Subject: Re: FVWM: GNOME2/fvwm integration

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 06:57:45 +0200

On Sat, Jul 26, 2003 at 01:22:17PM -0400, Tessa Lau wrote:
> [snip]
> 
> Hope that helps.  Let me know if you want me to describe anything else
> in more detail.
> 

Your explanations are perfectly clear. I've implemented something new
regarding "_NET" moving window but I do not think that this will fix
the problem you describe. Can you try a "today" snapshot (2003-08-04
has some interesting debug code regarding moving window) and send me (I
do not think the list will be interested) your X "errors" log
generated by your login procedure.

Thanks, Olivier
 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].