Subject: FVWM: How can I start fvwm on only one Display in dual-head mode?

From: Klaus Umbach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:28:24 +0100

I have a TFT (Laptop), and an old 19" IBM Fixed-Freqency CRT here.
I want to start fvwm with different configurations/systemvariables,
because e.g. I don't need antialiasing on the old 19"CRT, it has
"hardware-antialiasing" :-)

how can I solve this problem?

regards
	Klaus

-- 
5) People say Linux is ugly. How does that make you feel?
Torvalds: They'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.
	  Let's see just how ugly they think it is when they have a few
	  bulletholes in them.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Thomas Glanzmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:24:01 +0100

> I want to start fvwm with different configurations/systemvariables.

edit your startup script to fvwm -c /path/to/.yournewconfigfile or copy your new
config over your old.

... next time read the manpage.

	Thomas