Subject: FVWM: OpaqueMoveSize problem

From: Marcin Głogowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 15:38:24 +0100

Hallo,
Today I tried the OpaqueMoveSize and I noticed very strange behaviour.
On my old Virge GX the windows with OpaqueMoveSize 100% are refreshed 
after move (maybe because of the speed of the card).
On my new Radeon 9600 the windows are refreshed all the time, which 
cause very hard window moving.
Is there a option in fvwm to refresh window contents after move?
(such option is for example in sawfish).
Thank You for the help & regards.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:02:45 +0100

> (such option is for example in sawfish).

It's the X server that refreshes the windows.  If you have XFree,
try enabling Backing Store with the +bs option to xinit.  If that
does not help, you try placing the feedback window during motion
in the top left screen corner with

  Emulate Mwm

or disable it altogether with

  HideGeometryWindow

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^