Subject: FVWM: fvwm 2.5.5 man page typo?

From: Gert Brinkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:23:32 +0100

Hello,

am i wrong or is it the fvwm's man page? In the section about libstroke 
there are the lines:

Stroke N78963314   3  R  N  FvwmForm FvwmForm-QuitVerify
Stroke N789633147  3  R  N  FvwmForm FvwmForm-QuitVerify

It's no big thing, but I think the second "3" in the stroke sequence 
should be a "2". This is a little bit confusing when reading about mouse 
strokes the first time.

Thanks,

Gert

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:25:42 +0100

> should be a "2". This is a little bit confusing when reading about mouse 

Yes, fixed in the current cvs.
Thanks, Olivier