Subject: FVWM: From Princess Susan Guei

From: "PRINCESS SUSAN GUEI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:52:10 -0800

Dear Friend,

My name is  Susan-Guei the first Daugther of Guei-Robert the former 
president of repblic of cote d`voir that was assasinated by rebel

After the dealth of my father I discovered some ducuments that was 
used to deposit the sum of 15,500000 us dollars in a finance 
house in london uk ,from all indications i discovered that the 
fund was lodged as family treasure.

I am therefore looking for a relaible and reputable person to handle 
this business transaction with me wish to under take with you as a 
result of my Zeal towards foreign investment and also the security of my
 life and possesion

I wish to give you an insight of my purpose of contacting you as a 
partner and to employ you for the following reasons 

[1] you shall serve as a family friend and general overseer and 
guardian to the funds to enable us clear the funds from the finance 
house with the presentation of all the legal documents corvering the 
deposit

[2] you will confirm from the president of the offshore finance house 
where
 the funds is being lodged by my late fatherMr Johnson Brown, After
 the confirmation of your intrest and ability to handle this project.

[3] You will be furnished with all the neccesary documents and the 
contact details of 
the president of the finnance house 

[4] After all the necessary procedures we shall transfer the fund 
into your nominated account for foreign investment. At the moment I am
 now in accra Ghana for assylum because of the crisis that led to 
my fathers dealth

[5] you shall benefit 25% of the total fund for your assistance

you shall also profit monthly 5% of all investment made with 
the funds

 Sir please don't take advantage of my present situation and betray the
trust labeld on you by me
 
Reply with this email ([email-masked])

Thanks,

Best Reagrds
Princess Susan Guei

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].