Subject: FVWM: fvwm & gnome

From: Lars Segerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:32:57 +0200

Hi,

   I'm trying to use gnome and fvwm , and gnome opens a background on my 
background, or in a big separate window.

   Does anybody know if I can make gnome leave my background alone ?

  I would like the panels and icons and such ... but it messes 
everything up when I try to run a gnome app ...

  / regards, Lars Segerlund.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Klaus Umbach <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:19:08 +0200

Which versions of gnome and fvwm do you use?

gnome2.2 and fvwm2.5.6 works perfectly here.

Regards
	Klaus

-- 
5) People say Linux is ugly. How does that make you feel?
Torvalds: They'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.
	  Let's see just how ugly they think it is when they have a few
	  bulletholes in them.