Subject: FVWM: Thank you for your message

From: DAT Email <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 01:35:17 -0800

Thank you for your message!  Your questions and comments are important to
us. 

We have had an overwhelming response to our programs.  We will do our best
to reply as quickly as possible, however this may take several days.  We
appreciate your patience in waiting for your reply.  

Sincerely, 

Your Friends at People to People Ambassador Programs

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity 
to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or 
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or 
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this 
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is 
prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender, 
and delete the material from any computer. 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].