Subject: FVWM: FvwmProxy ignores Click(n) Actions?

From: Dave Ahlswede <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 12:09:35 +0000

I'm trying to configure FvwmProxy so that it'll pop up on a keystroke,
and when I click on a proxy window, it'll focus/raise the window and the
proxies will disappear. However, I can't seem to get FvwmProxy to change
the click actions.. This is the relevant part of my fvwm2rc:

DestroyModuleConfig FvwmProxy
*FvwmProxy:Colorset 2
*FvwmProxy:SelectColorset 4
*FvwmProxy:Font  "StringEncoding=UTF-8:xft:Geneva:size=10"
*FvwmProxy:EnterSelect True
*FvwmProxy:Action Click1 click_proxyicon

No matter what I have Action Click1 (or click2/3) call, they always
perform their default actions. Is this a bug or am I doing something
wrong?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].