Subject: FVWM: [FVWM][scanForPixmap] Couldn't load image from ...xpm

From: Jean-pierre HELLMANN <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:18:58 +0200

hello evreybody :-)

i just installed fvwm2 on a RedHat7.3 box
when i open an X session with fvwm, i got the following warning messages :

[FVWM][scanForPixmap]: <<WARNING>> Couldn't load image from side.fvwm2.xpm
[FVWM][scanForPixmap]: <<WARNING>> Couldn't load image from screen.xpm
[FVWM][scanForPixmap]: <<WARNING>> Couldn't load image from modules.xpm
[FVWM][scanForPixmap]: <<WARNING>> Couldn't load image from shells.xpm
. . .

these pixmaps files were installed with fvwm2-icons-2.2.5-4.i386.rpm
(files located in /usr/share/icons/...)

when i open one of these files, eg with gimp, i got no problem, the icons 
look great.

can anybody help me ?

fvwm2 = compiled from fvwm-2.4.16.tar.gz

TIA

jp hellmann

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].