Subject: FVWM: Wrong MAN Pages in 2.5.7?

From: Jake Colman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:28:17 -0400

I downloaded/installed 2.5.7 but the man pages do not seem to be the same as
those on the website.  Specifially, the FvwmTaskBar that was installed does
not have the documentation for DeskOnly/PagerOnly, yet it does exist on the
web.  Has the tarbar not been updated?

-- 
Jake Colman                     

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 209-2467
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza Two                          E-mail: [email-masked]
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  www.principiapartners.com
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 02:49:02 +0000

> web.  Has the tarbar not been updated?

Is your $MANDIR (if any) points to the 2.5.7 man pages, or you are
reading the old (I guess 2.2.x) man pages?

Regards,
Mikhael.