Subject: FVWM: Congratulations!

From: Anders Kristian Lyhne Thøgersen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 01:57:15 +0200

Hi!

I would like to express my appreciation of the fvwm window manager.
I have been a happy user of fvwm since redhat 5.1 and I have used it
ever since... Also, I dream of contributing some feature at some point 
in the future,.. great thing to be one who has contributed to the
greatest window manager out there!!

:-)

Anders

-- 
... talking about the upper 3 layers of the OSI model 
(the three above layer 7 - "money" - "politics" and "religion")
http://www.churchofip.org

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].