Subject: FVWM: Stippling decorations for sticky windows' titlebars

From: "chester" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 20:40:13 -0400

Hi,

Would it be possible to add a style option to disable stippling
entirely?  There's already an option to enable it globally for all
windows (StippledTitle), but for Sticky windows, the stippling seems to
be hard-coded.  Every time I upgrade FVWM I have to go and hand-remove
the lines from the source which draw the stippling.  (In icons.c and
borders.c, specifically.)    Stippling is really hideous, at least with
the titlebar styles I tend to use.  Just a suggestion.  (If I've somehow
managed to completely overlook an already-existing option to disable
stippling for Sticky windows for the last few months, someone feel free
to shoot me.)

--Brian Carper
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:48:11 +0200

> stippling for Sticky windows for the last few months, someone feel free

This is already planned for fvwm-3.0, but nobody knows when or if
this is will ever be released.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]