Subject: FVWM: patch request for deskmenu

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:37:20 +0200

Hello,

i've tried to run deskmenu (http://www.oroborus.org) :

(DeskMenu is a root menu program which is activated by clicking the root
window. It is configured from a .deskmenurc file in your home directory.
DeskMenu is useful for window managers which do not provide a menu such
as Oroborus) 

with fvwm 2.5.8 and redmond xp theme on freebsd 5.2.1 but it doesn't works.
the fvwm root menu doesn't disappear. i've written an email to the deskmenu
author (Stefan Pfetzing <[email-masked]>) asking why. he replies that
someone should write a patch to make run deskmenu with fvwm,and now im here
to ask it.

let me know.

__________________________________________________________________
Social price: l'ADSL diventa per tutti
Tiscali ADSL Senza Canone 640Kbps: GRATIS fino al 3 maggio costo
di adesione, attivazione e il modem per tutto il 2004. E per i primi 3 mesi,
con il Tiscali social price, navighi a 1,5 euro l'ora! Affrettati!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/prodotti/640Kbps/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:16:26 -0400

[email-masked] writes:
> (DeskMenu is a root menu program which is activated by clicking the > root
> window. It is configured from a .deskmenurc file in your home > directory.
> with fvwm 2.5.8 and redmond xp theme on freebsd 5.2.1 but it doesn't > works.
> the fvwm root menu doesn't disappear. i've written an email to the > deskmenu
> author (Stefan Pfetzing <[email-masked]>) asking why. he replies > that
> someone should write a patch to make run deskmenu with fvwm,and now im > here
> to ask it.

I searched their mailing list and came up empty.
Do you have any hints?

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]