Subject: FVWM: RPM for FVWM 2.5 for Mandrake

From: Bernard Lang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 12:29:53 +0200

Hi,

  Is there an RPM packaging of FVWM for Mandrake Linux.  I tried the
2.5.8 RPM one for Red-Hat, but it does not install on Mandrake 9.2

Alternatively ... when can one expect a stable version (2.6).

No need to comment that all is up to me, and that I should not expect
anything from developers, etc...

I am doing my share for the promotion of free software, and there is
only so much expertise I can acquire, given that I have only 24h/day
like everyone else.

Cordialement

Bernard

-- 
         Non aux Brevets Logiciels  -  No to Software Patents
           SIGNEZ    http://petition.eurolinux.org/    SIGN

[email-masked]             ,_  /\o    \o/    Tel  +33 1 3963 5644
http://pauillac.inria.fr/~lang/  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  Fax  +33 1 3963 5469
            INRIA / B.P. 105 / 78153 Le Chesnay CEDEX / France
         Je n'exprime que mon opinion - I express only my opinion
                 CAGED BEHIND WINDOWS or FREE WITH LINUX
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].