Subject: FVWM: Minor FvwmPager bug

From: "Dameron, Gregg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:41:44 -0600

The Pager in 2.4.15 appears to have a minor bug.

If I have a Motif application with MWM_FUNC_MOVE disabled, and the mwm hint
Style options are in place (no overrides), its miniature in the Pager can
still be moved by dragging it with mouse button 2.  The app window itself
stays put.  A button 2 click on its miniature in the Pager snaps the
miniature back to its original location.

Regards,
Gregg Dameron

P.S.  If it would help, I'd be glad to post the source for a simple mwm hint
testing program I use.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:11:22 +0000

> miniature back to its original location.

This is possible to fix, but it is a really minor thing to much worry
about.

> P.S.  If it would help, I'd be glad to post the source for a simple mwm hint

This is not needed. There is tests/hints/hints_test program in the cvs
that defines all kind of hints (and not just MWM hints).

Regards,
Mikhael.