Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons and the -transient option

From: [email-masked] (Marc Schlienger)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:22:30 +0100

Hi,

I want to use FvwmButtons similar to FvwmTaskBar. I also want my
"taskbar" to automatically disappear if it is not needed. This is also 
possible with FvwmTaskBar, I know, but FvwmTaskBar automatically
covers the whole width of the page which I don't want. Now I have the 
command

EdgeCommand Bottom Module FvwmButtons -g +2-2 -transientpanel \
            FvwmButtons-Task

in my .fvwm2rc.
I discovered the problem that when I hit the edge two times the 
"taskbar" won't disappear any more. Why? What to do?
 
Regards Marc
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].