Subject: FVWM: Remove iconified from Winlist? Style $[w.id] hack?

From: Shay <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 08:52:32 -0500

Really just one question. Is there a way to remove iconified windows 
from the WinList?

 -Shay

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:02:33 +0200

> Really just one question. Is there a way to remove iconified windows 

Depending on what you mean with "winlist":

 * The command "WindowList": yes, use the NoIcons option.
 * The module FvwmIconMan: yes, use the ShowNoIcons option.
 * The module FvwmWinList: no.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

---

From: Shay <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:05:53 -0500

> * The module FvwmWinList: no.
Excellent. I was waiting for the FvwmIconMan: ShowNoIcons option which 
you previously mentioned. I did not realize that this functionality 
would be added so quickly. My question arose from my trying to hack my 
way around the lack of this feature. I've got it all done now. Thank you 
very much for your answer and for the extension to Fvwm IconMan.

 -Shay