Subject: Re: FVWM: WindowList problems, as usual

From: Gert Brinkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:00:56 +0100

Stian Sletner wrote:

 > It's not that (I have that already).  I don't get to the last window
 > with one alt-tab, but to some other window.  Pressing and releasing
 > alt-tab several times should just toggle between two windows, but
 > instead cycles through the list of them.

Because i am new to fvwm i am not sure: Has it something to do with 
"focus" vs. "flipfocus" (see man fvwm)?

Gert

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Stian Sletner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:28:24 +0100

* At 2003-02-04T13:00+0100, Gert Brinkmann wrote:
: 
| > It's not that (I have that already).  I don't get to the last window
| > with one alt-tab, but to some other window.  Pressing and releasing
| > alt-tab several times should just toggle between two windows, but
| > instead cycles through the list of them.
| 
| Because i am new to fvwm i am not sure: Has it something to do with 
| "focus" vs. "flipfocus" (see man fvwm)?

Thanks for answering, but that wasn't it.  I've tried with bot Focus and
FlipFocus in the WindowListFunc.

This behaviour must've changed since I last used Fvwm (2.5.3 or
something). :/

-- 
Stian Sletner