Subject: FVWM: fvwm window resizing broken

From: Ville Heikkinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:29:55 +0300

Hi,

I'm used fvwm 2.5.11, I first tiled and then cascaded my windows, and
ever since I've been unable to resize windows by dragging them from
the corners. I'm quite sure I didn't modify my rc-file.

I tried fvwm 2.5.12 and 2.4.18. No luck. Now I'm running 2.5.12 since
it doesn't seem the problem is very version dependant.

Help would be appreciated.

 - Ville Heikkinen
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:13:08 +0200

> Help would be appreciated.

Sounds like FAQ question 0.1.  Do you have num-lock pressed or
another locking modifier key?

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]

---

From: Ville Heikkinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:18:52 +0300

> another locking modifier key?

No, no modifier keys pressed. I've got even IgnoreModifiers L2
included in my fvwm2rc.

Thanks, though

 - Ville Heikkinen

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 02:28:02 +0200

> No, no modifier keys pressed. I've got even IgnoreModifiers L2

Please strip down your config files as much as possible so that
the problem still occurs, then post it to the mailing list (along
with step-by-step instructions to make it happen).

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^