Subject: FVWM: alternative visual feedback from buttons

From: Guido Berhoerster <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:49:47 +0100

Hello,
I'm trying to set up some sort of panel similar to those used by
certain desktop environments with several icons which are used to
launch applications. The problem is that I do not want a frame
around each button but still would like to get some kind of
visual feedback when the button is clicked on.
Any ideas how this could be accomplished with FvwmButtons or
FvwmScript?
I'm using fvwm 2.5.8.
-- 
Guido Berhoerster    [email-masked]
                     http://www.guido-berhoerster.org/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].