Subject: FVWM: corrections to the man page

From: "Rouben Rostamian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 12:36:12 -0500

While reading the fvwm man page that comes with 2.4.5, I spotted
a couple of typos/omissions.

  o  In the description of the "XorValue [number]", the type and
     range of acceptable numbers are not specified.

  o  In the description of %Space and %Tab ItemFormat options, we
     have a garbled sentence:
               Add a gap as large as one respectively eight
               spaces are with the font used in the menu items.

-- 
Rouben Rostamian <[email-masked]>
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 13:29:29 -0500

>      range of acceptable numbers are not specified.

There is no practical limit to this number, its the maximum value
of an unsigned long on your system (but also dependent on the
number of bits of color your system uses).

I did update the man page for this.

>                spaces are with the font used in the menu items.

Yep fixed too.

Thanks.
-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]