Subject: FVWM: my config

From: Nuno Alexandre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:18:13 +0100

Hi.
I have put a little page up with my config since it has awaken interest
of fvwm in so many people, both fvwm users and new users.
I've tried to send the config before with a desktop snapshot but the
email bounced.

Anyways, here it is:
http://ikaro.homepage.dk/fvwm

-- 
Best regards - Nuno Alexandre - <na:fluxmod.dk>
http://www.fluxmod.dk
-----------------------------------------------/

---

From: Glyn Millington <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:47:18 +0000

Nuno Alexandre <[email-masked]> writes:

> of fvwm in so many people,  Anyways, here it is:

Gorgeous!!

Glyn
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].