Subject: Re: FVWM: taskbar size

From: Elliot Sowadsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:32:59 -0700 (PDT)

<<
It was backported from fvwm95.  I think at that time FvwmTaskbar
could not be emulated well.  But it is definitely a candidate for
future removal.

What???

But it's such a good module.
W/o having to build one from other pieces, i get active tasks, mail,
mail indicator, calendar, command hooks. Plus my version compacts it into
a small space....controllable width, clock under Start when double row.

That and pager are all i have visible.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:09:08 -0400

> But it's such a good module.

Not to worry,
it will be removed when and if FvwmButtons or some other module can
completely replace it.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]