack some edited
editions of my ~/gtk configs, ~/fvwm files and some additional ~/X configs
into a tarball. They're available here:
<http://www.wolfgangpfeiffer.com/fvwm.pfeiffer.tar.gz>

Almost certainly there will be bugs in these configs. They work
here. But as one knows: The fact something works does not
necessarily mean it's right. So please make the usual backups before
running these configs.

HTH

Best Regards
                          
w.
-- 
Wolfgang Pfeiffer 			 gpg ID: 0AA7E825
Profile, Links: http://profiles.yahoo.com/wolfgangpfeiffer
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Wolfgang Pfeiffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:01:29 +0100

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 11:13:15PM +0100, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:

           [ ... ]

           [ ... ]

Please make sure you have the latest md5sum for the package:
<http://www.wolfgangpfeiffer.com/fvwm.md5.txt>

Cheers

w.