Subject: FVWM: xserver at freedesktop.org

From: Catherine Luedecker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:34:45 -0800

A discussion about xserver has been running on the message boards for
Gentoo distro and it seems quite
intersting...http://xserver.freedesktop.org/

I was curious what fvwm's actuall requirements are for building....

from what I can tell, fvwm looks like it will be compliant and able to
run on this server as others have been using other wm's but I think most
people already have Xfree86 already built.

Curious,  

Cat

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:09:25 +0100

> people already have Xfree86 already built.

Check the INSTALL.fvwm file from the tarball or cvs.  I'ts all
explained in there.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^