Subject: FVWM: match of stylenames

From: Christoph Bauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:41:54 +0100

Hi,

I want to add a tab browsing emulation to the browser dillo.  New and
empty windows (<Ctrl-N>) should be raised, new and non empty windows
(<Button-2>) should be lowered. Both window can be distinguished by
the window title. After a lecture in the manpage [1] I tried this, but it
doesn't work:

Style Dillo:*  StartsLowered     
Style "Dillo: Version 0.7.1" StartsRaised

What is wrong here? My fvwm2 version is 2.4.15. And

WindowList ("Dillo: Version 0.7.1")

matches the desired window list.

Thanks in advance,

Christoph

-- 
proc self {} {foreach c [split [info body self] ""] d {14 -7 0 0 4 -67 4 73 11
69 24 -83 -15 6 -4 -84 78 20 11 -78 -1 -1 79 19 -8 4} { binary scan $c c c
if {[catch {append r [format %c [expr $c+$d]]}]} {return $r};}};puts [self]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].