Subject: FVWM: using only numbers in WindowList

From: Anupam Kapoor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 03:39:48 -0800

hi all,

two very simple question: 

- in WindowList the windows in the current desk are labelled with
  numbers from 0-9 and then letters A-Z. is it possible that i can
  just have numeric prefixes i.e something like 0-9999 ?

- my left mouse button is configured to list all the windows in all
  the desks. however, the problem is that WindowList treats all the
  desks as one. so all the windows in all the desks are numbered
  sequentially. is it possible that i can have each desk have it's
  windows starting from 0 ?

here are the relevant lines form my .fvwm2rc:

# Root menus
Mouse 2 R A WindowList NoGeometry, Alphabetic, CurrentDesk, NoCurrentDeskTitle
Mouse 3 R A WindowList NoGeometry, Alphabetic, NoNumInDeskTitle, TitleForAllDesks, NoCurrentDeskTitle

if this has been discussed before, can you please point me to an old
archive ?

any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks
anupam

-- 
...mathematicians do it smoothly and continuously or discretely in groups and in fields.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].