Subject: FVWM: fvwm-themes 0.7.0 is released

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 03:46:47 +0000

We are pleased to announce the long awaited FVWM Themes version 0.7.0.

FVWM Themes is a powerful configuration framework for the modern FVWM,
designed to be easily extensible and configurable.

Here are some screenshots featuring this release (a must to see):

  http://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net/screenshots/

fvwm-themes 0.7.0 requires unstable fvwm 2.5.8 released today. You may
download sources, rpm and deb packages (debs for the first time) for both
projects from the FVWM Themes Home Page:

  http://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net/

The main new visible featires in this release:

  * New full-featured theme RedmondXP with a configurable themable panel.
  * New themes: Sa, PlainBow, CelticBow, E17, Ice, QNX.
  * Improvements in all existing themes, ugly things replaced.
  * Better backgrounds for several existing themes.
  * New set of nice backgrounds in Underground theme.
  * German and Polish translations.

This release would not be possible without direct help from
Kathryn Andersen, Andrei Mitrofanow, Shawn Anderson, Alex Wallis and
Olivier Chapuis.

In this release, indirectly used some art works of Anna MacLachlan,
Suzanne Britton, Dorothy Robinson, Maciej Szymanski and Phil Harper.

You are welcome to join us as a user or a developer.

The FVWM Themes team.

Regards,
Mikhael.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].