Subject: FVWM: WindowList selection on release

From: Eduardo Gargiulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 23:56:19 -0300

Hi all

I have the following line in my bindings.hook file

Key Tab     A    M    WindowList Root c c NoDeskSort, NoGeometry,
SelectOnRelease

when I press Alt+Tab and keeping pressed Alt key I continue hiting Tab key, the
selection moves over all the entries in WindowList, but when I releas Alt key,
WindowList is still there, and I have to hir return key to go to the selected
window. How can I fix this? I want to go directly to the selected WindowList
option when I release the Alt key.

thanks in advance

--ejg

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 09:19:08 +0000

> option when I release the Alt key.

Remove empty "SelectOnRelease" option from the binding or replace it with
"SelectOnRelease Meta_L".

Regards,
Mikhael.