Subject: FVWM: NETHERLAND LOTTERY PROMOTION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:58:51 +0100

FROM:SUNSWEETWIN/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: SUN/2010-968091/03
BATCH: 54/010/IPD
DATE: 10/1/2004
RE: EMAIL WINNING CONFIRMATION NOTICE

We are glad to inform you that your E-mail address appears as the
confirmed Winner of our last SUNSWEETWIN email lottery program held on the
10th JANUARY 2004.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 20675543256-786 with
Serial number 3765-75 drew lucky numbers 7-12-18-24-32-45, which
Consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been
approved For a lump sum payment of Eight hundred thousand united state
dollars(US$800,000,00). CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This promotional program takes place every year. All participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 100,000 companies
and 50,000, 000 individual email addresses and names from all over the
world.

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to
quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.We ask
that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has
been processed and your money remitted to you. Remember all winnings must be
claimed not later than 25th of JANUARY 2004. After this date all unclaimed
funds will be included in the next stake.

To file for your claim or for further details, please contact our agent MR.
F James at [email-masked]  In respect of our commitment 
towards
helping the less previledge, we ask that you voluntarily contribute 1% of
your Global winnings to any charity organization you desire at your 
convinience.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff.

Mr. J Luyten
Global Winning co-ordinator.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].