Subject: FVWM: FvwmTaskBar: WindowSkipList Style option?

From: Gert Brinkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 15:22:41 +0100

Hello,

FvwmTaskBar's man-page gives an example configuration that contains the 
lines:

   Style "FvwmTaskBar" NoTitle,BorderWidth 4, HandleWidth 4,Sticky,
   StaysOnTop,WindowSkipList,CirculateSkip

I had problems with this:

First the style-config should be in one line (or written as continued 
line, if this is possible). If you copy&paste this, it will result in an 
error. (This is not really a problem, but would be a slightly 
enhancement ;) )

Second the attribute "WindowSkipList" gives an error (Bad Style option) 
with my fvwm 2.5.5. Is this because my config or the 
example-configuration is incorrect?

(Maybe i have got the old version of the man-page because i have 
installed fvwm2.5.5 and debian-stable-fvwm 2.4.6 (to have the 
debian-menus supported)? It would be good to include the version number 
in the man-page of FvwmTaskBar as it is done in fvwm's man-page)

Thanks,

Gert

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 10:10:22 -0500

> example-configuration is incorrect?

Thats a typo in the man page.
It should be WindowListSkip and there should be a backslash at the
end of the first line.

Its now fixed in CVS in both the 2.5.x and 2.4.x branches.

Thanks.
-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]