Subject: Re: FVWM: how to run fvwm AND icewm

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 03:52:05 +0200

lets say that i won't to run two wm together,but that i want to run only
the fvwm taskbar with the icewm wm. is it possible ? how ? 

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 10:01:50PM +0200, virtuoso2001 wrote:

> this solution doesn't works,as u can see from these screenshots :

I know it doesn't work.  It will never work.  I wasn't giving you a
solution, but trying to explain _why_ it won't work.
-- 
Serve Gonk.
Jon Martin - Undergraduate Labs Systems Administrator (ISG - labadmin)
Department of Computing Science at University of Alberta.

__________________________________________________________________
Social price: l'ADSL diventa per tutti
Tiscali ADSL Senza Canone 640Kbps: GRATIS fino al 3 maggio costo
di adesione, attivazione e il modem per tutto il 2004. E per i primi 3 mesi,
con il Tiscali social price, navighi a 1,5 euro l'ora! Affrettati!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/prodotti/640Kbps/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].