Subject: FVWM: Alt-Tab binding

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:42:26 +0100

Hi all,

for some time I am using the following configuration for ALT-TAB key
binding. However, it works perfectly only with two open windows--from
the third window on pressing ALT-TAB doesn't always activate the last
activated window but other windows (I don't understand what rules it is
following :-).

Is something wrong with my config file (see below)?

Could anyone have a look on it?
 Felix

#----------------------------------------------------------------------
--------# The famous Alt-tab binding
#----------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

DestroyFunc my_dbltab2
AddToFunc   my_dbltab2
+ I WindowListFunc $w

DestroyFunc my_dbltab_prev
AddToFunc   my_dbltab_prev
+ I Prev my_dbltab2

Key Tab A M WindowList Root c c NoGeometry, NoDeskSort,
SelectOnRelease Alt_L my_dbltab_prev

Key Tab	A CM WindowList Root c c NoGeometry, OnlyListSkip,
SelectOnRelease
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].