Subject: FVWM: Screwed up IconBox

From: "Jason Algol" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 19:19:12 +0000

hello, ive upgraded to fvwm 2.5.5 and accidentally rm'ed my fvwm2rc, so im 
starting from fresh :)

i dont know what ive done but i cant get more than 3 icons into an IconBox 
before it overflows into the default box (or any subsequent ones i define), 
no matter how big i make it....does anyone have any clues on what ive done 
wrong...this always worked before.

TIA!

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 3 months FREE*. 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= 
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 05:42:26 +0000

> wrong...this always worked before.

Please post your line with "Style * IconBox" that you think worked before,
but does not work now. The man page contains several working examples.

Regards,
Mikhael.