Subject: FVWM: iconstyles problem

From: Andy Arbon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:04:34 +0000

Hello,

I have inadvertently deleted my iconstyles file from my .fvwm 
directory... I was wondering if someone on the list could donate me theirs?

Mine was originally derived from one created by fvwmthemes, with a few 
additions, so if someone has one along those lines that would be great.

Thanks!

Andy

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 01:12:56 +0000

> additions, so if someone has one along those lines that would be great.

Just get this file from fvwm-themes, it is possible you have it on your
disk, do "locate style-icon-miniicon".

You may also try to undelete your file, it surely worked for me.
If you know that you added, for example, this unique line:

  Style myownprogram Icon ...

then use this string to undelete your file (if possible), like explained
in http://recover.sourceforge.net/unix/ .

Regards,
Mikhael.