Subject: FVWM: where to start

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 07:32:17 -0500

I have downloaded the latest version of FVWM to my pc which runs Windows XP
home edition. I've unpacked it into its various folders but I can't figure
out how to 'compile' it or run it.  Can anyone explain what I need to do?
Thanks

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail, including any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential information that is legally
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 08:31:12 -0500

> out how to 'compile' it or run it.  Can anyone explain what I need to do?

Fvwm is an X Windows window manager.

X Windows is not a flavor of Windows XP.

If you really want to run X Windows applications,
install the Cygwin tools first.  Then you will be able to install Fvwm.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]