Subject: FVWM: some windows still placed at (0,0)

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:11:37 +0200

Hi,
I think, this is a well known problem - but I haven't been successful
solving it ... :-(

If I "Exec exec xfe" (a file manager) started from a click to a
FvwmTaskBar menu then it consitantly shows up at the upper left
corner of my screen (0,0) and so covers my task bar (at top of the
screen).

How can I change this? The window should appear a bit more down at about
(0,31) like the other windows. I use the following settings:

Style * NoPPosition
EWMHBaseStruts 0 0 31 0

DestroyMenu menu_filemanager
AddToMenu menu_filemanager
+ "X File Manager" Exec exec xfe

Thanks for any help!
 Felix
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].