Subject: FVWM: YOUR RESPONCE

From: "KALISTER MAUNDA [MISS]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 18:31:52 +0200

KALISTER MAUNDA [MISS]

EMAIL: [email-masked]

DATE: 09 - 04 - 04

Greetings,

How are you? And hope all is well?

    You might be surprise to receive this mail but I will like you to 
go through it carefully before responding, I hope at the end it will 
find you and your business in the best of interest. Let me quickly 
introduce myself and the reason why contacting you is very important. I am 
Kalister Maunda; I am a senior staff at the Office of the Minister of 
Petroleum Affairs Angola.

 I have traveled along side with our Oil minister Jose Botelho de Vasconcelos

 to your country in search of investors that will come and invest on our Petroleum 
Sector, it was in one of this trip that I was opportuned to realize that the trips 
been made by the Minister is not for the search for investors, but for the 
search for what he will invest part of the Money made from Angolan 
petroleum Export that he has diverted to be his own. I was shocked at this 
discovery, but I later realized that I was the only one among other 
staffs that was not aware of these happenings, investigation into this 
matter made me to know that even the president is involved. I suddenly 
realized that the BBC and news achieve below is true.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/2546281.stm

    I arrived from the trip I made with the minister and went straight 
to confront my Head of Department, and he told me that he is aware of 
the whole situation, he went further to show me some documents that was 
used to withdraw some millions of American Dollars that was meant to be 
used to pay Oil contracting Firms in Angola, he said I should assist 
him in the search for a reputable and trust worthy business man that can 
assist us in transfering the funds to a safe place where it will be 
used for Future Investment.

    I am therefore asking for your opinion on this issue, will you be 
able to assist us in transfering and claiming the money of which some 
percentage of the total amount involved will be granted to you for 
assisting us and for the time you spent on the transaction.

    If you are willing to assist us kindly provide us with details of 
how we can reach you by phone or by fax so that we can proceed to 
conclude this transaction. You can contact me on my email 
[email-masked]

Yours Truly,

Kalister Maunda [MISS]
[email-masked]

The information contained in this email message is confidential It is 
intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else 
is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, 
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in 
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly delete if the 
content of the mail is not of interest to you.