Subject: FVWM: mailing list search

From: calmar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 02:47:58 +0100

Hi,

Actually I had some problems searching the mailing archives.

Actually I use this:

  <FORM method=GET action="http://www.google.ch/search">
  <input type="hidden" name="as_sitesearch" 
         value="http://www.hpc.uh.edu">
    <A HREF="http://www.fvwm.org/">
      <IMG SRC="http://www.fvwm.org/fvwm-logo/fvwm-logo-starburst-blue-250x83.png" 
        width="80" border="0" ALT="fvwm" align="top"></A>
    <INPUT TYPE=text name=q size=25 maxlength=255 value="">
    <INPUT type=submit name=btnG VALUE="Fvwm   Search">
  </FORM>

like here:
http://www.calmar.ws

I don't know if this is really useful. When it is, maybe
something like this on the fvwm.org page could also be useful?

Anyway,

Greetings
Marco Candrian

-- 
  calmar 
           (o_         GNU/Linux is GREAT      
           //\                 
           V_/_        http://www.calmar.ws 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:10:05 +0100

Quoting calmar <[email-masked]>:

> ...

Thanks, I going to take the code and add it to the mailing list site on
fvwm.org.

Cheers, Uwe