Subject: FVWM: From Blaise Samuel Bouguiba

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:47:50 +0300

>From The Desk of : DR. BOUGUIBA SAMUEL BLAISE 
DIRECTOR, PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION 
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND 
SOCIAL SERVICES, OUAGADOUGOU 
PHONE;008821633310239 

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL 

Dear Sir/Madam, 

TRANSFER OF US$45.5 MILLION INTO A PERSONAL/COMPANY'S OFFSHORE ACCOUNT 

Based on the information gathered from the Ministry of Trade and 
Industry,we intend to solicit your assistance on this transaction with 
you on the assumption that you will not disappoint us. 

We have Forty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars 
(US$45,500,000.00) which we made over time from over inflated contracts 
in my Ministry (Federal Ministry of Health and Social Services). 

We are seeking your assistance and permission to remit this amount into 
your account or any other nominated account you can provide for us. Your

commission will be 20% of the total sum, 10% for expenses and the 
remaining 70% is for my colleagues and myself. 

Could you please notify me of your acceptance to carry out this 
transaction urgently by e-mail only on the receipt of this message. 
Kindly, acknowledge the receipt of this letter by sending to me by email
a copy of this letter with your private Tel. And Fax number. I shall in turn
inform you of the modalities for a formal application to secure the necessary
approvals for the immediate release of this fund into your account. 

Thanks for your co-operation. 

Yours faithfully, 

DR. Bouguiba Samuel Bouguiba
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].