Subject: FVWM: New themes for version 2.5.x

From: Dorothy Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 23:59:58 -0700

Hello,

I've been updating my window decors for FVWM version 2.5.x as it's been 
developing.  Now that the feature set seems fairly stable and the themes haven't 
changed in awhile, I put them up on my web site:

  http://www.twobarleycorns.net/fvwm-decors.html

There are a couple of new themes that are a little more neutral than my usual 
somewhat over-the-top style, and there are a couple of new "feminine" ones too. 
As before, there's a tarball of everything you need except for the desktop 
backgrounds.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Dorothy Robinson
http://www.twobarleycorns.net

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].