Subject: FVWM: The winning logo on the homepage

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:29:35 +0100 (CET)

Will the winning logo(s) soon be present on the homepage?
I would like the submit the news to "http://www.xwinman.org".
I wrote an e-mail to the guy running that site in time for the
anniversery, but he wanted to wait until the new logo was presented, and
then perhaps write an article on FVWM.

//Marcus 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 21:38:20 +0100

Hi there,

> then perhaps write an article on FVWM.

I already work on it. I hope I get it done this week.

Cheers, Uwe
-- 
  ,_,   For personal reply/mail put "fvwm"
 (O,O)  in the subject.
 (   )  Otherwise I won't receive your mail.
--"-"----------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].