Subject: FVWM: WindowList questions & problems.

From: ddtl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:53:32 +0200

Hello,

I have a number of questions concerning WindowList command:

1) Is there is a way to define more than one key in SelectOnRelease
(for example, I want to define both Meta_L and Meta_R with that
option (or, better still, Control_L & Control_R, though it seems that
it is impossible to use Ctrl for WindowList - combination of
Ctrl+Tab doesn't move the hilight)).

2) Is it possible to remove desk info and separator from the
WindowList (i.e. the title: "Desk: 0" in my case, for example)

3) What the UseListSkip/OnlyUseListSkip option used for?

4) Is it somehow possible to display icons (i.e., small pixmaps)
in the WindowList the way it is possible in a regular menu?

5) Is it possible to prevent mouse movement from interfering with
hilighting/selection? For example: I use keyboard shortcut to
bring up WindowList and hilight item 4 by moving hilight from item 0
to item 4 using arrow keys - if after that i move a pointer (by means
of mouse) so that it points at other item - the hilight changes to the
item now pointed at.

I want to be able to do one of the following (or, better still, either
of the following :) )

	a) disable mouse movement at all, so that while WindowList is
	active it is impossible to move mouse pointer by moving a mouse.

	b) decouple WindowList and mouse pointer, so that bringing up
	WindowList and moving hilight by keyboard won't move a pointer,
	and moving a pointer (even over WindowList) won't change hilight
	(and clicking on item won't select it).

Is that possible?

ddtl.			

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].