Subject: Re: FVWM: fvwm themes

From: synaptical <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:35:06 -0700 (PDT)

excellent! crystal mentioned in the gentoo thread looks pretty good, too:
http://fvwm-crystal.linux.net.pl/index.html

appreciate

--- Anupam Kapoor <[email-masked]> wrote:
hi,

sorry to barge in, but have you tried taviso's .fvwmrc ? there are a
huge bunch of people actively using it. you can find some details here
:

http://dev.gentoo.org/~taviso/fvwm2rc.html as well as on gentoo forums here
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=80517 and 
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=225192&highlight=fvwm

enzoy !

kind regards
anupam

_____________________________________________________________
Thank you for choosing LinuxQuestions.
http://www.linuxquestions.org
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].