Subject: FVWM: HoverIcon for FvwmButtons (Was: animated FvwmButtons)

From: Scott Smedley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 00:59:20 +1000

> Can we have the animated FvwmButtons?
> For example, the texte on the buttons change the color when mouse pass (like a link in a web page)?

I had a go at implementing a "HoverIcon" option for the FvwmButtons module.
This allows an alternative image to be displayed when the mouse cursor is
over a button.

See here:

http://users.tpg.com.au/users/scottie7/tmp/hoverIcon.html

As FvwmButtons is used in all kinds of different ways, I need a few people
to test the patch & find bugs etc.

Please report any feedback to [email-masked].

Thanks,

SCoTT. :)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:34:09 -0600

Hey scott, I have a small question about your patch, you have it set up
so you can change the icon on a mouse over, I was wondering if it
wouldn't be hard (or is possible) to add the effect that you can also
change the frame size of the button whith a mouse over.

I use Frame 0 on my buttons because I don't like the look of the frame,
but I think it would be nifty if when I moved my mouse over the button
it would popup by changing the frame to 1 or 2 for example.

Nice patch by the way, just mentioning a feature I would like to see

jaimos