Subject: FVWM: tabbed multi-application windows?

From: Mike McNally <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:29:32 -0500

Is there a module (or whatever) that supports tabbed multi-application
windows?  Fluxbox (I think) supports such a feature.  I've never used
it, but I suspect it might be addictive.

The idea is that multiple applications are grouped under a single window
decoration that provides a mechanism (such as tabs) to move between the
apps.

--
[ you are my main foo ] Mike McNally -- [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Siegmund Fuhringer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:07:53 +0200

> it, but I suspect it might be addictive.

yes there is:
http://users.tpg.com.au/users/scottie7/fvwmtabs.html

> decoration that provides a mechanism (such as tabs) to move between the

bye - sifu