Subject: FVWM: AquaX like png

From: Ploum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 01:10:55 +0200

Hi,

I try to make a theme for fvwm who is like "AquaX" for gtk-2.0
http://themes.freshmeat.net/projects/aquax-gtk2/

http://images.freshmeat.net/screenshots/31431.png

Can you help me to have some png used in the title bar of the screenshot ?
(it's not from AquaX, I think it's a gnome theme but I don't know anything
about gnome theme...). Oh yes, I can take from the screenshot, but the Jpg
artefact is ugly.

Otherwise, I would like to know if it is possible to have "round corners"
like in the screenshot ?

And, last question, is it possible to have, in the title bar, a title
bigger than the bar-height.  (Ok, it is not clear, but think of Keramik...
An active window has his title bigger than the rest).  I don't think it is
currently possible, but I ask to be sure...

Thx

Ploum
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 00:49:57 +0000

> about gnome theme...). Oh yes, I can take from the screenshot, but the Jpg

Why don't you just download a tarball and get images.
Of course some images should be spliced, but some are ready to use.

Or get the images from fvwm-themes, OSX theme.

> Otherwise, I would like to know if it is possible to have "round corners"

No, it is not possible.

> currently possible, but I ask to be sure...

You can't currently have different font/title-height/border-width for
active and inactive windows. But you may try to have different
RightOfText/UnderText/LeftOfText images to create a similar effect.

Regards,
Mikhael.