Subject: FVWM: Good info about writing a module

From: Lars Segerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:45:32 +0200

What's a good starting point if one want's to write a new module for 
fvwm ?

  I am planning on using C and doing a lot of X11 stuff ...

  / Lars Segerlund.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:12:51 -0400

>   I am planning on using C and doing a lot of X11 stuff ...

Read the module interface documentation at the web site.

Consider perl instead of c using the new perllib in 2.5.x.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]