Subject: FVWM: FvwmTaskbar changes button order on page change

From: Gert Brinkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:27:34 +0200

Hello,

when I start fvwm (the current CVS version) and open FvwmTaskbar, 3 
rxvts  and mozilla with 1 browser and 1 mail window the order of the 
windows in the FvwmTaskbar is:

  rxvt, rxvt, rxvt, mozbrowser, mozmailer

when I leave this desktoppage and return back (by EdgeSwitching by 
mouse) the order of the windows changes to

  mozmailer, mozbrowser, rxvt, rxvt, rxvt

When I repeat the page change the order keeps the same in most cases, 
but not always. It seems to be a little random like? Maybe it has to do 
with the order of the last focused windows?

Is this ok, or is it a bug?

Oh, btw: In the current version of fvwm FvwmTaskbar is very very slow. 
When switching to another (empty) page it takes about 2 seconds until 
all listed windows are hidden in the FvwmTaskbar. When I return to the 
page with some windows on, I can watch each single window 
(represantation) pop up in the Fvwm. I think, this is not normal.

Thanks,

Gert

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].