Subject: FVWM: make fvwm2 look NeXTish?

From: Martin Maciaszek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:45:09 +0100

While I love the look of NeXTSTEP (and therefore WindowMaker) I also love 
the flexibility of fvwm2. I've been using WindowMaker every now and then 
but always came back to fvwm2 because I could configure the windows to 
react the way I want them. Now I've been thinking of making fvwm2 look like 
WindowMaker so I won't always be jealous of the WindowMaker users :)
For this I would like to have a the window decorations only display at the 
top and the bottom of the window and disable the left and right border. Is 
something like that possible with fvwm2?

Cheers
Martin

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:14:36 +0000

On 12 Dec 2003 08:45:09 +0100, Martin Maciaszek wrote:
> 
> Now I've been thinking of making fvwm2 look like 

It is impossible currently, maybe in some future.

Regards,
Mikhael.