Subject: FVWM: Is FVWM capable of this?

From: killerdude <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 12:00:11 -0800

I just started working with FVWM a few days ago and like the potential 
(event handling in perl) to make a really productive (nice looking) 
desktop.  I was wondering is someone might know where (or what topic) I 
should look to find answers to the following.

I often have to do flash work, or quickbooks and it would be great if I 
could switch desktops (from "windows work" to "projectX") .  It seems 
that perhaps VMware is grabbing the input?  Anywho - Can I make keyboard 
shortcuts that would work inside of a vmware window?

Related to the first question (I think) - Can I make keyboard shortcuts 
that affect full screen applications (like Enemy Territory or VMware 
fullscreen)?

Thanks
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].