Subject: FVWM: how can I determine the color of the triangles in the menu?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 07:46:42 -0800

hi,

how can I determine the color of the triangles in the menu? 

maybe someone wrote a patch?

--
many greets from dany

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Protect your PC from local E-Mail Application security holes***
***Maintain your Privacy - Passport Free***
***Anti SPAM "Whitelist" feature***

http://www.x-mail.net Web Based E-Mail, accessible anywhere

Voice Messages, Voice Calls, Live Chat, X-Mail Messenger,
Personal Web Hosting, 128 bit SSL Secure, Calendar, Bookmarks,
Forwarding, Virtual Mail Map Aliasing

X-Mail Premium: 20MB Messages, 100MB Storage, POP3, Ad Free
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Search http://www.teradex.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:17:04 +0000

> how can I determine the color of the triangles in the menu? 

This depends on:

  * MenuStyle * TrianglesSolid or TrianglesRelief
  * "bg" of your menu item
  * whether you use colorsets or not; you may define "hi" (highlighted)
    and "sh" (shadowed) colors if the ones evaluated from "bg" is not
    what you mean

The colors of the triangle are "hi" and "sh" if TrianglesRelief is
used and simply "hi" if TrianglesSolid is used.

Regards,
Mikhael.