Subject: FVWM: multiple fvwmiconman with different resolution

From: Siegmund Fuhringer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:44:30 +0100

hi!

is it possible to start 2 FvwmIconMan with different resolution?

with my config the 2nd one displays nothing:

*FvwmIconMan: NumManagers 2
*FvwmIconMan: Colorset 6
*FvwmIconMan: focusbutton flat
*FvwmIconMan: focuscolorset 4
*FvwmIconMan: iconcolorset 6
*FvwmIconMan: Action Mouse 1 N sendcommand "Focus", sendcommand "Iconify off"
*FvwmIconMan: Action Mouse 2 N sendcommand "Iconify 1"
*FvwmIconMan: Action Mouse 3 N sendcommand "Close
*FvwmIconMan: Font "*-*-*-*-*-10-*-*-*-*"
*FvwmIconMan: FollowFocus true
*FvwmIconMan: format %t
*FvwmIconMan: plainbutton flat
*FvwmIconMan: buttongeometry 135x0
*FvwmIconMan: sort name

*FvwmIconMan: 1 managergeometry 1x10-10+146
*FvwmIconMan: 1 Resolution global

*FvwmIconMan: 2 managergeometry 1x0-10+500
*FvwmIconMan: 2 Resolution page

bye - sifu

-- 
    _            __                                           
   (_)________  / /_  __  ______  ________   ____  _________ _
  / / ___/ __ \/ __ \/ / / / __ \/ ___/ _ \ / __ \/ ___/ __ `/
 / (__  ) /_/ / / / / /_/ / /_/ (__  )  __// /_/ / /  / /_/ / 
/_/____/\____/_/ /_/\__, / .___/____/\___(_)____/_/   \__, /  
                   /____/_/ [email-masked]        /____/ 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].