Subject: FVWM: Howto write a menu function that takes input and calls fvwm command

From: Micha Feigin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 02:11:41 +0300

I would like to write a menu function for fvwm that will take input
from the user and then call an fvwm function with that input, is it
possible to do this?
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 09:24:39 +0000

> from the user and then call an fvwm function with that input, is it

You may use FvwmForm, FvwmScript or FvwmGtk modules to define dialogs.
Then call your dialog from the menu entry. See the man pages and sample
configurations.

Regards,
Mikhael.