Subject: FVWM: key bindings

From: "Jamie Sparks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:33:04 -0500

Hello,

  I'm running fvwm2 version 2.4.7 with the cygwin package on a windows 2000 
box.  When therein, I'd like to be able to toggle among the xterms via the 
keyboard, much like one can do with alt-tab on windows.  I see a little 
material on this in the man page, but I need to know how to map a different 
key combination to do that task since ctrl-alt is taken.  I imagine it's a 
command like: Key A M <etc.>

Can anyone help?

thanks.

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:06:59 +0000

> command like: Key A M <etc.>

It is like:

  AddToFunc MyFocusAndRaise
  + I Focus
  + I Raise
  + I WarpToWindow 50 7p

  Key F5  A  CM  Next (XTerm) MyFocusAndRaise

where "F5" can be any keysym, like "d" or "4" or "KP_8", "A" in the second
place means anywhere ("T" means only in the window title etc.), "CM" means
Ctrl-Alt, "Next (XTerm) MyFocusAndRaise" can be any FVWM command.

See the description of "Key" and "Next" commands in the man page.

Regards,
Mikhael.