Subject: FVWM: Fonts

From: Schamil Wackenhut <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 15:07:48 +0200

Hi,

How can i select the right string for a font?
F.e.: I want the  Lucida Sans font, but  how can i figure  out the right
string?
grep -i 'Lucida Sans' in my  fonts.scale shows me some strings, but when
i try  to put them in  my fvwm2rc i just  get an error, which  says this
font can't be  found. Some strings are working, but i  don't know how to
change the textsize of these fonts.

Can you give me some tips?

tia,
schamil

---

From: Schamil Wackenhut <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 15:28:26 +0200

> Can you give me some tips?

Argh, man fvwm /FONT NAMES AND FONT LOADING :/

Sorry,
schamil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].