Subject: FVWM: what can I do ?

From: "d d" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 11:39:06 +0800

checking for inttypes.h... yes 
checking for stdint.h... yes 
checking for unistd.h... yes 
checking minix/config.h usability... no 
checking minix/config.h presence... no 
checking for minix/config.h... no 
checking for X... no 

X11 libraries or header files could not be found.  Please make 
sure the X11 development package is installed on your system. 
If it is definitely installed, try setting the include and library 
paths with the --x-include and --x-libraries options of configure. 
Fvwm can not be compiled without the X11 development environment 

when I install fvwm show this, what is this ? what can I do ?

_________________________________________________________________
享用世界上最大的电子邮件系统― MSN Hotmail。  http://www.hotmail.com  

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 08:02:40 -0400

> when I install fvwm show this, what is this ? what can I do ?

As the message says, you have to install the X11 development
libraries.

If you tell us what kind of system you have, someone might
be able to give you more specific instructions.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]