Subject: FVWM: Taviso-desk screenshot

From: "Mark A. Nicolosi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:31:47 -0600

I was looking at the screenshots at fvwm.org, and saw one I really
like: the Taviso screenshot. So I was wondering if the author of
that screenshot was willing to share their fvwm config file. I'd
really appreciate it.

Thanks

-- 
Mark A. Nicolosi <markan_at_penguinmail.com>

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those how can read binary
code, and those who can't."
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: taviso <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:06:15 +0100

> that screenshot was willing to share their fvwm config file. I'd

Thanks! ive put my fvwm2rc here http://taviso.decsystem.org/images/fvwm/
and theres also a tarball with the wallpaper there, you might have to
hack out some of the cruft thats ive managed to accumulate in there :)

The fonts are from here
http://fluxbox.sourceforge.net/docs/artwiz-fonts.php

And the icons are here http://wm-icons.sourceforge.net/

-- 
-------------------------------------
[email-masked] | finger me for my gpg key.
-------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].