Subject: Re: FVWM: trouble with Iconification...

From: King V <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:27:36 -0400

At 01:48 PM 08/11/2003 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

>Cooker is where Mandrake has its untested software.
>
>I'd guess you will be OK with cooker if it doesn't complain about
>being dependent on shared libraries you don't have.

Ugh . . no luck with Cooker . . oddly it complained about dependencies on
Perl . . but Perl's installed in my system.

But rather than saying it required Perl-(version) . . it gave a dozen or so
messages abut requiring Perl(function-name).

I'll dump the text out to a file and give details.

The Red Hat version gave me trouble as well, though in that case just with
version numbers of one or two shared-libraries that I have to double-check.

I guess for the time being I wait with the problem until someone cooks up
an RPM for the normal Mandrake.  I suppose I should just use the tarball .
. but I'm stubborn!  :)

	- Joe Vahabzadeh

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].