Subject: Re: FVWM: how update startup program menu for each new installed application.

From: Tavis Ormandy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 10:44:59 +0100

--On Friday, May 07, 2004 10:57:42 +0200 [email-masked] wrote:

> i use a personalized startup program list organisation (windows xp style)
> and im worried
> that when i run fvwm-menu-desktop it disappears. 

I think you misunderstand what fvwm-menu-desktop is for, have you read the
man page? unless you've named your existing menu something like kde-user,
fvwm-menu-desktop isnt going to destroy it.

> at his place could
> appears a custom organisated distribution list of the installed programs.
> i don't want it.

This doesnt sound right, please post the parts of your rc file to the list
that you use to run fvwm-menu-desktop.

-- 
-------------------------------------
[email-masked] | finger me for my gpg key.
-------------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].