Subject: FVWM: galeon fullsize windows

From: Chris Rouch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:25:27 +0100

I've just upgraded from 2.5.7 to 2.5.8, in both cases rebuild from the
.src.rpm. 

Under 2.5.7 if I selected view->full screen in galeon, the window would
become the size of the screen and I would not get a title bar. Under
2.5.8 the window resizes, but the title bar remains. Worse, the
bottom of the window is now an equivelant amount below the bottom of the
screen.

I suspect this may be a galeon problem, as neither mozilla or opera
behave this way. My question: Is there a a workaround I can use to get
the old behaviour back? Upgrading galeon or switching to a different
browser are not options at the moment.

This is with galeon-1.2.10 on redhat 7.2 or redhat 9.

Thanks and regards,

Chris
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:57:27 +0100

> browser are not options at the moment.

Don't use 2.5.8 for now.  The window placement code is in flux
right now.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^