Subject: FVWM: Your confirmation is needed

From: "Cheapseats Hot Deals List Confirmation (from Lyris ListManager)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:27:58 -0800

Please reply to this email message to confirm your subscription to
cheapseats.

Your email address has been entered for a subscription to the
cheapseats mailing list. However, your new subscription requires
a confirmation that you received this email message and want
to join this mailing list.

If you do not want to join, do nothing.  You will be automatically 
removed.

To confirm that you do want to join, simply reply to this message.
Make sure that your message is addressed to
[email-masked]

To unsubscribe immediately, you send an email message to
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].