Subject: FVWM: Getting desk/page for a window from Perl module.

From: Scott Smedley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:11:50 +1100

Hi Mikhael,

Is there any way to determine the desk/page a window is on from
within a Perl module?

I've got a test module where I send "Send_WindowList" & get back
a whole lot of M_WINDOW_NAME events with some details about all
the windows (but it doesn't appear to contain desk/page number info).

My desire is to add some sort of 'SwallowAllOnPage' or
'SwallowMatchingOnPage' functionality to FvwmTabs.

SCoTT. :)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:55:21 +0000

> 'SwallowMatchingOnPage' functionality to FvwmTabs.

If you send "Send_WindowList", the first 2 returned events will be
M_NEW_DESK and M_NEW_PAGE, try with FvwmGtkDebug or FvwmDebug.

But you don't need to worry about this, you should use PageInfo tracker
that gives you the constantly updating current desk and page.

Regards,
Mikhael.