Subject: FVWM: TaskBar keeps crashing ramdomly....

From: Ukpong Ukpong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:00:30 +0100 (BST)

Hi all using fvwm2.5.8 and my TaskBar has just crashed on me again it does 
so about 3 time perday randomly... any thoughts 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:59:17 +0200

> so about 3 time perday randomly... any thoughts 

Try to fetch us a stack trace.  Find the core file and run

  $ gdb FvwmTaskBar core
  (gdb) where

(you need to compile fvwm with the -g option, which is the
default).  If there is no core file, look for error messages on
the console.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^