Subject: FVWM: MultiPixmap Trouble using...

From: "T.L.Bowers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 23:56:49 -0500

Anyone able to get MultiPixmaps to work?  I'm unable to
get this to work correctly.  I'm using 2.5.5....

TitleStyle ActiveUp MultiPixmap LeftMain titleleft_active.xpm, \
                                                Main title_active.xpm, \
                                                RightMain_active.xpm

Should this work above?  Could someone send me
an example from a working config.

Much Appreciated.
Tracy Bowers

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Peter McAlpine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 00:57:46 -0500

Hi,

Here's an snip of what ends up being my config:

TitleStyle ActiveUp MultiPixmap Main eazel_blue/title_active.xpm, \
UnderText eazel_blue/titleunder_active.xpm, LeftOfText \
eazel_blue/titlelt_active.xpm, RightOfText \
eazel_blue/titlert_active.xpm

TitleStyle ActiveDown MultiPixmap Main eazel_blue/title_active.xpm, \
UnderText eazel_blue/titleunder_active.xpm, LeftOfText \
eazel_blue/titlelt_active.xpm, RightOfText \
eazel_blue/titlert_active.xpm 

TitleStyle Inactive MultiPixmap Main eazel_blue/title_inactive.xpm, \
UnderText eazel_blue/titleunder_inactive.xpm, LeftOfText \
eazel_blue/titlelt_inactive.xpm, RightOfText \
eazel_blue/titlert_inactive.xpm 

... mind you this is merely what my "fvwm-theme" (not fvwm-themes)
script does. I grabbed this @:

http://www.igs.net/~tril/fvwm/configs

and give all props to Suzanne Britton who actually managed to create
something usable out-of-the-box.

Hope this helps,
Pete =)

-- 
Peter McAlpine
[email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:50:09 +0000

On 07 Jan 2003 23:56:49 -0500, T.L.Bowers wrote:
> Should this work above?

This should work if you have these images in your ImagePath.

Regards,
Mikhael.