Subject: FVWM: RE: your submission to Wish-FreeHand.

From: Wish - FreeHand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 01:39:36 -0700

Dear Director customer,

Thank you for e-mailing wish-freehand. This is an automatic confirmation
that
we received your message.

We normally do not send personal replies to wish-freehand e-mail. We do,
however, read each and every message. We use the information to improve our
products and services. Your comments, feature requests, and bug reports are
very important to us.

If you need Technical Support, please visit:
http://www.macromedia.com/support

For Customer Service, please visit:
http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/customer_service/

If you would like to purchase FreeHand, please visit our web site at:
http://www.macromedia.com/buy/

Again, thank you.

The FreeHand Team
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].