Subject: FVWM: moving cursor on desktop move

From: "Richard Hardicre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:19:11 +0000

Hi,
I'm having trouble working out how to do the following and would appreciate a
clue :

On moving between virtual desktops I have EdgeScroll 100 100 which works fine,
but leaves the mouse pointer on the edge of the window that I have moved into.

Is there a setting to move / warp? the cursor to the corresponding location on
the new desktop from where I left the other?

I've been looking at CursorMove 90 0 but essentially ( I think ) I am after a
Desktop Warp effect to do the same from whatever direction I move into the
window
from? FlipFocus seems to apply to windows only?

any ideas? ( I've googled, FAQ'd and looked at the last 3 months fvwm.org to
no
avail so far)

cheers,

Richard.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].