Subject: FVWM: vanishing functionality

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:10:52 +0200

Hi there,

	i have a little problem with fvwm (2.5.10). I tend to keep my box
	running for longer time and it happened now for the second time that
	most of the function offered by fvwm are just vanished - like the
	default root-menu my own root-menu and default alt-tabbing.

	I changed only few of the default configuration. i started an
	fvwm-buttons module and changed the title-bar with some
	vecotor-buttons.

	Current uptime is 5 days and before everything worked just fine.

	Last big thing before current state were 2 runs of x11perf and i use
	apm.

	Any hints would be nice.

	Matthias

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Tavis Ormandy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 17:30:09 +0100

> 	default root-menu my own root-menu and default alt-tabbing.

That sounds suspiciously like a #0.1 issue :)

http://www.fvwm.org/documentation/faq/#0.1

-- 
-------------------------------------
[email-masked] | finger me for my gpg key.
-------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].