Subject: Re: FVWM: FvwmButtons text on mouse hover

From: Scott Smedley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 16:50:57 +1000

> It does not seem like there is a function to have a mouse tooltip popup 
> over buttons in FvwmButtons.  I believe this would be a nice addition to 
> FvwmButtons so that those wishing to create osx type docs may have the 
> button's title displayed, among other uses.

"ActiveTitle" specifies what text to display on a button when the mouse
hovers over it. Is this what you want?

This option is a recent addition to FvwmButtons so you will require
a CVS snapshot. (or wait until 2.5.11 comes out)

SCoTT. :)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Ahmed Abdalla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 03:00:19 +0000

I'm looking for a something like the balloons that FvwmPager has.  This
would most likely be used on FvwmButtons instances that don't use
titles, just icons.

Thanks,
Ahmed