Subject: FVWM: hide window in pager

From: Andrew Dawes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:35:44 -0500

I'm trying to make a window not appear in the pager. Basically I'm
running an xterm that is StayOnBottom and NoTitle/NoHandles, with the
look that it is running in the root window. In order for my pager to be
useful and not totally cluttered it would be nice to keep this xterm
from appearing in the pager.

I've tried the obvious PagerSkip in the style definition to no avail.

Does anyone know of a style command that would exclude a window from the
pager (along the lines of WindowListSkip). Or if there is a better way
to get the effect I'm looking for (a terminal running in the background
for issuing commands/ checking logs etc.) any insight is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

AMD

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 02:18:11 +0000

> for issuing commands/ checking logs etc.) any insight is greatly

In 2.5.x use the following to respect WindowListSkip in a pager:

  *FvwmPager: UseSkipList

Regards,
Mikhael.