Subject: FVWM: silly question ...

From: Lars Segerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:55:18 +0100

My pager always stays on top, however I want it to be able to be 
lowered, I have done this for my laptop, ( but can't remember what I did 
), does anybody have a tip about what would be the nice way to do this ?

  / Lars Segerlund.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:42:15 +0100

> ), does anybody have a tip about what would be the nice way to do this ?

Look in your .fvwm2rc file for a line

  Style FvwmPager StaysOnTop

or

  Style FvwmPager Layer ...

and remove it.  If you can't find it, adding

  Style FvwmPager StaysPut

at the end of the file should help too.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^