Subject: FVWM: 350% Gains Expected With CRHI, Monday skyline

From: Velva Hibler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 18:31:15 -0400

Velva Get CRHI.OB - CRHI.OB is a GEM..
it is trading at 12-13 cents range and its expected
that after the news they released and big PR campaign
the stock goes to 30-40 cents very easily.. Jump on
board immediately this will explode  Monday!
BI0LxBI0Lw62a

BREAKING NEWS
JUMP ON BOARD TODAY + HUGE PROFITS EXPECTED WITH CRHI.OB

SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE 3 days - $0.39

CRHI is our top pick for the third week of May!

>>>>>>>>> CRHI.OB CRHI.OB CRHI.OB CRHI.OB <<<<<<<<<<<

              ++  Trading Alert ++

Company Profile: Communications Research, Inc
Symbol: CRHI.OB
Current Price: $0.13

SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE 3 days - $0.39
SPECULATIVE LONG TERM TARGET PRICE        - $0.55

NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS
----------------------------------------------------
Communications Research to Initiate Marketing of
TeleWRITER at Upcoming InfoComm Conference
----------------------------------------------------

Reasons to own CRHI.OB:

TeleWRITER has not been upgraded for over 5 years but
nonetheless still commands a very loyal following.
Communications Research acquired the software 2 years
ago and will have its upgrade completed just in time
for InfoComm. Beta testing will begin almost immediately
and sales are expected to kick off in October. TeleWRITER
sales will add considerably and immediately to the company's
bottom line. CRHI's Systems Integration division is also
performing above expectations and they have recently hired
a number of contract employees to assist the company on
fulfillment.

-------------------READ READ READ----------------------
Communications Research to Initiate Marketing of TeleWRITER
at Upcoming InfoComm Conference.

MAHWAH, N.J., May 18, 2004 (PRIMEZONE via COMTEX) --
Communications Research, Inc. (CRHI) announced that it will
begin marketing TeleWRITER 3.0, the upgraded version of the
TeleWRITER product line, at InfoComm June 9-11, 2004 in
Atlanta, Georgia. TeleWRITER is a premier product in the
collaborative computing market, which is pegged at in excess
of 3 billion this year.

"We have been receiving numerous requests for the upgrade
and are on the verge of being able to supply the pent-up
demand for our product," remarked Communications Research
CEO Carl Ceragno. "InfoComm affords us the opportunity of a
huge industry event at which to make a big splash and to let
the industry know we're back with a vengeance. TeleWRITER's
feature rich software, low price point and ease of
interoperability should make it a huge hit in the burgeoning
distant learning and tele-commuting markets. We anticipate
quickly re-capturing former clients and rapidly developing
new sales to catapult the company."

   DON'T DELAY GET CRHI.OB TODAY FOR BIG GAINS MONDAY!

Information within this email contains "forward looking
statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the
Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities
Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations,
beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historical fact
and may be "forward looking statements."

sqabgs xbojos cxwcce wvbtiy cwdung tbgufu tqavow
rcaoae kdpmcv qcimfp kmnfdo uneorh rlqcqg scclgk

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].