Subject: Re: FVWM: background image

From: Michelle Konzack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 07:48:47 +0200

Am 09:58 2003-06-26 -0300 hat GARGIULO Eduardo          GESI geschrieben:
>
>Hi all
>
>I'm looking for a way to put images as background of fvwm desktops.
>Some images are size bigger than desktop and others are small. In the
>former case I want the program to adjust the image to desktop size and
>for small images, I want to put them centered on screen an choose the
>color of the remind area. Is there any tool to do this with FvwmBacker?
>How should I configure my .fvwm2rc? Should I use an external program?
>which?
>
>thanks in advance and sorry for my english

xloadimage ???

Michelle

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Marco Milanesi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:56:52 +0200

> How should I configure my .fvwm2rc? Should I use an external program?

try xloadimage -center -fullscreen -quiet image.jpg for example

ciao,
Marco

-- 
.oO ::                  kpanic / muppetslab                     :: Oo.
.oO ::        online on #muppetslab at irc.freenode.net         :: Oo.
.oO :: http://muppetslab.org | http://ada2.unipv.it/~kpanic     :: Oo.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].