Subject: FVWM: Titlebar and X.org 6.8.0 RC2

From: brodzky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:23:23 +0200

Hi there!

   I'm using FVWM 2.5.10 anf X.org from CVS. Unfotunately something is 
wrong with titlebar. Look at the title string and buttons on the right side.

With translucent titlebar, left justified title:
http://www.lynucs.org/index.php?screen_type=1&screen_id=13153933764124ec4339b28&m=screen

With PNGs on titlebar, centered title:
http://witryna.fucio.pl/user120/published/badtitle.jpg

Is somewhere patch for this or this is not FVWM guilty?

Thanks for your attention

Łukasz "brodzky" Międzybrodzki

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ateny 2004 w Internecie! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f182d

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].