Subject: FVWM: FvwmTaskBar StatusFont causes clock fg to be black regardless of colorset settings

From: David Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 19:39:02 -0400

I am using a dailybuild from the 16th. Im not sure if this is
reproducible on other people box.

But whenever i try to define a custom font for FvwmTaskBar's StatusFont
as such

*FvwmTaskBar:StatusFont-artwiz-snap-medium-r-normal-*-10-100-75-75-p-90-*-irv

The clock's fg is always black regardless of my colorset settings for
FvwmTaskBar

Am i doing something wrong? Can other people reproduce this on their
boxes? thanks a lot in advance

David

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 09:59:02 +0200

> boxes? thanks a lot in advance

This bug has already been fixed in the development code.  The fix
will be published in fvwm-2.4.19 and fvwm-2.5.11.  If you need the
fix urgently, you have to download fvwm from CVS.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

---

From: David Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:42:59 -0400

Hi Dominik :) I have the CVS build from Aug 16. However this bug is
still appear on my system. Am i checking out the wrong branch or code?

Thanks in advance

David

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:26:57 +0200

> still appear on my system. Am i checking out the wrong branch or code?

Please double check that you are running the new executable (is
your ModulePath set correctly?).  If that doesn't solve the
problem, post a small config that shows the problem to the mailing
list.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^