Subject: FVWM: Expanding of Icon labels.

From: Ian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:13:51 +0200

Hello all,

is there a wat to stop the labels below the icons from expanding
whenever the mouse travels over it? I am using fvwm 2.5.7

Thanks for any suggestions,

Ian.
--
Occam's Razor: All other things being equal, the simplest solution is
usually the correct one. (William of Occam, 14th century)

Darwin's Blade: All other things being equal, the simplest solution is
usually stupidity. (Darwin Minor in "Darwin's Blade" by Dan Simmons)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:20:36 +0200

> whenever the mouse travels over it? I am using fvwm 2.5.7

No.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^