Subject: FVWM: PLEASE READ

From: "Dele Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:59:24 +0100

ATTN SIR,

I know you would be suprised to recieve this mail, but i would start by
introducing my self i am Dele Smith a member of Charles Taylor
Gorvernment, the ousted president of liberia, my purpose of writing you

this mail is to seek your asistance in retrieving my fund the sum of
thirteen million five hundred thousand dollars($13,500000.00) which is
currently with a security company in europe. I managed to escape out of
 
liberia with this fund and i cannot retrieve it myself because of my status 
right now.

Well i need your assistance to claim this fund, if you are willing to
assist me kindly notify me via this email adress and i will instruct
you on the proceedure that will enable us retrieve the fund and we will
also discuss your percentage for your assistance.

Regards

Dele Smith.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].