Subject: FVWM: Swallow FvwmScript-Applet in Panel/FvwmButtons

From: Alex Fitterling <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:27:59 +0100

Everyone,

Ruslan Kosolapov send me a Script for a clock applet in fvwm with xft 
capabilities. I like to get this applet swallowed in a FvwmButtons-Panel:

I use following entry in my config:

*FvwmButtons-Panel: (35x1, Swallow "FvwmClock" `FvwmScript $[HOME]/.fvwm/bin/
Fv\
wmScript-Date`, ActionOnPress, Action `Exec exec tkremind`)

This does not work - the clock applet uses its own starting geometry except 
the size, which is fine for me.

I like the clock at defined geometry done by the Buttons-Panel? How could that 
be done?

Thank you. I appreciate!

A.Fitterling
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].