Subject: FVWM: vBulletin Contact System - Verification Required

From: "vBulletin Support Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 14:00:35 -0500

Hello,

Thank you for your recent email to the vBulletin sales team!
Due the the increasing problem of unsolicited commercial email
- or 'spam' - we have introduced a method of verifying all incoming
messages.  In order for message to be delivered to the team, please
click on the link below:
http://www.vbulletin.com/verify.php?m=278733&a=64eb1b5567

This step will allow us to spend less time deleting spam, and more
time working to answer your queries!  If you have any questions about
this new system, please drop an email to Steve Machol at
[email-masked].

Thank you,

vBulletin Sales Team

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].