Subject: FVWM: Tinted Pager

From: taviso <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:42:37 +0000

hi guys, ive made my pager transparent apart from the background of a
selected page, which ive made transparent with a tint of black, and the 
title of the selected desk. 

i know its a nitpick, but is there anyway i can get the title
transparent with black tint? i can set the background tinted easily, but 
not the title :(

heres a screenshot to show what i mean:

http://taviso.decsystem.org/images/linked/pager.png

i can tint the part i've labeled [2] (although its not tinted here), but
not the bit labeled [1], i dont mind the opaque icons, but is there a
way to get a border on them ? 

Thanks!

-- 
-------------------------------------
[email-masked] | finger me for my gpg key.
-------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 15:59:01 +0000

> transparent with black tint? i can set the background tinted easily, but 

Seems like the pager titles are not completely converted to colorsets.
Only fg and bg from HilightColorset are currently used for titles.

There were also several requests to separate title colors from page
hilight colors. Maybe someone will have a time to add a new TitleColorset
option to FvwmPager to apply all (non just fg/bg) colorset properties
to titles, it may default like now to fg and bg from HilightColorset.

> way to get a border on them ? 

Do you mean a 16x16 (well, 18x18) border around transparent mini icons or
something else?

You may tint non-transparent parts of mini icons using IconTint or
IconAlpha in FvwmPager's WindowColorsets.

Regards,
Mikhael.