Subject: Re: FVWM: Unfocused windows which need user-inupt

From: Michelle Konzack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 04:46:11 +0200

Hello Peter, 

Am 20:43 2003-04-28 +0000 hat Peter Olsen geschrieben:
>
>Hello,
>
>I want to do the following:
>
>If a program needs user-input and the program-window is eighter hidden 
>behind other windows or minimized, I would like this program-window
brought 
>to the front and focesed. I don't want this behaviour for all windows 
>though, only a few (fx. my messenger). So I was wondering whether Fvwm (or 
>X) keeps some kind of list of programs which needs user-input- and how to 
>access this list?

I think, applications do that by default like Mozilla...
I am using Debian/WOODY release 0. 

Michelle

-- 
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Michelle's Internet-Service                    Inh.  Michelle Konzack    |
| FunkLAN-Providerin                                                       |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].