Subject: FVWM: transparency

From: KONTRA Gergely <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:48:49 +0100

Hi!

I use FvwmButtons and I want a transparent FvwmApplet-DigitalClock.

What I do:
Style"Fvwm*"Fvwm!Borders, NoHandles, Sticky, Layer 7, Colorset 23, ParentalRelativity
(Swallow "FvwmApplet-DigitalClock", 'FvwmScript FvwmApplet-DigitalClock 23')
Colorset 23 RootTransparent buffer, fg yellow, bg average, Tint grey 0

The Clock is transparent, but it is not correct. It has another piece of
background, where it was born. When I move the Buttons, it gets
corrected, but I hope there is an easier way...
-- 
+-[ Kontra, Gergely<[email-masked]> PhD student Room IB113 ]---------+
| http://www.mcl.hu/~kgergely            "Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy  |
| Mobil:(+36 20) 356 9656 ICQ: 175564914   poroltoval kellene jarnom" |
+-- Magyar php mirror es magyar php dokumentacio: http://hu.php.net --+
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:27:44 +0000

> Style"Fvwm*"Fvwm!Borders, NoHandles, Sticky, Layer 7, Colorset 23, ParentalRelativity

I hope it is just a copy/paste typo, otherwise this line does not work.

> corrected, but I hope there is an easier way...

Recently the transparency of swallowed FvwmScript was fixed.
Try one of the latest daily snapshots or cvs.

Regards,
Mikhael.