Subject: FVWM: man page FvwmPager typo?

From: Gert Brinkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 22:50:20 +0100

-transient

"Note that this option does only work if the window style of the pager
window is style too."

What does this sentence mean?

"When iconified, the pager will work as a fully functional current page 
only pager."

Shouldn't this be "current desktop only pager."?

Gert

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:16:36 +0100

> What does this sentence mean?

It reads

  If the pager is started with the \fI-transient\fP option, the next
  time a button is released the pager is closed. Note that this
  option does only work if the window style of the pager window is
  'sticky' (see the fvwm man page). You should use the 'StaysOnTop'
  style too.

in the sources.  Some of the text was swallowed because of a
formatting error.

> Shouldn't this be "current desktop only pager."?

Yes.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^