Subject: FVWM: Happy Birthday, FVWM!!!

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 00:12:50 +0200

I think it was spring 1997 when  I  installed  Linux  on  my
computer.  FVWM2  was  set  as default window manager. Since
then I tried a couple of other wms but only for  at  most  a
couple  of  hours,  since  non  of  them had the robustness,
fastness, and the features FVWM has. 

For me, besides the best window manager, FVWM  is  a  living
open  source project which shows that good and free software
is possible. 

Thanks to all, who made FVWM the best window manger ever.

Happy Birthday, FVWM!

Have a good one.

Uwe
-- 
  ,_,  Uwe Pross
 (O,O) mailto:[email-masked]
 (   ) http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp
=-"-"-================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].