Subject: FVWM: MultiPixmap titlebars, transparent PNGs & background colours

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:15:17 +1100

I am having a little trouble with combining these. For a full description,
please point a graphical browser at:

http://www.netspace.net.au/~rossh/fvwm-bug/description.html

Any input much appreciated, regards

Ross.

------------------------------------------------------------
This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Ben Winslow <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Mar 2003 11:53:41 -0500

> Any input much appreciated, regards

The endcaps are being combined with the main portion of the title bar,
making them appear about twice as bright.  This is inconsistent
behavior, since the button pngs are only combined with the background
color.  I think the behavior you're after is more useful, but I could
see both ways (combining with previous image and combining with color
only) being useful--perhaps there should be a MultiPixmap flag to
control this.

-- 
Ben Winslow <[email-masked]>