Subject: FVWM: screenshot request

From: "Tony J. White" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:06:29 -0500

I'de like to get my screenshot added to the fvwm.org site.

Thumbnail: http://tjw.org/screen/preview.png
Full:      http://tjw.org/screen/screenshot.png

Description:

This screenshot shows fvwm 2.5.10 working in Xinerma mode.  There are 
two seperate FvwmTaskbars running, one for each screen even though both 
monitors act as one large logical screen.  The xterm icons are not 
images, and update in real time using xterm's activeIcon option.  The 
bottom FvwmButtons Panel contains swallowed xloadtimes running on 
serveral servers (tunneled through ssh).  All fvwm config files and my 
latest screenshot are always available at http://tjw.org/screen/

Thanks,

-Tony

---

From: Xavier Maillard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 00:54:29 +0200

> Full:      http://tjw.org/screen/screenshot.png

Really nice, a little messy though :)

-- 
Xavier Maillard

main(){printf(&unix["\021%six\012\0"],(unix)["have"]+"fun"-0x60);}