Subject: FVWM: I want to set the new FVWM winning-logo into Rootmenu instead of the Title string of Rootmenu, what should i do?

From: lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 19:40:46 +0800

I like the new FVWM winning logo, and want to set it instead of the
RootMenu Title in my fvwm2rc file , this is i do:
AddToMenu MenuFvwmRoot "%fvwm-logo-starburst-blue-250x83.png%" Title
~~~~ i set the title string empty, just want to use the logo instead of
the string "Root Menu"

But the logo displays the left of FVWM rootmenu, if i want to it
displays the center of Rootmenu , What should i do?

Thanks

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Tavis Ormandy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:24:09 +0100

> displays the center of Rootmenu , What should i do?

Almost right, try AddToMenu MenuFvwmRoot *fvwm-logo-starburst-blue-250x83.png* Title

-- 
-------------------------------------
[email-masked] | finger me for my gpg key.
-------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].