Subject: FVWM: Whereabouts of libstroke rpms for Red Hat?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:10:22 +0000

Hi.

in http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/0312/msg00131.html, finding a libstroke
rpm for redhat systems was discussed. I have followed the links in this email
but I cannot find the libstroke rpm. Can someone help me find this?  I'm on
i386, btw.  

Gracias,
George Johnson
-- 
1375 5/\/\45|-| Cr4p174L157 5|-|17573/\/\ |>00|> ;xP
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:39:32 +0000

On 28 Jul 2004 00:10:22 +0000, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> in http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/0312/msg00131.html, finding a
> libstroke rpm for redhat systems was discussed. I have followed the
> links in this email but I cannot find the libstroke rpm. Can someone
> help me find this?  I'm on i386, btw.

fvwm.org links to http://fvwm-themes.sf.net/rpm/ that has the link to
libstroke rpm.

Regards,
Mikhael.