Subject: FVWM: Marie-Claude LANSELLE/NXBP/FR est absent(e).

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 01:08:24 +0200

Je serai absent(e) du  23/07/2004 au 16/08/2004.

Vous pouvez adresser vos demandes à Danielle Chaudron au
01 58 32 75 07.

Merci

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natexis
Banques Populaires ne peut etre tenu responsable de
son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est
interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le
detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed
on the Internet. Natexis Banques Populaires can not therefore be
considered responsible for the contents.Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and
notify the sender.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].