Subject: FVWM: more png problems

From: Jesse L Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:07:53 -0400

hello--okay so i've managed to configure fvwm properly(?)
with png support.  that is, the message at the end of the
configure process states PNG support as yes.  when i go to
compile, however, i get the attached fatal error.  any
ideas?  i'm including my fvwm-options during configuration,
also.  i've checked the paths, yet again, and the dir
exists and contains the proper png.h file which seems to
be causing the problem for Fpng.h ... hmm.

-jesse

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:19:37 +0200

> be causing the problem for Fpng.h ... hmm.

Yes, this is a bug in fvwm (fixed in the current cvs). As a tmp
fix you can compile as:

gmake CPPFLAGS="-I/home/unmdue/jlf27/bin/libpng/include/libpng12"

Regards, Olivier
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].