Subject: FVWM: libreadline.so.4

From: Salvatore Leone <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:32:39 +0200

Hi all!
I've got some problem trying to install the fvwm2(stable version) 
averytime it says to me that I need to install  "libreadline.so.4"...
but I know I'vr got it becouse when I write in the console:
"whereis  libreadline.so.4" it says to me: "libreadline.so: 
/lib/libreadline.so.4 /usr/lib/libreadline.so.4"... So Ithink that I 
have to put the library in another  directory too, but which one??

thanx bye now (and sorry for my english:-)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:06:53 +0200

> have to put the library in another  directory too, but which one??

Please post the exact output generated by ./configure related to
libreadline.  It may also be helpful to post the part in the
config.log file that tries to detect the library.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:08:47 -0400

> have to put the library in another  directory too, but which one??

Are you trying to install an RPM?

Did you install libreadline from an RPM?

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]