Subject: FVWM: Transparent FvwmPager

From: Schamil Wackenhut <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 17:42:08 +0200

Hi,

I've  read, that  it is  possible to  make FvwmPager  transparent. But i
found no information about it. How can i make my FvwmPager transparent?

tia,
schamil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: KONTRA Gergely <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 20:27:15 +0200

> found no information about it. How can i make my FvwmPager transparent?

My setup (from memory...)

Colorset 1 Transparent
Style FvwmPager Colorset 1, ParentalRelativity

I'm not sure, if you can freely use the colorset 1...

If someone could write a minimal setup to have shadows on the fonts...
thx

Gergo

-- 
+-[ Kontra, Gergely<[email-masked]> PhD student Room IB113 ]---------+
| http://www.mcl.hu/~kgergely            "Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy  |
| Mobil:(+36 20) 356 9656 ICQ: 175564914   poroltoval kellene jarnom" |
+-- Magyar php mirror es magyar php dokumentacio: http://hu.php.net --+
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 17:25:40 +0300

> My setup (from memory...)

Or probably better:

Colorset 1 RootTransparent, bg average, Tint black 20, bgTint black 20

> If someone could write a minimal setup to have shadows on the fonts...

Search for "FONT SHADOW" in the man page.

Regards,
Mikhael.