Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons/Optional Name

From: Catherine Luedecker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:21:42 -0700

I have been trying to understand something in the man pages for
FvwmButtons regarding invoking FvwmButtons with an Optional Name.

Does this mean that i can have mulitple instances of FvwmButtons running
with differnet configuartions as long as I give each instance a
differnet name?

Thanks
catherine

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 04:25:18 +0000

> with differnet configuartions as long as I give each instance a

Yes, some modules support module aliases.

The man page you refer to even has examples of defining several panels.
Each panel is a separate FvwmButtons instance.

Regards,
Mikhael.