Subject: FVWM: Placing Mozilla

From: "Donald L. Dietmeyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 17:27:24 -0500

I have just upgraded to fvwm 2.417, and tuning my system .fvwm2rc 
file.  I have never been able to have fvwm place Mozilla when starting 
up.  Mozilla apparently will not respond to a -geometry option.  I 
have just been trying StartsOnPage 1 0, SkipMapping, etc. with no 
effect.  I have gone to running:
Style "*" ManualPlacement    and
DeskTopSize 2x2

any help would be appreciated.
    Don
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 20:00:33 -0400

> Style "*" ManualPlacement    and

This works for me:

Style "Mozilla*" StartsOnPage 0    0 1, SkipMapping
Style "Mozilla*" RandomPlacement

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]