Subject: FVWM: FvwmTabs v2.1

From: Scott Smedley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:14:47 +1000

Hi all,

A new version of FvwmTabs is available.

You can get it at:

http://users.tpg.com.au/users/scottie7/fvwmtabs.html

ChangeLog:

- Implemented autoResize option so all windows automatically resize to the
  dimensions of the largest window in the tabber.
- Mods to make FvwmTabs much more robust.

Note: This version requires a patch to X11-Protocol.
Existing users of FvwmTabs will need to download & apply a patch or,
alternatively, download a patched version of X11-Protocol & reinstall.
See the "Version History" section for v2.1 on the web site.

SCoTT. :)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].