Subject: Re: FVWM: The new web design on fvwm.org

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:59:40 +0200

>The new web design is online, you may check it out:

      I'm late but better late than never : it's great, amazing.
Very good look, new ideas to present things, closely related to
fvwm with fvwm decorations... Wow ! Great work.

      Fab.

*************************************************************************
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. 
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. 
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au 
titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
				********
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. 
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.   
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates 
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified. 

*************************************************************************

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].