Subject: FVWM: Sticky XMMS ?

From: Ploum <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 17:46:48 +0200

Hi,

I try to have a sticky XMMS on start, but it doesn't work...

I try both :

Style "XMMS*"	    Sticky, CirculateSkip, CirculateSkipIcon
Style "xmms*"	    Sticky, CirculateSkip, CirculateSkipIcon

But sticky doesn't work ! (Circulate Skip works perfectly !)

I have to manually stick xmms window and xmms playlist each time...

Thx for help
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 19:14:22 +0200

> I have to manually stick xmms window and xmms playlist each time...

xmms want to do evrything by itself ...
In my xmms menu I've (my locale is fr, but I think this is ok for
you) Options --> Adésifs. If I enable this option, then my xmms
is sticky.

Regards, Olivier

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 10:58:00 +0200

> you) Options --> Adésifs. If I enable this option, then my xmms

Sigh!  Can't we have a mail filter that redirects all mails with
the word "xmms" to the xmms mailing list?  Regarding window
management it is really a piece of crap.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^