Subject: FVWM: Popup on screen edge

From: Scott Smedley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 23:29:14 +1000

Hi all,

I used to use the default "Popup $menu" syntax. I've since replaced
it with "Popup $menu Item 85 c" so as to be more user-friendly.

(I got the idea from http://www.asktog.com/columns/022DesignedToGiveFitts.html
see answer to question #8.)

Now however, when I popup menus on the side of the screen they no longer
"slide" across to make sure everything is nicely visible. How can I get
this behaviour back but still retain vertically-centred submenus?

SCoTT. :)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:37:25 +0200

> this behaviour back but still retain vertically-centred submenus?

I don't think it's possible at the moment.  Position hints and
animated menus don't go together.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]