Subject: FVWM: gdesklets and fvwm

From: Catherine Luedecker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:16:00 -0800

Is there anyone out there using gdesklets with fvwm?  Gdesklets is a fun
app kinda like karamba and superkaramba for KDE. I have been trying to
get a few of the applets for it to run and they are kinda wierd when
using fvwm.  For one they are not completely visable.  It is like part
of the window is cut off.

I can use kahakai and gdesklets and it seems to work okay.

There is one app in particular for gdesklest that has a launcher bar
that I would like to use...it is pure eye candy.  It has an animation
very similar to OSX.

If there is a way to have a launcher bar using fvwm that is animated,
that would  be great too.

Thanks for the help

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].