Subject: FVWM: WindowList problems, as usual

From: Stian Sletner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:13:25 +0100

Hi.  I've been out of the Fvwm loop for a while, but now I'm back and
intend to resume pestering you all with questions.

First off, a small issue with the order of the WindowList, it gives me a
round-robin sort of behaviour now instead of the usual
last-active-order.  How to fix?

-- 
Stian Sletner
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:46:37 -0500

> last-active-order.  How to fix?

Look in the manpage for "CurrentAtEnd".

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Stian Sletner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:43:21 +0100

* At 2003-01-30T13:46-0500, Dan Espen wrote:
: 
| Look in the manpage for "CurrentAtEnd".

It's not that (I have that already).  I don't get to the last window
with one alt-tab, but to some other window.  Pressing and releasing
alt-tab several times should just toggle between two windows, but
instead cycles through the list of them.