Subject: FVWM: FvmwButtons and Keypresses

From: "Mario Domgörgen" <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Apr 2003 12:43:40 +0200

Hello List,

I have a gnome-like panel and an extra panel to activate it (is that
clear?). Now i want also a key to activate it, like pressing Mouse 1 on
the Activate-Panel. Mhh...maybe i caould explain it so:

A "Gnome-Panel"

Is is always there and Gnome-Panel is a subpanel of A. In the moment i
have to click on it with the Mouse to toggle Gnome-Panel, but i want to
use simply a key... Hope it's clear now... :)

Mario

-- 
Error messages
cannot completely convey.
We now know shared loss.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].