Subject: FVWM: Fvwm, enFRNjhoAaWyITzHxTFlLHbNKHzvTvFMJjGyvMMWNJvxDVfaNK

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 07:46:17 +0000

OocoGrZkAdZtcQIGvjzdtvMzEnApTHYTWaYDtXOTbNbdGKJbVi

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Phil Stracchino <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:48:10 -0400

> OocoGrZkAdZtcQIGvjzdtvMzEnApTHYTWaYDtXOTbNbdGKJbVi

That's easy for *you* to say ....

-- 
 .*********  Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk.  *********.
 : phil stracchino : unix ronin : renaissance man : mystic zen biker geek :
 :  [email-masked] : [email-masked] : [email-masked]  :
 :   2000 CBR929RR, 1991 VFR750F3 (foully murdered), 1986 VF500F (sold)   :
 :    Linux Now!   ...Because friends don't let friends use Microsoft.    :
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].