Subject: FVWM: StaysOn(Top|Bottom) broken in 2.5.6?

From: Andy Arbon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 19:08:00 +0000

Hello,

I've just installed v2.5.6 and I'm seeing some strange things with
MPlayer. Not sure whether this is actually FVWM's fault or MPlayer's,
but I wanted to see if anyone else is seeing a problem.

I have the following lines in my styles files:
Style MPlayer		StaysOnTop, StartsOnScreen 1
Style "*MPlayer - Video*"		NoTitle, StaysOnBottom

Prior to this version this had the desired effect of keeping the video
on the background layer with the controls on the top, but this doesn't
seem to work any more, they both move layers as if those lines were not
there.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be?

Cheers,

Andy

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Kingsly John <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 02:50:46 +0530

> seem to work any more, they both move layers as if those lines were not

There was some bug in the prev. version that prevented the video from rising
to the top!

With 2.5.6 it works properly :-)

Kingsly

--
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Kingsly At Users Dot SourceForge Dot Net  -- http://kingsly.org/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].