Subject: FVWM: New transparent themes - Glass, Water, Wine

From: Dorothy Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:06:10 -0700

Hi all,

There are 3 new transparent themes in my collection: Glass, Water, and 
Wine.

There's a screenshot 
<http://www.twobarleycorns.net/fvwm/glass_decor_screen.png>
showing the Glass decor. I'm using FvwmPager and making a toolbar out of 
a FvwmButtons swallowing a FvwmIconMan. (FvwmTaskBar is too crashy with 
transparency, especially on Sun.) The FvwmIconBox module is being used 
to control the clutter of the Gimp's many icons. The relevant configs 
are there. Fvwm workers, you can consider that a screenshot submission :-)

A tarball of the whole thing except for screen wallpapers is available 
as before. You can get it all at 
<http://www.twobarleycorns.net/fvwm-decors.html>

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Dorothy Robinson
http://www.twobarleycorns.net
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].