Subject: FVWM: Problem with miniicons and some applications

From: Klaus Umbach <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:54:59 +0200

Hello list,

I use those beautiful, transparent marble-icons from kde-look.org and I
want a uniform design. So I assign a lot of icons and miniicons manualy.
It seems that this doesn't work correctly for ROX and Firebird.
The icons are correct, but the miniicons are still the those of the
application and not those I assigned.

Style *ozillaFirebird* IconOverride, icon $[HOME]/.fvwm/icons/48x48/apps/mozilla2.png
Style *ozillaFirebird* IconOverride, MiniIcon $[HOME]/.fvwm/icons/16x16/apps/mozilla2.png

Style rox IconOverride, Icon $[HOME]/.fvwm/icons/48x48/apps/rox-filer.png
Style rox IconOverride, MiniIcon $[HOME]/.fvwm/icons/16x16/apps/rox-filer.png

You can see, what I mean on the screenshot:
http://doppelhertz.homelinux.org/wrongminiicons.png

Best regards
	Klaus Umbach

-- 
5) People say Linux is ugly. How does that make you feel?
Torvalds: They'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.
	  Let's see just how ugly they think it is when they have a few
	  bulletholes in them.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:15:21 +0200

> Style rox IconOverride, MiniIcon $[HOME]/.fvwm/icons/16x16/apps/rox-filer.png

Use the EWMHMiniIconOverride style as you use the IconOverride style.

Regards, Olivier

---

From: Klaus Umbach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 00:17:28 +0200

> Use the EWMHMiniIconOverride style as you use the IconOverride style.

That worked fine for Firebird, but rox has now now miniicon.