Subject: FVWM: Fvwm running at 100% CPU

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 14:31:15 -0800

Hi,

I'm a happy fvwm user, but I've noticed lately that it's running
at 100% CPU utilization when it wasn't before.  It's not a huge
problem, but it seems a bit excessive since it's generally doing
nothing :)  Has anybody else seen and/or fixed this problem?  I just
upgraded to 2.5.8, but I also had this problem with 2.5.7.  If not
I'll fill out a bug report and dig into the code to see what's
happening. 

I'm not subscribed to this list, so please Cc: me with any responses.

-- 
burton samograd
http://kruhft.dyndns.org
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 23:20:18 +0000

> I'll fill out a bug report and dig into the code to see what's

When you post a descriptive bug report to [email-masked]
try to make a minimal configuration to reproduce this CPU load.
Do you see it with "fvwm -f /dev/null"?

Or even dig into the code like you said, would be nice.

Regards,
Mikhael.