Subject: FVWM: Using Prev and Next with more then one command

From: Thomas Glanzmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 02:31:45 +0100

Hello FVWMers!
I want to use the Next and Prev built-in functions with more then one command.

Key 	P	A	CM	Prev (AcceptsFocus !Iconic) Focus
Key 	N	A	CM	Next (AcceptsFocus !Iconic) Focus

I need a Raise combined a Focus and I __don't__ want to to use 'autoraise on
focus'. Is there a clean way?

Please reply also by eMail because I am __not__ on the list. Thank you.

Greetings,
	Thomas
--
Thomas Glanzmann  ++49 (0) 9131 85-27574   Department of Computer Science III
Martensstrasse 3  D-91058 Erlangen Germany   University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
	    http://www3.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/Research/UMLinux/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Ben Winslow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 21:28:04 -0500

> Please reply also by eMail because I am __not__ on the list. Thank you.

I use this:

Key     Tab     A       M       Next (CurrentPage !Iconic AcceptsFocus) 
CirculateRaise
Key     Tab     A       MS      Prev (CurrentPage !Iconic AcceptsFocus) 
CirculateRaise

DestroyFunc CirculateRaise
AddToFunc CirculateRaise "I" Focus
+ "I" Raise

Incidentally, does anybody have a way to reorder the windows as far as 
Prev and Next are concerned?  I'd like to have alt-tab reorder the most 
recently used windows to the top of the list (a la win32) because it 
makes it much easier to frequently switch through a few windows.

-- 
Ben