Subject: FVWM: MenuStyle

From: KONTRA Gergely <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:35:41 +0100

Hi!

I'm using debian and fvwm together.
I want to set some options to all menus, and an fvwm logo for the main
menu.

My try:

MenuStyle * MenuColorset 23
MenuStyle /Debian SidePic side.fvwm2.xpm, SideColor black
ChangeMenuStyle /Debian /Debian

But I must say CopyMenuStyle * /Debian after the 1st line, and I don't
know why.

Gergo

-- 
+-[ Kontra, Gergely<[email-masked]> PhD student Room IB113 ]---------+
| http://www.mcl.hu/~kgergely            "Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy  |
| Mobil:(+36 20) 356 9656 ICQ: 175564914   poroltoval kellene jarnom" |
+-- Magyar php mirror es magyar php dokumentacio: http://hu.php.net --+

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
+-[ Kontra, Gergely<[email-masked]> PhD student Room IB113 ]---------+
| http://www.mcl.hu/~kgergely            "Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy  |
| Mobil:(+36 20) 356 9656 ICQ: 175564914   poroltoval kellene jarnom" |
+-- Magyar php mirror es magyar php dokumentacio: http://hu.php.net --+
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:20:21 +0000

> But I must say CopyMenuStyle * /Debian after the 1st line, and I don't

MenuStyle options are never inherited, you should use CopyMenuStyle.

Regards,
Mikhael.