Subject: FVWM: on minimize: make previous active window active?

From: "F. Kater" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 21:57:24 +0200

Hi all,

does anyone have a solution for this one:

I use FvwmTaskbar (and no icons). If I have let's say two windows open
and minimize the active one then the other stays deactivated. Could I
have it activated automatically somehow? And, if there are more than
two, the window which was last activated should be activated then.

Felix
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 21:10:50 +0000

> two, the window which was last activated should be activated then.

Have this function:

  DestroyFunc FlipIconify
  AddToFunc   FlipIconify
  + I Iconify on
  + I Prev Iconify off

and use it instead of "Iconify on". Of course you may need to tweak some
things like parameters of Prev or adding TestRc conditions. Since you
didn't define the result of all possible window combination, it is hard
to guess the desired behaviour. Hopefully you may complete this yourself.

Regards,
Mikhael.