Subject: FVWM: mplayer and fvwm

From: Jan Kanty Palus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:53:55 +0200

When I use mplayer in fvwm, with x11 or xvidix video output in
fullscreen mode,  a strange stripe appears at the bottom of the
screen. It is about 2-3 pixels and has color of background
color/wallpaper. Is this a fvwm related problem (in other WMs it's ok)
or should I report it to mplayer mailing list?

fvwm 2.5.10
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:22:47 +0200

> or should I report it to mplayer mailing list?

I think mplayer has set some hints that forbid its window having
the exact size of the screen.  It may have a specific aspect ratio
hint set that does not match the width/height of your screen, or
it has a resize step size that does not fill up your screen
exactly.  This should be reported to the mplayer folks.

> fvwm 2.5.10

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]