Subject: FVWM: Desktop Screenshot submission

From: Thomas Adam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:15:19 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

Just thought I'd send you in a picture of my screenshot (attached with
this e-mail)....

-----description-----

This screenshot shows FVWM running with a modified fvwm-themes (mostly
stolen from 'default'). I have tried to emulate the look and feel of RH's
"AnotherLevel", by changing the window colour, and centering the title of
the windows.

The icons and the panel that you can see are a customised version of
Rox-Filer (http://rox.sf.net) that complements FVWM extremely well.

-----end description----

-- Thomas Adam

=====
Thomas Adam

"The Linux Weekend Mechanic" -- www.linuxgazette.com

________________________________________________________________________
Want to chat instantly with your online friends?  Get the FREE Yahoo!
Messenger http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/

---

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:19:23 +0200

Hi there,

On 18 Aug 2003 at 12:15:19 +0100, Thomas Adam wrote:

> Just thought I'd send you in a picture of my screenshot
> (attached with this e-mail)....

Nice shot. I have added it to the fvwm-screenshot page.

Regards, Uwe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].