Subject: FVWM: IMPORTANT

From: SERENA JONES <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:58:25 +0100

From: Mrs Serena Jones
PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married
to Dr. Harry Jones who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Co ast for
nine years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for eleven
years without a child. He died a fter a brief illness that lasted for
only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christia
ns.Since his death I decided not to re- marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home which the Bi ble is against.When my late husband was
alive he deposited the sum of$8.6Million (Eight Million six hundred
thousand U.S. D
ollars) with one finance/security company in Amsterderm Hollan d.
Presently, this money is still with the Security Company. Recently, my
Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to
cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most i s my stroke sickness.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or
better still a christian individ ual that will utilize this money the
way I am going to instruc t here in. I want a church that will use this
fund to fund chu rches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of
God and t o ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made
us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this
decision because I don?t have any child that wil l inherit this money
and my husband relatives are not Christi ans and I don?t want my
husband?s hard earned money to be misu sed by unbelievers. I don?t want
a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence
the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence
I know whe re I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of
th e Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I
shall hold my peace. I don?t need any telephone communi cation in this
regard because of my health because of the pres ence of my husband?s
relatives around me always. I don?t want them to know about this
development. With God all things are p ossible. As soon as I receive
your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/Security Company
in Amsterderm Holland . I will also issue you a letter of authority that
will prove you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and
the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My
happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoe ver that
wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please
always be prayerful all through your life. Any d elay in your reply will
give me room in sourcing for a chuch or christian individual for this
same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated
herein. Hoping to hearing from you.
N.B-
PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GIVE THE LAWYER IN CHARGE A CALL
IN HOLLAND IMMEDIATELY, HE DOES EVERYTHING ON MY BEHALF AND HE' S VERY
UNDERSTANDING AND I BELIEVE HE WILL LEAD YOU TO YOUR SUCCESS IN JESUS
NAME, THE LAWYER'S NAME IS STEVEN PAULSON,PHONE NUMBER IS
00-31-626-348-637,. Remain blessed in the name of the Lord. Yours in
Christ, Mrs Serena Jones

---

From: "Mike Gibson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:12:17 -0600

Is no one monitoring this list anymore?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
SERENA JONES
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 9:58 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: FVWM: IMPORTANT

From: Mrs Serena Jones

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].