Subject: FVWM: How to get rid of vertical 'borders'

From: Lars Segerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:06:36 +0100

I would like to get rid of the vertical borders on XTerm window's and 
I have figured out how to do this on a per application basis, however, I 
can't find out how to have horisontal borders ( top bottom ) and get rid 
of the vertical ( left right ).

  Any ideas or pointers ?

  / regards, Lars Segerlund.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:27:26 +0100

> of the vertical ( left right ).

Such a feature is not yet implemented in fvwm.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Lars Segerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:29:55 +0100

Thanks,

   How about if I got rid of the border and tried to have vertical 
handles on the title bar ? ( on the sides ? ).

   Do you think this would be possible ?

  / Lars Segerlund.

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:51:14 +0100

>   Do you think this would be possible ?

We have already thought about disabling some parts of the borders,
but right now you can only have a full border or none.  We are
busy with stabilising the 2.5.x branch right now, so we will not
be able to start implementing new features before fall (at least).

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^