Subject: FVWM: I am loving this!

From: Catherine Luedecker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:42:26 -0700

Well, I am getting closer and closer to a configuration that I like. 
For me, (as I have mentioned before) I like to know how stuff works and
not just slap up someone elses config file (although they provide a lot
of inspiration)

I have one question about images used in titlebars and other panels. 
There doesnt seem to be a guideline as far as how large an image should
be in titlebars.  Is there a size that is too big that would possibly
use too much in the way of resources?

And, I am thinking that I will be using FvwmButtons as my "taskbar"
since I am not able to get rid of the label from FvwmTaskBar...unless
someone else knows another way.

Thanks!
C

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].