Subject: FVWM: 2.5.6 and my pager is gone

From: Klaus Umbach <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 03:07:28 +0100

I just compiled fvwm 2.5.6 and now my pager is gone!

[FVWM][executeModule]: <<ERROR>> No such module 'FvwmPager' in
ModulePath '/usr/local/libexec/fvwm/2.5.6'

What can I do?

Klaus

-- 
5) People say Linux is ugly. How does that make you feel?
Torvalds: They'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.
	  Let's see just how ugly they think it is when they have a few
	  bulletholes in them.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:29:34 -0500

> ModulePath '/usr/local/libexec/fvwm/2.5.6'

Its working for me.

Take a look for /usr/local/libexec/fvwm/2.5.6/FvwmPager,
is that were its supposed to be?  Is it there?

Are you out of space?

Redo the make install step.  Look for problems.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Klaus Umbach <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 03:56:46 +0100

> is that were its supposed to be?  Is it there?

Yes, it is there. When I tried to copy it there by hand I saw, that it
was.

> Are you out of space?

no.

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:04:25 -0500

> Yes, it is there. When I tried to copy it there by hand I saw, that it

Well, if its there, and marked executable, I'm not sure.
How about trying to run it from the command line, it should print:

home> /tmp/fvwmtest256/libexec/fvwm/2.5.6/FvwmPager
FvwmPager Version 2.5.6 should only be executed by fvwm!