Subject: FVWM: Gtk dialog problem

From: Cyril Wattebled <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:49:27 +0100

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with fvwm regarding gtk windows. I've searched 
the web for some time but without success.
I'm using using fvwm in order to have all dialogs appear centered on the 
screen, always on top and non-maximized.

But here is my problem, actually, I have 2 problems:

It seems that fvwm doesn't recognize gtk dialog as transcient, which 
means that I can't define specific things on
those dialog.

Does anyone knows anything about how to make fvwm recognize gtk dialog 
as transcient ? or am I doing something wrong ?

Furthermore, I'd want to do something else with those dialogs. I'm 
working on some project in which all main windows are
maximized and in fullscreen (i.e whithout decoration).
I'd like to have those dialogs decorated but it seems that if the main 
windows isn't decorated, there's no way to decorate any child dialog.

Once more, any help on that would be greatly appreciated

Please reply to the email below. Thanks.
-- 
Cyril Wattebled
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Cyril Wattebled <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:53:11 +0100

> Please reply to the email below. Thanks.

By the way, I'm using fvwm 2.5.12. =]

Thanks