Subject: FVWM: Problem with Mailinglist ???

From: Michelle Konzack <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 03:57:48 +0200

Hello, 

The last Messages I have gotten was from 

        Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:48:30 +1000 

Is there a problem ???
I am subscribed since some month !!!

Thanks
Michelle

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:04:49 -0400

> I am subscribed since some month !!!

If you didn't see your own post, then I'd guess there is a problem.
There have been messages on the list.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Thomas Adam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:56:25 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

I'm trying to (unsuccessfully) use debian-menu with fvwm-themes. For some
reason, fvwm-themes bombs out trying, saying:

"E: config error on line (1287)"

yet that line I cannot find. Any ideas?

-- Thomas Adam

=====
Thomas Adam

"The Linux Weekend Mechanic" -- www.linuxgazette.com

________________________________________________________________________
Want to chat instantly with your online friends?  Get the FREE Yahoo!
Messenger http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 13:23:05 +0000

> yet that line I cannot find. Any ideas?

Can you please be more specific at what does "bombs out" mean?

What do you do, what do you expect to get and what do you actually get?

Trying to understand what you mean, there was a report saying that on
Debian (as opposite to Mandrake?) fvwm-themes/menu-system/fvwm_themes.in
file should contain string $lang instead of lang() in line 11. I don't
use neither Mandrake nor Debian to verify this.

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Thomas Adam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:52:31 +0100 (BST)

--- Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]> wrote: > On 26 Jun 2003 11:56:25
> Can you please be more specific at what does "bombs out" mean?

Sorry Migo, "bombs out" is an expression meaning: "stops working"

> What do you do, what do you expect to get and what do you actually get?

I see an entry for "debian-menus" in the root-menu under programs, but
that is all.

> use neither Mandrake nor Debian to verify this.

Yup -- your memory is immaculate :) Problem fixed. Many thanks.

-- Thomas Adam

=====
Thomas Adam