Subject: FVWM: Fvwm Panels

From: Remko Troncon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:44:29 +0100

Hello,

Is it possible to have (or simulate) the following behaviour with
FvwmButtons: When the button of a panel is pressed, and there is no
application yet in the panel, this application is started. Otherwise,
just open and close the panel.

cheers,
Remko
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:19:51 +0100

> just open and close the panel.

Not at the moment.  Not spawning the panel upon startup can be
achieved with the UseOld option, but there is no way yet to tie an
action to a panel button in case the panel does not exist.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Remko Troncon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:30:26 +0100

> action to a panel button in case the panel does not exist.

Ok, unless someone else is eager to do this, i'll write it in the near
future.

cheers,
Remko