Subject: FVWM: changing MiniIcon for program setting it themselves

From: Micha Feigin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 04:00:05 +0300

Is it possible to change the MiniIcon for programs that set it
themselves? (I want bigger icons for the programs).

This is not the actual icon I want for gvim but just for the example

Style "Gvim"                    MiniIcon Mutt.png

Doesn't change the icon for gvim. As an alternative, is it possible to
scale the icons?
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 01:42:56 +0000

On 07 Jun 2004 04:00:05 +0300, Micha Feigin wrote:
> Doesn't change the icon for gvim.

gvim-6.1 installed here does not use EWMH hints (the only way to
externally set a mini icon), but if some later version does it, then add:

  Style Gvim EWMHMiniIconOverride

> As an alternative, is it possible to scale the icons?

I don't see this ability mentioned in the man page (hint-hint), so it is
impossible.

Regards,
Mikhael.