Subject: FVWM: menu highlighting missing

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:31:17 +0200

Hi,
I recognized that under special circumstances the menu items are not
highlighted:

To produce this case:
- click on default button / "start" button (in TaskBar)
- select a menu item in the menu via one click...
- ... to open a submenu (must be present)
- then move the mouse within the sub menu items (highlighting is ok)
- then move the mouse to a sub sub menu (must have one): here
highlighting is not done.

I just wanted to report that.
I am using the snapshot from 2003-07-23.

Felix

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:05:26 +0200

> I am using the snapshot from 2003-07-23.

That's a feature called "posting" menus.  By clicking on a submenu
item, fvwm is instructed to ignore mouse motion outside this sub
menu.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^