Subject: FVWM: gaim and focus

From: "Razvan Musaloiu-E." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 13:17:45 +0800

Hi!

I'm running fvwm 2.4.15 and I don't know how to make Gaim (ver 0.64) not 
to popup at every received message. I try using:
	Style "Gaim*" GrabFocusOff GrabFocusTransientOff
but didn't work. :-(

Can somebody help me with this problem?

--
Razvan ME

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 10:25:08 +0200

> 	Style "Gaim*" GrabFocusOff GrabFocusTransientOff

According to what FvwmIdent says about gaim, it seems to take the
focus itself.  In this case, there is little you can do.  Identify
the exact name of the annoying popups (with FvwmIdent if
necessary) and try

  Style <window_name> GrabFocusOff, GrabFocusTransientOff, NeverFocus

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^