Subject: FVWM: %description -l vi for fvwm2 rpm

From: Nguyen Vu Hung <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 04:18:02 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

I have translated fvwm rpm description into Vietnamese and very happy if
if you can put them into tmp-fvwm.spec. Here is the translation:

-----------------
%description -l vi
FVWM la` mo^.t tri`nh qua?n li' multivirual desktop window tu+o+ng ti'ch
vo+'i
ICCCM cho he^. tho^'ng X Window.

Phie^n ba?n 2.5 na`y bao go^`m nhie^`u chu+'c na(ng mo+'i nhu+ ho^~ tro+.
toa`n bo^. tho^ng so^' EWMH( Enhanced Window Manager Hints), quo^'c te^'
hoa' ma~ window decoration ca? tie^'n( se~ kho^ng bi. nha?y nu+~a), ho^~
tro+. bi-directional asian text, ho^~ tro+. font FreeType( antialiasing),
render a?nh, thu+ vie^.n mo^ ddun du+.a tre^n Perl, ho^~ tro+. a?nh PNG,
dda^`u dde^` vie^`n va` nhie^`u chu+'c na(ng kha'c nu+~a.

--------------------

Sample spec file:

http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/linux/fvwm/fvwm.spec

and rpm, srpms built with that spec:

http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/linux/fvwm/fvwm-2.5.7-2.i586.rpm
http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/linux/fvwm/fvwm-2.5.7-2.src.rpm
http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/linux/fvwm/fvwm-debuginfo-2.5.7-2.i586.rpm

FYI: I made some changes to fvwm.spec.

Hung Vu

+----------------------------------------------------------+
|            Nguyen Vu Hung( [email-masked] )              |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan   |
| Takeshi's small space http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/ |
|  I am looking for a job in Japan or Hanoi. My resume     |
|  http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/resume-03.txt         |
+----------------------------------------------------------+

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].