Subject: FVWM: need fvwm style config

From: Shay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:02:28 -0500

Lost my HD. Just got everything back up last night. For some reason, I 
never backed up my fvwm config.  I've got a week's worth of work to 
catch up on and every minute counts. Someone have a twm style .fvwm2rc 
handy? I don't care about looks, just something to get me through Oct 
15. I'm finding it hard to change my habits (to meet the default Suse 
config) under this type of pressure. I just need the toolbar config, 
everything else is fine in the default.

Thank you very much.

If someone is willing to knock this out from a similar config, my old 
config was:
Left Button - iconify
Right Button - resize
Double Click Titlebar - maximize
Middle Click Titlebar - window operations list including scroll
Right Click Titlebar/Sides/Buttons - lower
Left click Titlebar/Sides - RaiseLower
Left Click drag Titlebar/Sides/Buttons - Move

TIA. I have grown unfamiliar with the config language, so doing this 
myself would take the better part of an evening.

 -Shay

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].