Subject: Re: FVWM: SW Patents protest page (fwd)

From: Dawid Kuroczko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:20:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Uwe Pross wrote:

> > BTW, we haven't made up our mind yet, whether we should
> > encourage web sites to continue protesting until the end
> > of September, or not.
> I am for continuation protesting since the matter  is  quite
> serious.  The last court decision about a sw patent of Eolas

So am I.  I think the issue is serious enough to maintain
the protest until the end.  Or at least for some time more.

The form of the prostest is not annoying (pop-up windows
certainly would be... :)) and it cound bring other people
to actively support the case.  Even if there is only slight
chance of it, it's worth doing.

   Regards,
     Dawid

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].