Subject: FVWM: Fvwm logo - suggestion

From: Nadim Shaikli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:27:32 -0700 (PDT)

A suggestion with regard to the call for a new logo,

  http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp/fvwm-web/logo-competition/rules.php

I _highly_ suggest trying to get a few people from 'deviantart'
interested (the site is rampant with great artists and some
wonderful samples of top-rate past work).  I tried to find the
required procedure to start a new "contest", but failed to find
any info (do please post your findings here if you are more
successful).  I wasn't sure where/what I was supposed to post
on deviantart to get the ball rolling,

  http://www.deviantart.com
  http://gallery.deviantart.com/contest

For that matter there are plenty of people on that site that deal
with "themes" as well that ought to get tapped into ;-)

  http://gallery.deviantart.com/theme

Hope that helps.

 - Nadim

--
Arabeyes.org - linux done _right_ ;-)
 eScarab.org - because the developing world has needs

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more
http://tax.yahoo.com
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 23:42:39 +0000

> A suggestion with regard to the call for a new logo,

Nadim, thank you for a suggestion, but we did not even announced a
logo competition yet, not to speak about the not ready web pages. :-)

> I _highly_ suggest trying to get a few people from 'deviantart'

This is probably a good thing to do later, but currently no
deviantart.com link works for me (either 404 or an empty page).

Regards,
Mikhael.