Subject: FVWM: INDECENT PROPOSAL - BLIND DATE

From: "AUSTRALIAN MATCHMAKING" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:38:27 +0100

Dear SECRET ADMIRER 

You have a private message waiting for you from 'GREATME'
at Australian Matchmaking !  This member wants to get to know you better
and is waiting for your reply.

Australian Matchmaking is located at 
http://www.australian-dating-guide.com/directory/adult.html.

To retrieve your message:

  1. Log on to http://www.australian-dating-guide.com/directory/adult.html
     Your handle is Secretadmirer (your password can be 
     requested from the site).
  2. Click on the "Home" link in the navigation bar to go
     to your member home page.

  3. Click on the personal Message Center mailbox on the
     upper left hand side of the main page.

  4. Click on the message to read and respond to it. 

Premium members get one-step direct links to login and read their
messages. Upgrade now!

You can turn off these email notices of new Australian Matchmaking messages
at anytime in the Message Center.  Just click on the NOTIFY link
on the upper left-hand-side of the Message Center.  If you turn off 
the notify feature, you can still view your new messages at
http://www.australian-dating-guide.com/directory/adult.html

Good Luck!

The Australian matchmaking Team

If you forgot your password, please click here
For any other questions, or to contact us, please click here

http://www.australian-dating-guide.com/directory/adult.html

445 Sherman Avenue, Suite C, 

Reno Nevada , CA 94306
-------------------------------------------------
This email was sent to you in association with the member, 

Miss Cole, on Australian Matchmaking. If you think you've received this
email 

in error, please click on the following link to remove your email 

address from our database: unsubscribe 

PLEASE REMOVE [email-masked]  
-------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].