Subject: FVWM: Some changes to FvwmIconMan

From: "George \"Nephrite\" Potapov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:09:27 +0400

Hello everybody.

I've made some changes to FvwmIconMan code which allow you to show only
the window which has focus. I use this to make my desktop to look like a Mac
(or Gnome :-) with an icon of the active application in upper right corner.
So I think it is a nice feature and would like to share. Where should I
put/post/upload my changes?

-- 
George 'Nephrite' Potapov
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 21:16:59 +0000

> put/post/upload my changes?

Create documentation for the new option (including man page and ChangeLog
sections), and post the "cvs diff -u" patch to [email-masked].

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Xavier Maillard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:41:11 +0200

> Hello everybody.

Yo,
 
> I've made  some changes  to FvwmIconMan code  which allow you  to show
> only the window which has focus. I use this to make my desktop to look
> like a  Mac (or Gnome  :-) with an  icon of the active  application in
> upper right corner. So I think it  is a nice feature and would like to
> share. Where should I put/post/upload my changes?

Do you have any screenshot so I can see what you are talking about ? :p

Regards,
-- 
Registered Linux-User #340967 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.

---

From: "George \"Nephrite\" Potapov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:49:34 +0400

> Do you have any screenshot so I can see what you are talking about ? :p

Sorry, no screenshot but that's not a problem, problem is that I have
nowhere to upload it and I'm afraid to post it to list

---

From: Nuno Alexandre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:05:16 +0200

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:49:34 +0400 
George "Nephrite" Potapov wrote:

> > > I've made  some changes  to FvwmIconMan code  which allow you  to
> > > show only the window which has focus. I use this to make my
> > > desktop to look like a  Mac (or Gnome  :-) with an  icon of the
> > > active  application in upper right corner. So I think it  is a
> > > nice feature and would like to share. Where should I

Hi,
You can email it to me and I can put it on my website.

		nuno

---

From: Nuno Alexandre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:16:12 +0200

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:05:16 +0200 

> You can email it to me and I can put it on my website.

nevermind ...