Subject: FVWM: system shock2 theme for fvwm

From: Mikko Heiskanen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:11:24 +0200

Hi,

I would like to share my theme, which I've been making for the past half
year or so (well, not actively the whole time, but anyway).

Screenshot: http://whitecortex.net/~mikko/screenshot.png
RC: http://whitecortex.net/~mikko/shodan-fvwm2rc.html
Package: http://whitecortex.net/~mikko/shodan-fvwm2.tar.gz

It's nothing too fancy, but I do feel a bit proud about the window
titles, which use the multipixmap option. It's based on the scifi-
survival-horror-rpg game system shock2 by looking glass studios.
I've tried to make it as easy to install and configure as possible.

Mikko
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dalibor Straka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:46:05 +0100

> Package: http://whitecortex.net/~mikko/shodan-fvwm2.tar.gz

you have nice fancy prompt :-)
[\u@\h \w]\$

I've noticed your clock. I got the same but i do it with a little trick
it is window title. Does anybody have time above date together?

-- Dalibor