Subject: FVWM: possible bug in v2.5.8

From: Daniel Ost <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:38:30 -0800 (PST)

I normally run with the mozilla mailer and opera both maximized
on the same desktop. Since upgrading fvwm to v2.5.8, I have
noticed that sometimes when I select an option from a
drop-down menu in opera, mozilla gets the focus and is raised
to the top. An example of this is when I'm moderating on
Slashdot---as soon as a let go of the mouse button to select
my moderation catagory, mozilla mailer pops to the top and
I have to alt-tab back to opera to continue.

Has anyone else seen this behavior? Is it a bug in fvwm or
is my configuration flawed somehow?

--Dan Ost

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing.
http://photos.yahoo.com/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].