Subject: FVWM: No decorations w/ Mozilla under Tru64

From: Jason White <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:12:14 -0500

Greetings,
  I'm currently running fvwm-2.4.17 under Compaq Tru64 unix 4.x.  For a 
while now my mozilla windows havn't been getting any decorations or show 
up in the window list.  Occasionally, one of the dialog windows does get 
decorations, but most of them don't.  I have no Style settings my rc 
file that would prohibit this, and I'm at a loss to explain why it 
doesn't even show up in my window list.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Jason

-- 
Jason White ([email-masked])  http://www.jdwhite.org/~jdwhite
Jabber:[email-masked] <=preferred  IRC:irc.netbsd.org/{jdwhite,jdw}
AIM:jdwhite90125  Yahoo:jdwhite89
GPG KeyID: 0x74CF850D/1F57 465A 1357 BA39 2BEF  5629 6E1C 2B20 74CF 850D
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].