Subject: FVWM: question: I want put the character in the left of the menu.

From: "terry_z" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 06:56:19 -0000

Hello.
I am using the rpm of fvwm2-2.2.5-4.i386.rpm.
now I have a question.

by default. when I open the window in fvwm. the character of the title is in the middle of the window.
but now I want to edit the config file of the fvwm.  how can I put the character of the window's  title in the left of the menu.?

thank you.

terry
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:18:27 +0000

> I am using the rpm of fvwm2-2.2.5-4.i386.rpm.

It is a very old version.

> by default. when I open the window in fvwm. the character of the title
> is in the middle of the window. but now I want to edit the config file
> of the fvwm.  how can I put the character of the window's title in the
> left of the menu.?

Use:

  TitleStyle LeftJustified

Regards,
Mikhael.