Subject: FVWM: window decor with round corners?

From: x11 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 13:56:44 +0800

Hi, I want to make a window decor like this one
( http://kde-look.org/content/preview.php?
preview=1&id=13251&file1=13251-1.png
&file2=&file3=&name=MKUltra+%28KDE+3.2+port%29 ).
But it seems fvwm can't support round corners, is it sure?
I'm using fvwm 2.5.11

Regards,
x11
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Scott Smedley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:34:31 +1000

> But it seems fvwm can't support round corners, is it sure?

Unfortunately FVWM does not have this feature.

Some users have done clever things to make their FvwmButtons window
look rounded, but alas, that's it.

SCoTT. :)