Subject: FVWM: CONGRATULATIONS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:14:23 +0200

LOTTERIA   LA   PRIMITIVA.
AVNIDA DE AMERICA 137, MADRID - ESPAÑA

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: LP/26510460037/02 BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

                   ( CONGRATULATION)

DEAR SIR,
                AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement, of winners of the
LOTTERY PRIMITIVA SWEEPSTAKES/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 4th 
december,2002.the late release of this result was due to difficulties encountered in sorting out mixed up numbers and email addresses,that´s why we have been working 24 hours to see that everything is ok.

Your name is attached to ticket number 004-05117963-198, with serial
number 99375 drew the lucky numbers 31-33 -34-35-36-42, and 
consequently,won the lottery in the 3rd category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of (€uros 847,824,) EIGHT HUNDRED AND FOURTY SEVEEN THOUSAND,EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FOUR EUROS.  in cash credited to file No:LP/26510460037/02.This is from total prize money of EUROS (€80,400,000.00,)EIGHTY MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS, shared among the twenty two international winners in this category.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
form 25,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North
America and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is
conducted annually. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your fund is now insured to your
name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, however you are please advise to keep this award away from public notice, until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with a part
of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes 
Euros 1.1 billion International Lottery. To begin your claim, please contact your claims agent, Mr Michel Sarda (FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGERS) at TEL:00-34-636237932 AND SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS BELOW

YOUR NAME AND YOUR ADRESS
YOUR TEL AND YOUR FAX NUMBER
YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
THE ADRSS OF YOUR BANK
YOUR BANK PHONE AND FAX

   For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a
designated account with our bankers. Remember, all prize money must be
claimed not later than 27th NOVENBER, 2003. After this date, all funds
will be returned as unclaimed. NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and
batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your
claims agent as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all our
staff and thank you for being part of our promotions programm.

(CONGRATULATION)

REGARDS

MR RUBEN GARCIA 
MANAGING DIRECTOR
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].