Subject: FVWM: recently used dynamic menu possible?

From: Catherine <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:36:47 -0700

In kde and gnome there is a dynamic menu created for each app used or
file opened.  

I would like to create a dynamic menu like this in fvwm that parses both
kde and gnome (currently I think kde only keeps track of its apps and
gnome pays attention to its apps)

Is this possible to achieve? 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:11:31 -0400

> Is this possible to achieve? 

Have you looked at fvwm-menu-desktop?

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]