Subject: FVWM: Screen scroll jumps too far sometimes

From: Kyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:17:10 -0700

I have fvwm 2.4.14 running on a dual head display (matrox mg2).  In my 
setup file I can scroll by a hole page via the commands:

Key Left  A C   Scroll -100 0
Key Right A C   Scroll +100 +0
Key Up    A C   Scroll +0 -100
Key Down  A C   Scroll +0 +100

I have found that if I get a single viewport fairly full of mozilla 
windows and I try to use the control key to scroll into that viewport, 
sometimes, fvwm scrolls past the viewport (as though I had hit the 
control key twice).  Sometimes it even jumps 3 screens (particularly if 
both the viewports it is jumping across are quite full of windows.

This is not very repeatable.  If I scroll around a lot (using the same 
hotkeys), it seems to get better until the problem completely goes away. 
  Then later, it will return again.

So far, I haven't been able to recreate it on a single headed display.

I haven't spent much time on it yet.  I just wanted to see first if 
anyone had seen the same problem or knew what might cause it.

Kyle

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].