Subject: FVWM: No FvwmPager WindowLabels for NoTitle windows

From: Johan Svedberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 16:44:59 +0200

Hi!

I have some memory of seeing this question before on the list, but I
couldn't find it in the archives. Sorry if I didn't searched enough.

I have a few Sticky windows which has the NoTitle Style. My question if
it's possible to configure FvwmPager so that it doesn't display the
WindowTitle on these windows?

Regards,

-- 
Johan Svedberg, [email-masked], http://www.acc.umu.se/~winkle
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 16:55:37 +0200

> WindowTitle on these windows?

No.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^