Subject: FVWM: Re: screen shot submission (v2.5.4)

From: parv <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 02:00:06 -0500

in message <[email-masked]>,
wrote parv/fastmail thusly...
>
> below is a screen shot (fvwm 2.5.4) (for inclusion to the screen shot
> web page)...
> 
>   http://www103.pair.com/parv/comp/graphic.comp/shot-fvwm-2.5.4.png
...
>   for configuration file(s), see:
>   http://www103.pair.com/parv/comp/unix/x/#fvwm-2.5.4
                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
could you please change the above url for configuration to the
following?

  http://www103.pair.com/parv/comp/unix/cf/fvwm/#fvwm-2.5.4

sorry for any inconvinience.

  - parv

-- 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].