Subject: FVWM: GKrellM problem - window disappearing

From: Jindrich Makovicka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:15:56 +0200

Hello,

I encountered an issue with GNU Krell Monitor (http://gkrellm.net), when 
using multiple pages per desktop. If GKrellM is started on an other page 
than the top left (or northwest), the main window disappears shortly 
after startup. It seems to be related to the XShapeCombineMask function, 
as after commenting gtk_widget_shape_combine_mask in the gkrellm 
sources, gkrellm works even when started on the other pages.

Regards,

--
Jindrich Makovicka
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 03:30:10 +0200

> sources, gkrellm works even when started on the other pages.

Fixed.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]