Subject: FVWM: iconify or close all programs on a page

From: Shay Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:41:19 -0600

Is it possible to iconify or kill all programs on a page at once? I have 
ctrl+F5 bound to iconify and ctrl+F12 bound to close. Ideally, I would 
like to be able to ctrl+shift+F5 or ctrl+shift+F12 to iconify or close 
all programs on the current page.

Thank you,
 -Shay

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:57:19 +0000

> all programs on the current page.

Something like:

  All (CurrentPage, !Sticky) Close

Regards,
Mikhael.