Subject: FVWM: help : dual monitors

From: Mukesh Rathor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:25:58 -0700

Hi,
   I've spent last couple hours going thur FAQs and archives, but
   still not able to figure out. 

   I've two identical monitors connected to matrox graphics card.
   Via the matrox mgapdesk utility, I've configured it to dual-multi
   display automatic xinerama setup.

   The problem is : the new windows created are on the screen I'm not
   viewing, and everytime it causes me to scan thru all Pages looking for
   the new window? Kinda gets annoying, I've way too many windows open...

   In my fvwmrc file : 

   xinerama on
   XineramaSls on
   XineramaSlsSize 2x1

   Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

   Thanks,
   Mukesh

Mukesh Rathor (Software Engineer)
Veritas Software Inc.,       Mountain View,  CA  94043
Phone:  (650)527-4078        Email: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Opinions, views, questions etc.. expressed above are mine, and not Veritas'.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:35:37 +0200

>    Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Check the man page for the XineramePrimaryScreen command.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^