Subject: FVWM: Happy birthday, fvwm!

From: Winslow Paradise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 05:42:59 -0700 (PDT)

Congratulations! 

I first used fvwm on 1994, when I started studying
computer sciences in IUT of Paris (France): as I
discoved Linux, I discovered fvwm, witch was my
window manager for 4 years, I'm currently using
mostly Window Maker.

Thank you for accomplished work. And also thank you
for future improvements!

/Winslow

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).
http://calendar.yahoo.com
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 15:58:53 +0200

I'm late, sorry, work...

      I use fvwm since 1995, I think, just after discovering Linux with
slackware
and motif wm (I bought it). I'm coming from OpenVMS world where X is Motif.
But
fvwm was already far above regarding features and flexibility, and
lightness. This
last point was very important at this time with old PCs. Was so pleased
with fvwm
on my personnal box that I ported it to OpenVMS around 1999 to use it at
work too.
You can't imagine the jokes I received from coworkers for that, but they
were very
impressed when I switched to the version with textured decorations... Now
these
good times have rolled, memory is cheap but fvwm is still above regarding
features,
and I can't follow the new ones even in reading this list on a regular
basis...

      Happy birthday and thanks to the team.

      Fab.

*************************************************************************
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. 
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. 
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au 
titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
				********
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. 
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.   
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates 
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified. 

*************************************************************************