Subject: FVWM: Titlebar and gradients

From: "Mario Domgörgen" <[email-masked]>
Date: 31 Mar 2003 21:57:38 +0200

Hey List,

i try to get an microgui-look on my window and used the pics from
fvwm-themes nanogui, but i have problems with their gradient for the
main part.... i used:

+ TitleStyle ActiveUp (MultiPixmap LeftEnd nano-titleleft-activeup.xpm, \
   Main VGradient 20 rgb:3c/5c/99 rgb:67/7f/c7, RightEnd
   nano-titleright-activeup.xpm)

The documentation says i can only use pixmap or solid, okay, but how
make the peaople from fvwm-themes that?

Mario

-- 
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:17:35 +0000

> make the peaople from fvwm-themes that?

Not using MultiPixmap, because it is 2.5.x invention.
It uses an ugly solution - dummy titlebar buttons, you may use
MultiPixmap LeftEnd for this.

The file themes/nanogui/colors-decor describes how.
And if you want buttons, see themes/nanogui/buttons.

Regards,
Mikhael.