Subject: FVWM: FVWM Wiki moved to http://www.fvwmwiki.org/

From: "Rene van Bevern (RvB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:11:21 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Klaus 'Treibholz' Umbach now provides the server for the FVWM Wiki. He
has a lot more resources for it than I had. For this reason, the FVWM
Wiki pages have been down yesterday and are now again available.
Plesase also update the link on the FVWM Mainpage. :)

The new URL is: http://www.fvwmwiki.org/

Note that this domain is very fresh, so it might not be available to
everybody due to domain caching.
	Rene
-- 
Rene van Bevern (RvB) <[email-masked]>
http://www.pro-linux.de -- http://www.rvb-web.de

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].