Subject: FVWM: My first .fvwm2rc :)

From: "Berry Bakker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:55:26 +0200

Hello,

I've been working on it for a while, and finaly I thought it would be nice
to show my work to you people. Most of it I've made my own, although some
stuff is taken from other .fvwm2rcs :)

I would realy like to make it even better, like changing the vector art to
pixmaps, but I don't know where to find the pixmaps, any suggestions?

Here are some screenshots:

http://members.lycos.nl/fishsoft/fvwm_screenshot1.jpeg
http://members.lycos.nl/fishsoft/fvwm_screenshot2.jpeg

and this is my .fvwm2rc (you're free to use it, but I would really like it
to let me know the result or recalll my name in your .fvwm2rc)

http://members.lycos.nl/fishsoft/fvwm/.fvwm2rc

Hope you like it :)
Waiting for reply,
Berry

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Thomas Adam <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:22:53 +0100

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:55:26 +0200
"Berry Bakker" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello,
> 
> I've been working on it for a while, and finaly I thought it would be
> nice to show my work to you people. Most of it I've made my own,
> although some stuff is taken from other .fvwm2rcs :)

Cool. Nice and... new. :) But you should really credit people in your
.fvwm2rc file for the parts you have stole.. err, used in your own
config. :)

-- Thomas Adam

-- 
"Annie Hall leaves New York in the end. Press rewind, and Woody gets her
back again." -- "Look Inside America", Blur.

---

From: Roeland Moors <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:38:23 +0200

> pixmaps, but I don't know where to find the pixmaps, any suggestions?
I stole my pixmaps from fvwm-themes.
Here is an example:

http://users.telenet.be/roeland/fvwm/fvwm.html
http://users.telenet.be/roeland/fvwm/screen.jpg

-- 
Roeland

---

From: "Berry Bakker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:15:38 +0200

Hej, I like the pixmaps! So the pixmaps aren't just strait, but have that 3D
look in them (So it's a nicer crossing from the title to the buttons)? I
like it :)

Anybody know's a site where I can find lot's of those pixmaps? (And nice
wallpapers)?

---

From: "Berry Bakker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:12:34 +0200

---

From: Roeland Moors <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:08:08 +0200

> Anybody know's a site where I can find lot's of those pixmaps? (And nice
http://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net/windowdecors/
http://www.linuxforum.com/linux_wallpaper.php