Subject: FVWM: Setting a style for GVIM

From: jlm <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Oct 2003 19:49:25 -0500

I have this line in my .fvwm2rc file:

Style *GVIM* NoTitle, BorderWidth 0, NoHandles

When gvim starts up, it has a border. If I type this into the
FVWMConsole, the gvim border dissappears. I want all of my gvim windows
to have no border. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:19:48 -0500

> to have no border. What am I doing wrong?

Gvim, doesn't use the name "*GVIM*" as it starts.

Try:

 Style gvim NoTitle, BorderWidth 0, NoHandles, HandleWidth 0

works for me.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]