Subject: FVWM: Congratulations!

From: [email-masked] (Adam Sjøgren)
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 17:35:14 +0200

Congratulations on the first 10 years!

I've been using fvwm since I installed my first Linux-distribution,
Yggdrasil Linux, Fall '94.

I've tried other windowmanagers for a couple of hours from time to
time, but I've always returned quickly to fvwm; it works like I expect
it to, and I can have wide borders on all sides of my windows easily.

Here's to the next 10 years, and thanks for the first 10!

  :-),

   Adam

-- 
 "Från och med nu, så är 'så snart                            Adam Sjøgren
  som möjligt' 53 timmar!"                               [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].