Subject: FVWM: Style NoButton requires special order, Bug?

From: David Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:15:54 +0100

Hi, 

i just noticed that if you want to create a title bar without
buttons, you have to take care of the order of the NoButtons
directives. 

E.g. this doesn't work:

Style 	MyStyle	NoButton 1
Style	MyStyle	NoButton 2
Style	MyStyle	NoButton 3
Style	MyStyle	NoButton 4

but this is working:

Style	MyStyle	NoButton 3
Style	MyStyle	NoButton 4
Style 	MyStyle	NoButton 1
Style	MyStyle	NoButton 2

I'm not sure if you want to call this a bug. At least it isn't
mentioned in the man page.

David

$ fvwm --version 
fvwm 2.5.6 (from cvs) compiled on Feb 22 2003 at 21:47:36 
with support for: ReadLine, Stroke, XPM, PNG, Shape, XShm, SM,
Xinerama, XRender, XFT, NLS

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:36:13 +0100

> mentioned in the man page.

Both versions work fine for me.  Can you provide more information
on this problem?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].