Subject: FVWM: Image Button Changing

From: Isaque Galdino de Araujo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:04:38 -0200

Hi guys, this is my first post, altought I am an old fvwm user, and I am trying figure out how to configure a button to change its image when Shade is changed too.
I am using:
...
Style "*" MWMFunctions, MWMDecor
...
ButtonStyle 4 ActiveUp   (Pixmap shadeup-activeup.xpm     -- Flat) \
              ActiveDown (Pixmap shadeup-activedown.xpm   -- Flat) \
              Inactive   (Pixmap shadeup-inactive.xpm     -- Flat) \
              ToggledActiveUp   (Pixmap shadedown-activeup.xpm   -- Flat) \
              ToggledActiveDown (Pixmap shadedown-activedown.xpm -- Flat) \
              ToggledInactive   (Pixmap shadedown-inactive.xpm   -- Flat)
...
Mouse 0 4 A WindowShade
...

So..., any clue?

-- 
Isaque Galdino de Araujo             Slackware, Agenda VR3, Vim and Cygwin user.
http://sites.uol.com.br/isaque                        Java and C/C++ programmer.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:18:40 +0000

>               ToggledInactive   (Pixmap shadedown-inactive.xpm   -- Flat)

Add:

  ButtonStyle 4 - MwmDecorStick
  Style * MwmButtons  # button follows the state (enable Toggled)

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Isaque Galdino de Araujo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:00:55 -0200

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:18:40 +0000

>   Style * MwmButtons  # button follows the state (enable Toggled)

Yeah, that worked very fine!
Thank you!