Subject: FVWM: Procmeter3 and FVWM

From: Phil Stracchino <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:50:45 -0400

I use a system monitoring tool called procmeter3.  (Some of you may or
may not be familiar with it.)  I've had it set up for a long time to be
launched by fvwm when I log in.  From fvwm-1.24r, it worked perfectly.

Launched exactly the same way from fvwm-2.4.16, it still *launches*, and
draws its window properly, but none of the statistics inputs except for
disk-space usage ever actually report any data.  Killing and restarting
procmeter3 from an xterm fixes the problem; killing and restarting
procmeter3 from an fvwm function does not.

Can anyone suggest why this should be?  What does fvwm-2.4.16 do
differently that might have an impact on this?

-- 
 .*********  Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk.  *********.
 : phil stracchino : unix ronin : renaissance man : mystic zen biker geek :
 :  [email-masked] : [email-masked] : [email-masked]  :
 :   2000 CBR929RR, 1991 VFR750F3 (foully murdered), 1986 VF500F (sold)   :
 :    Linux Now!   ...Because friends don't let friends use Microsoft.    :
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].