Subject: FVWM: two titlebars for one window?

From: Klaus Umbach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 01:31:27 +0200

Hello Support Center ;-)

Is it possible to have two titlebars for one window?
I'd like to to have one at the top and one at the bottom.
And is it possible to give them different buttons and heights, to
try to "emulate" the look of wmaker?

Best regards
	Klaus

-- 
5) People say Linux is ugly. How does that make you feel?
Torvalds: They'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.
	  Let's see just how ugly they think it is when they have a few
	  bulletholes in them.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 00:49:01 +0000

> try to "emulate" the look of wmaker?

It is not possible to have 2 titlebars for one window.

Regards,
Mikhael.