Subject: FVWM: cursorstyle when over xterm

From: "Jules Alberts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:17:15 +0100

Hello everybody,

A small question about CursorStyle. When I'm over an XTerm window, my 
cursor is a very narrow default shape like a capital "I" which I 
"loose" a lot. I would like to change that but I have no idea which 
context this is.

TIA for any help!
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:28:33 -0500

> "loose" a lot. I would like to change that but I have no idea which 

This is not an Fvwm question.

Put this in your xresources:

XTerm*pointerShape: gumby

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]