Subject: FVWM: Restoring focus after FPGrabFocus

From: Tessa Lau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 22:23:36 -0500

I use FPGrabFocus to force a particular app to grab the keyboard focus
after it's launched.  When the app exits or is iconfied, FVWM 2.5.5
doesn't restore the focus to the app underneath the cursor (usually an
xterm) until I physically move the cursor out of the window and back
into it.  I'm trying to reduce my dependence on the mouse.  How can I
work around this behavior?

Here are the relevant lines from my fvwmrc:

	Style "*" MouseFocusClickRaises
	Style TLtodo   FPGrabFocus

	DestroyFunc popup-todo
	AddToFunc popup-todo
	+ "I" Next ("TLtodo") Warp-and-Raise
	+ "I" None ("TLtodo") Exec /home/tlau/bin/todo.py
	+ "I" Wait TLtodo

	Key t     A    SC   popup-todo

Thanks,
--Tessa
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].