Subject: FVWM: New features in 2.5

From: KONTRA Gergely <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:06:11 +0200

Hi!

Is there any config file, which shows the new features of fvwm 2.5 ?

thx
Gergo
-- 
+-[ Kontra, Gergely<[email-masked]> PhD student Room IB113 ]---------+
| http://www.mcl.hu/~kgergely            "Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy  |
| Mobil:(+36 20) 356 9656 ICQ: 175564914   poroltoval kellene jarnom" |
+-- Magyar php mirror es magyar php dokumentacio: http://hu.php.net --+
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Thomas Adam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:46:58 +0100 (BST)

--- KONTRA Gergely <[email-masked]> wrote: > Hi!
> Is there any config file, which shows the new features of fvwm 2.5 ?

You can obtain the "test" release of fvwm-themes-0.7.0 (available from:

http://fvwm-themes.sf.net
)

But you'll need to use the CVS version 2.5.8 (also available from that
site). Essentially though "man fvwm" will provide you with the new
features, even if they have not been applied in your configuration file
yet.

HTH,

-- Thomas Adam

=====
Thomas Adam

"The Linux Weekend Mechanic" -- www.linuxgazette.com

________________________________________________________________________
Want to chat instantly with your online friends?  Get the FREE Yahoo!
Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].