Subject: FVWM: "Balloons" over FvmwButtons?

From: "Rouben Rostamian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 10:01:46 -0500

Hi guys and gals,

I have made a very nice FvwmButtons with a lot of buttons
with pretty pixmaps.

Is there a way to have "balloon" help for these buttons?
That way when the mouse pointer hovers over a button, a
tiny window will pop up right there with a brief description
of the button's function.

I don't want to use "Title" to add labels to each button,
because that detracts from my very artistic design :-)
My setup is being used by a large number ( >100 ) of people.
They would rather have a balloon help rather than find out
by trial and error what each button does.

-- 
Rouben Rostamian <[email-masked]>
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 14:19:04 -0500

> by trial and error what each button does.

Sorry, there is no support for balloon help in FvwmButtons.
Patches might be accepted.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]