Subject: FVWM: transparent FvwmButtons with transparent FvwmPager in it

From: KONTRA Gergely <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:41:46 +0200

Hi!

I'm exploring the new features of fvwm 2.5.8
I'm browsing the fvwm-themes to get new ideas.
I know transparent FvwmPager, FvwmButtons is possible.
But I cannot figure it out how to configure them.
Can sy give me a *MINIMAL* config, which results in transparent Pager
in a transparent backgrounded FvwmButtons?

My try is something like:
DestroyModuleConfig Fvwm*
Colorset 1 transparent
Style Fvwm* Colorset 1

*FvwmButtons: (Swallow "FvwmPager""FvwmPager 0 0")

I also want to swallow a transparent xclock, but I think it will be
solved, if I can solve the above config...

Thx in advance
Gergo

ps: any tutorials for fvwm ?

-- 
+-[ Kontra, Gergely<[email-masked]> PhD student Room IB113 ]---------+
| http://www.mcl.hu/~kgergely            "Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy  |
| Mobil:(+36 20) 356 9656 ICQ: 175564914   poroltoval kellene jarnom" |
+-- Magyar php mirror es magyar php dokumentacio: http://hu.php.net --+
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].