Subject: FVWM: Alt+Right mouse resize

From: David Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:24:12 -0400

Hi all, I have been looking to moving from fluxbox to fvwm. I have
search the mailinglist for emulating the alt+mouse3 resizing that other
window managers implement.

Most workaround emulate quite well (i.e WarpToWindow, resizing or
involving jumping to closest edge + resizing) but i still feel its too
much of a (ugly?) hack

I was wondering if anyone was working on implementing it as a built-in
feature. If not, i would not might digging into the source code to come
up with a patch myself.

If it is the latter case, can anyone give me a quick start on how FVWM
is implemented? does it use Xlib directly? or is there a intermediate
toolkit/widget class

Thanks so much for this great piece of software. 

David

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].