Subject: FVWM: window location, when the prog doesn't accept -geometry

From: KONTRA Gergely <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:16:20 +0100

Hi!

Is there any way to start a program at a specific location, when the
program (gaim) doesn't accept -geometry?

thx
-- 
+-[ Kontra, Gergely<[email-masked]> PhD student Room IB113 ]---------+
| http://www.mcl.hu/~kgergely            "Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy  |
| Mobil:(+36 20) 356 9656 ICQ: 175564914   poroltoval kellene jarnom" |
+-- Magyar php mirror es magyar php dokumentacio: http://hu.php.net --+
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:20:08 +0000

> program (gaim) doesn't accept -geometry?

See FAQ #3.18.

Regards,
Mikhael.