Subject: FVWM: How to change the style of IconTitle?

From: Grzegorz Nieweglowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:22:14 +0100

Is there a way to change the IconTitle style? I don't see anything
relating to it in the man page, except for "how to change the font".
I would like to change the colours, too...

-- 
\hoppke
(Grzegorz Nieweglowski)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "S. Anderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:34:54 -0700

> I would like to change the colours, too...

It uses the same colors as your focused and unfocused titlebar.

you can change it by using the Colorset, HilightColorset styles or
HilightFore, HilightBack, BackColor and  ForeColor styles.

hth,
sa

---

From: Grzegorz Nieweglowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:45:56 +0100

> HilightFore, HilightBack, BackColor and  ForeColor styles.

Oh. So that's the way it works. Mea culpa, I was fixed on searching for
something like "IconColorset". Well, it sure works. Thanks!