Subject: FVWM: mousepointer on root-window of :0.1

From: Klaus Umbach <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 00:43:53 +0100

Hello list,
on my first screen :0.0 I have the configured mousepointer on my
rootwindow. On screen :0.1 I have the X-Cross.

Bug or wrong configured?

Klaus

-- 
5) People say Linux is ugly. How does that make you feel?
Torvalds: They'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.
	  Let's see just how ugly they think it is when they have a few
	  bulletholes in them.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 00:39:17 +0100

> rootwindow. On screen :0.1 I have the X-Cross.

There should be only one icon per mouse device.  Unless you
managed two configure two devices, I have no idea where the X
comes from.  Definitely not from fvwm, though.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]