Subject: FVWM: Open Source listing

From: Ian Lenzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 03:52:39 -0600 (CST)

We are editing the Open Source section of all.info and would like to
include your web site: http://www.fvwm.org/

The all.info search directory addresses the issue of site credibility.
Web site producers are an integral part of all.info. As a site contact,
your input is essential in helping our users better find and evaluate
your website.

To update or simply to verify your site's listing, please click this link
to access your record:

http://all.info/s?a=l&z=286ypn42ldp387jbvulqk8&x=fvwm%40fvwm.org

More information about all.info and examples of how producer data is
displayed on our site is available at: http://www.all.info

Thanks in advance.

Ian Lenzen Editor, all.info

Note: You may use the link below to indicate that you are NOT the proper
site contact or to provide a corrected site contact:
http://all.info/s?a=nl&z=286ypn42ldp387jbvulqk8&x=fvwm%40fvwm.org

If you have questions, please email: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].