Subject: FVWM: Module focus delay

From: Nadim Shaikli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:18:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi there, just downloaded 'snap-20030228' and I'm noticing extra
slight delays in focus specifically on FvwmWinList and FvwmPager.
Seems like the window first gets focus and then the modules get
its indication (its like a 2-step process and the delay is rather
noticeable - wasn't there before).

Not sure what to send in terms of debug or how to go about things,
but I thought I'd mention it.

Maybe this will help -- have FvwmWinList running, start an xterm
and maximize it on a particular desk/page then enter that xterm.
Now switch page and/or desk and notice how WinList gets refreshed
(notice the delay ?).  Everything gets displayed, then its WinList's
turn (again, its delayed and its rather noticeable).

BTW: was using 'snap-20021218' before.

PS: please CC replies.

Regards,

 - Nadim

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more
http://taxes.yahoo.com/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].