Subject: Re: FVWM: Which GUI-libs

From: Michelle Konzack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 04:49:33 +0200

Hello, 

Am 20:49 2003-04-28 +0000 hat Peter Olsen geschrieben:
>
>Hello again,
>
>I was wondering which GUI-libs Fvwm is based on (qt, gtk ...) and whether 
>this librari contains all the common GUI-elements (textbox, button, 
>radiobutton etc) that is nomally associated with a desktop-system, and
where 
>I can find information about them?

As I know, it is a Fvwm-Buit-In. 

Bu I use tcl/tk to make nice GUI's. 

Curently I try to make a 'light' FvwmControllcenter. 
(with all limitations of a GUI)

Bon journee
Michelle

-- 
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Michelle's Internet-Service                    Inh.  Michelle Konzack    |
| FunkLAN-Providerin                                                       |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].