Subject: FVWM: FvwmPlacement

From: Remko Troncon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 12:08:45 +0200

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to put an application which doesn't
accept geometry parameters in a fixed location. I found a module
FvwmPlacement which claims to do this, but thought it was strange that
this feature is not in the standard FVWM distribution. Is there another
way ?

thanks,
Remko
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 01:48:17 +0000

On 08 Apr 2003 12:08:45 +0200, Remko Troncon wrote:
> accept geometry parameters in a fixed location.

There is no universal/perfect solution currently.

> I found a module

See FAQ question #3.18.

Regards,
Mikhael.