Subject: FVWM: Swallow

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:26:56 -0700

I just upgraded from an earlier version of fvwm 2 to the newer 2.4.15. None of my "Swallowed" applications are showing up now. Is there a known bug in this?
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:43:40 -0500

[email-masked] writes:
> I just upgraded from an earlier version of fvwm 2 to the newer 2.4.15. None o
> f my "Swallowed" applications are showing up now. Is there a known bug in thi
> s?

I'm going to guess you were previously running a 2.2.x version.
In that case you should read the fvwm24_convert man page.
One of the things it contains is:

FvwmButtons panels The syntax   of panels in FvwmButtons  has changed.
The conversion can not be done automatically.  fvwm24_convert prints a
message when it encounters a  potential panel definition.  For details
about the  conversion, please   refer  to  the "CONVERTING OLD   PANEL
CONFIGURATIONS" section of the FvwmButtons man page.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]