Subject: FVWM: FvwmButton bar really small

From: "St. John, Noel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:29:51 -0800 (PST)

After "upgrading" to 2.4.17 my button bar, at start, is really
small.  About 1/4 or less of the size when I was using 2.2.2 and
prior versions.

After having this problem, if I restart via "Restart" the button
bar comes back at the normal size.  I've tried playing with the
FvwmButtonsGeometry but this doesn't help.  Currently set to:

*FvwmButtonsGeometry -0-0

This happens everytime and only with 2.4.17 (Solaris 5.8/sparc).

Any hints or suggestions?

I've reviewed the documentation, faqs, archives, wiki, etc. to no
avail.

-Noel
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 00:15:48 +0000

> *FvwmButtonsGeometry -0-0

How, about:

  *FvwmButtons: Geometry 400x100-0-0

The man page contains some other info that may help you to get the button
bar as wanted.

Regards,
Mikhael.