Subject: FVWM: Re: FvwmTabs : swallow xterm to focused fvwmtabs

From: Scott Smedley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:07:58 +1100

Hi Xavier,

> I'd like to be able to autoswallow xterms in my active fvwmtabs...
> that is, where i want to send the newly created xterm.
> 
> currently it goes to fvwmtabs0, which might be anywhere on my
> desktop...

Currently (if an explicit tab-manager is not specified) the window
will be swallowed into the tab-manager with the least number of
windows.

> Is this something possible ?

I guess you desire the window to be swallowed by the tab-manager that
was last focussed. This is not possible at the moment, but it is a
trivial modification & I can implement this feature soon.

Please confirm that I've correctly described the feature you desire.

SCoTT. :)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: xavier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:34:28 -0500

|> Is this something possible ?
|
|I guess you desire the window to be swallowed by the tab-manager that
|was last focussed. This is not possible at the moment, but it is a
|trivial modification & I can implement this feature soon.
|
|Please confirm that I've correctly described the feature you desire.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant, thanks :-)

-- 
xavier