Subject: FVWM: FvwmPager-Title/Label on current desktop

From: "Anders Persson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:11:05 +0200

I have now ripped the last hair of my head...

How do I set up my files to NOT show the title/label on the active  
(currently viewed) desktop? I use fvwm 2.5.10. I had a $HOME/.fvwm2rc but  
I removed that when I saw that during the installation of fvwm a simular  
file was created but in a fvwm-directory, eg. $HOME/.fvwm/.fvwm2rc.

Maybe this it set in another file? If I have messed up my all my files (I  
have alot ot themes installed), what text can I search for?

Thnx / Anders
-- 
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 02:19:17 +0200

> file was created but in a fvwm-directory, eg. $HOME/.fvwm/.fvwm2rc.

Assuming that you mean the desktop labels in FvwmPager:

  *FvwmPager: Font none

> have alot ot themes installed), what text can I search for?

fvwm looks for $HOME/.fvwm/.fvwm2rc, but you can force using a
specific file with the -f option:

  $ fvwm -f /foo/bar/myfvwmwrc

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]