Subject: FVWM: Window border query

From: Kelvin Woods <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:17:34 +0000

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to specify different 
border/handle widths for top, bottom, left or right borders?

What I'm trying to achieve is a window border style something like the
default Openbox style i.e. single pixel borders around the window but
with a larger border at the bottom of the window (to make it easier to
resize).

TIA
-- 
Kelvin
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 16:03:22 +0100 (CET)

> with a larger border at the bottom of the window (to make it easier to

At the moment this is not possible. But it has been discussed to implement
such a feature sometime.

//Marcus