Subject: FVWM: Main menu and other

From: "Viktor Vislobokov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:08:49 +0500

Hello All!

In order to go from fvwm 2.4.18 to fvwm 2.5.9, I seem some changes.

Main menu: In fvwm 2.4.18, I have black triangles, but now it is white.
            How can I change color to black again?

            Menu items have more height (this low depends from text
            height). How can I change it to more small?

Window Title: Window title text is not vertical aligned by center.
               How can I do this?

-- 
With best wishes,
Victor Vislobokov,
Perm. Russia

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].