Subject: FVWM: IgnoreRestack ignored for OpenOffice 1.1

From: [email-masked] (Peter Daum)
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 14:28:16 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

I have configured fvwm with "SloppyFocus" focus policy and without any
automatical raising of windows.

Beginning with OpenOffice 1.1x, Openoffice/StarOffice for some reason
always raises it's window as soon as a window receives the focus. In
other similar cases, I was able to get the behavior I want with setting
the option "IgnoreRestack".

Unfortunately, on OpenOffice this does not seem to have any effect (all
the other style options do work, so it is not a matter of mistyping the
window class or something like this ...)

Any ideas?

Regards,
                    Peter Daum

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 10:33:27 +0200

> window class or something like this ...)

Does

  Style ... EWMHIgnoreStackingOrderHints

help?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: [email-masked] (Peter Daum)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 23:03:36 +0200 (MEST)

>   Style ... EWMHIgnoreStackingOrderHints

No, neither "IgnoreRestack" nor "EWMHIgnoreStackingOrderHints"
seems to make any difference :-(

Regards,
                Peter Daum