Subject: FVWM: fvwm is alive and kickin! :)

From: Marco Milanesi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 17:29:40 +0200

I configured a desert fvwm, and I had fun with *a lot* of options.
next I switched to window maker because I wanted a wm without
configuration problems etc.

Now I'm fallen in love again with fvwm and I want to use only fvwm :)

At the moment I'm building my aqua theme inspired by
http://frimouvy.udev.org/myconf/screen8.jpg!

thank you for your work and happy birthday!

ciao,
Marco

-- 
.oO ::                  kpanic / muppetslab                     :: Oo.
.oO ::        online on #muppetslab at irc.freenode.net         :: Oo.
.oO :: http://www.muppetslab.org | http://ada2.unipv.it/~kpanic :: Oo.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].