Subject: FVWM: FileRunner & fvwm

From: Bob Marcan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:48:08 +0200

Hi.

I'm using tcl/tk application FileRunner.
When i open a file with the internal viewer(editor) and then want to 
save the file, it opens a dialog window and push the viewer window 
behind the main fr window. When i close the save dialog, the viewer 
window stay behind the main fr window.
Another annoying thing. When fr runs internal application (ftp,copy) for 
a long time and i switch to another workspace, it opens dialog window in 
the current workspace and not in the main fr window workspace.
Is there any workaround?

TIA, Bob

-- 
  Bob Marcan                     mailto:[email-masked]
  Aster^H^H...HermesPlus^H^H^H...S&T
  Slandrova ul. 2                       tel:    +386 (1) 5895-000
  1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia              http://www.hermes-plus.si

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].