Subject: FVWM: Happy Birthday

From: Norvell Spearman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:14:03 -0500

Thanks to all the developers and beta testers who have made fvwm the
best window manager.  It's the one I used when I first started learning
and using Linux in 1997; it's the one to which I always return after
trying something else.  Keep up the excellent work.

-- 
Norvell Spearman
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Thomas Adam <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 17:01:08 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

I have been singing fvwm's praises, ever since I encountered fvwm
indirectly via AnotherLevel six years ago. Fvwm has come a long way since
then. I am indebted to *all* of the people who invest their time and
effort into making it what it has become today.

THANK YOU, and keep up the excellent work. I have tried other WM's /
Desktops for Linux, but it is fvwm that is *the* best.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

-- Thomas Adam

=====
Thomas Adam

"The Linux Weekend Mechanic" -- www.linuxgazette.com

__________________________________________________
Yahoo! Plus - For a better Internet experience
http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/yplus/yoffer.html
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].