Subject: FVWM: Feature or Bug?

From: Dalibor Straka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:07:27 +0200

Hello,

i'm using debian unstable with fvwm 2.5.10 and following steps
disappointed me:
I pres Backspace to tear off the menu. I select sth and now no action is 
taken untill my mouse pointer leaves the menu window. 

Thank you,
-- Dalibor Straka
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:33:29 +0000

> taken untill my mouse pointer leaves the menu window. 

Please try to ask your question in the body.

This is a feature. Currently there is no way for the menu event loop to
process X events (and module traffic too). The application is started,
it is just not mapped until you leave the menu.

Regards,
Mikhael.