Subject: FVWM: FvwmPager-Desker

From: dick hoogendijk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 22:43:26 +0100

I use fvwm-themes w/ fvwm and am curious to know how I can switch to
label1 1-3 in FvwmPager-Desker. Normally in the default desktop there is
a "main" desk and you can move windows to desk 1,2,3. But how can I show
desk 1,2 or 3 *without* moving a program to it? I can't seem to be able
to find out how ;-((

-(fvwm-themes plus fvwm-stable)-

-- 
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.7 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 14:27:30 +0000

> -(fvwm-themes plus fvwm-stable)-

The subject of this message puzzles me. If you have FvwmPager-Desker
(that is a pager with usually 4 desks, NxM pages each) you may just click
in it. I suppose you speak about FvwmPager-Single (shows one desk only).

Please see FAQ to learn about main default bindings. Ctrl-Alt-1/2/3/4 may
be used to switch between different desks, there are bindings to switch to
different pages inside a desk too. Alternativelly press Shift-Ctrl-Mouse2
on the root to get transient FvwmPager-Desker to switch to any desk/page.
Or if you want this desker on the screen persistently, enable it in the
Themes / Current / modules menu.

Regards,
Mikhael.