Subject: Re: FVWM: gnu licence

From: Elliot Sowadsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:24:26 -0700 (PDT)

Ah....yet another fvwm commonality w/ the PC world's Litestep...

arguing over GPL licencing.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 13:42:37 -0400

> arguing over GPL licencing.

On the contrary, everyone that has any control over the licensing
seems to be in agreement.

I think, despite some miscommunication, this discussion has remained
relatively civil.  Check out the yahoo messages boards or Usenet if
you want to see real conflict.  I'd look into the Litestep controversy
but for the last few years, my life has been free from the windows curse.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]