Subject: FVWM: open office slide show doesn't fit screen size

From: Joachim Wuttke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:21:29 +0200 (MET DST)

I am using open office 1.1 with fvwm 2.5, xfree86 4.3, debian 3.1.

Starting a slide show from ooimpress, the image covers only about
85 % the width and 85 % the height of my screen.

On the open office mailing list (thread
news://news.gmane.org:119/[email-masked]
ik.tu-muenchen.de)
I got the answer that this is definitely a fvwm problem (same .sxi file
works under KDE). In any case, the problem does NOT depend on specific
content of my slide show.

Thanks for any clue - Joachim

PS: sorry if this mail comes twice or thrice: I had some difficulties with
the subscription system

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].