Subject: FVWM: Re: fvwmtabs 2.0 + packages for cvs version

From: SCoTT SMeDLeY <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:11:08 +1000

Hi,

: Just to know what you think about this message.

Thanks, I've been inundated with 1000's of spam emails in the last
couple of days & must have missed your post on the FVWM list in the cleanup.

: first, thanks for such a cool module.

Glad you like it.

: is it the right place to talk about it ?

Yup. The [email-masked] list might be more appropriate if
discussions get more technical.

: one feature i'd like (as a function, or button, or default behavior) :
: resize all tabbed windows to the size of the current tabbed window.
: 
: this way, when switching, fvwmtabs won't have to expand / shrink the size
: of its windows and thus be faster and less confusing for the eye...

Ok, I will add it in the next version. I am heading o/s tomorrow so
give me 2 weeks.

: btw, i'd like to package fvwm cvs, fvwmtabs and X11::protocol
: for debian. is someone already working on it ?

Not to my knowledge - go for your life. FvwmTabs is GPL s/w.

I have modified X11:Protocol to make it (& FvwmTabs) more robust (for
the unreleased FvwmTabs v2.1). I sent a small patch to the author (Stephen)
some time ago but haven't heard back - I was considering distributing
my own (patched) version of X11::Protocol with FvwmTabs (until Stephen
patches X11::Protocol). I'm not sure how much this will complicate
things for you.

Have a serene day,

SCoTT. :)
-- 
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].