Subject: Re: FVWM: How many dekstops and pages are you using?

From: Elliot Sowadsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 19:32:54 -0800 (PST)

< Windows - just another pane.

That's cuz theyre not using Litestep.

My windoze has no icons, has a small taskbar, tray (autohidden), launcher
(stiletto autohidden) and vwm all in the titlebar space up top. The
rest of the desk is blank. The rootmenu is my own.

LS is rc text file driven, module based, and has documentation noone reads.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: David Koo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:10:43 +0530

> ...

    Lemme put it this way .... if they were smart/interested enough to
use (and configure) Litestep, they might as well be using Linux since
there's no compulsion as such to use windoze - our work is not on
windoze!! Those who are capable enough to use it are using Linux ;).
People here use windoze just because of a)outlook and b)m$ office!
And, of course, because they don't know/want to know how and what to
type ;)!

    But I digress.

Koo
--
Windows - just another pane.