Subject: FVWM: about titlebar

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 17:18:24 +0000

hello,
can i to insert a vector button instead a pixmap in titlebar (in
RightMain) ?

thanks,

-- 
 KarnaK WorlD
 E-Mail: [email-masked]
 IRC: irc.openprojects.net #linux-malaga

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 21:49:49 -0500

> can i to insert a vector button instead a pixmap in titlebar (in

You can use vectors or pixmaps for any titlebar button except the
button you designate as the mini-icon.

I don't know what RightMain is.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 10:51:40 +0100

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]> Date: 230203
> > can i to insert a vector button instead a pixmap in titlebar (in
Check my config file : http://frimouvy.udev.org/config.html

I have a lot of vector button commented. (it's explained in french, but
it's really easy..)