Subject: FVWM: strange behaviour

From: "Eduardo Gargiulo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:48:17 -0000

Hi all,

I'm running fvwm-2.5.12-4; the problem is that sometimes (I couldn't find when
exactly) the key-bindings stop working, and I can't use them even restarting
fvwm. After that i can use the mouse to access menus, windowlist, etc, but not
using keys.

I'm thinking on mozilla-firefox block pop-up feature; when this problem
happens, allways is mozilla-firefox running, but I'm not sure because I can't
trace the error.

Which could be the problem? How can I fix it? Any help would be appreciated.

TIA, and sorry for my english

--ejg

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Julien Guertault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:10:21 +0100

Hello,

> Which could be the problem? How can I fix it? Any help would be appreciated.

This sounds like a FAQ 0.1 problem... ^_^
Make sure this doesn't have to do with CapsLock/NumLock/ScrollLock modifer.
If it does, then you can add

IgnoreModifiers L25

in your config file.

Happy new year! ^_^

Regards,

--
Julien Guertault

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:13:15 -0500

> Which could be the problem? How can I fix it? Any help would be appreciated.

Read the FVWM FAQ, question 0.1.

The problem is your numlock key.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]