Subject: FVWM: i'm looking for fvwm-2.5.6...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:40:56 +0000

it isn't in ftp://ftp.fvwm.org/pub/fvwm/version-2/ ,it is?

-- 
 KarnaK WorlD
 E-Mail: [email-masked]
 IRC: irc.openprojects.net #linux-malaga

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:47:48 -0500

> it isn't in ftp://ftp.fvwm.org/pub/fvwm/version-2/ ,it is?

There is sometimes a delay before the binary gets moved in place.
Try later, or use a snapshot.

PS: I have a really hard time reading mail when half of the
question is in the subject line but missing from the body.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Thomas Glanzmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:21:44 +0100

> question is in the subject line but missing from the body.

Hrmpf. I always put the hole mail into the subject and add a reference to the
subject in the body: subject!  :-)

	Thomas