Subject: FVWM: Guifications (gaim) and ignoring EwmhBaseStruts

From: Viljem Skornik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:39:24 +0100

Hi,

I'm using "EwmhBaseStruts 0 69 0 90", now I'm trying to position guifications 
window to the bottom right and I can't get it to ignore EwmhBaseStruts, so it 
actually gets positioned -69, -90 from the bottom right corner. Unfortunately 
I cannot specify the exact position of the Guifications window, since it only 
allows TopLeft, TopRight, BottomLeft, BottomRight positions via the 
configuration dialog. I've tried the following settings, but they have no 
effect to the window. They do however effect the Main Gaim and chat 
windows...

Style gaim      EWMHIgnoreStrutHints, EWMHPlacementIgnoreWorkingArea

I got the window name from `xwininfo -all` which is the same as the main Gaim 
window.

It works if I manually position it via the FuncFocusWindow (as described in 
FAQ Section 3.18), but then it positions all of the gaim windows...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Ciao,
 Vili
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].