Subject: RE: FVWM: FvwmPager desktops

From: "Haezebrouck, Sebastien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:40:42 +0200

Set WindowListSkip style for FvwmButtons, FvwmPager, xclock. (Style
FvwmButtons WindowListSkip).
Then tell FvwmPager not to display windows with this style (*FvwmPager:
UseSkipList).
Problem is that FvwmButtons, Pager and xclock will not appear in you windows
list anymore. Maybe there is another, cleaner way to go...

Seb

-----Original Message-----
From: Subba Rao [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 5:18 PM
To: FVWM Window Manager
Subject: FVWM: FvwmPager desktops

Hi,

I have my desktop size setup for 4x3 and on startup FvwmPager starts with
4x2 desktops.  Also I have FvwmButtons and xclock on the desktop which are
in
sticky mode.

When I switch to a different pane in the desktop, I do still see FvwmPager
as
a small square, FvwmButtons as a small rectangle and xclock as a very small
rectangle.

Is there anyway to not show FvwmPager/FvwmButtons etc. within the FvwmPager
on
the desktop?

Thank you in advance for any help.

PS - I hope I was clear and did not confuse you.

-- 
Subba Rao
[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Old American Wild West saying:       God created men but Colt made them
equal.
Today:                  Linus created Linux and Linux made IT companies
equal.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].