Subject: FVWM: I can't see the fvwm menu's text

From: 郭辉 <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Jan 2003 09:56:17 +0800

I have installed fvwm,but I can't invoke commands from the menu,but I
can't see the text on the menu. Why?
Thanks!
GuoHui

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 21:17:11 +0000

On 18 Jan 2003 09:56:17 +0800, you wrote:
> I have installed fvwm

Which version did you install?

Which configuration do you use?

> but I can't invoke commands from the menu,

Which commands and which menu do you speak about?

> but I can't see the text on the menu. Why?

I don't understand the problem and I don't think anyone else understands.
Please provide more information. What do you do and what do you see.
If you think it may be related to your OS or X Window System, provide
the system information too.

Regards,
Mikhael.