Subject: FVWM: MultiPixmap

From: "Mark A. Nicolosi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 06:43:08 -0500

I've been having some trouble getting MultiPixmap working. I've been
trying to get my title bars to look like a theme I found for IceWM.
The title bar looks like this one image to the left and right of the
title bar buttons and then one image stretched (or tiled) across the
rest. I've attached what it looks like under IceWM, now how do I get
this working. Also, is it possible to get my borders to look _exactly_
like that image? Thanks.

-- 
Mark A. Nicolosi <markan_at_penguinmail.com>

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those how can read binary
code, and those who can't."
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Mark A. Nicolosi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 22:55:53 -0500

> this working. Also, is it possible to get my borders to look _exactly_

Sorry, here's the attachment. Also someone noted that it'd be helpful if
I gave the configuration I'm using now. But I only tried getting this to
working for a few hours, I scrapped it and gave up. So I really don't have
any config snippets to post, I'm just interested in getting MultiPixmap
to work. I don't need any help getting the buttons to work (I've got
that far). Just the two images on each side of the buttons and the one
image that is stretched (or tiled) across rest of the title bar. Thanks.

---

From: "Mark A. Nicolosi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 07:02:59 -0500

> this working. Also, is it possible to get my borders to look _exactly_

sorry, here it is :)