Subject: Re: FVWM: Color Problems

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:27:34 -0500

Ben Sferrazza <[email-masked]> writes:
> Dan,
> 
> Sorry about the HTML.  I'm not sending this email to the list, since it 
> includes the xdpyinfo output.

Reasonably sized attachments are OK on the mailing list.
We get them often.  I'm cc'ing the list.

> Unfortunately, I don't have much more 
> info to provide you.  I feel bad since you seem so willing to help, and 
> I'm not even doing my homework on my end.  I'm by no means a Unix guru, 
> and unfortunately I can't spend too much time away from real work poking 
> around with things that I need to learn.  I do really appreciate your 
> help though.
> 
> >On our Suns I find it in:
> >
> >/opt/forte62/SUNWspro/bin/dbx
> >/opt/SUNWspro/bin/dbx
> >/opt/forte61/SUNWspro/bin/dbx
> >
> 
> I'm able to run dbx now.  It's version 6.1.  Problem is, when I run dbx 
> on the core file it complains that 'core' is not executable.  I've tried 
> using the '-f' option, still without success.  Any ideas

I gave you the command:

dbx `which fvwm2` core

it sounds like you ran:

dbx core

perhaps the "which" command isn't working right.
As I remember, you executed fvwm using the full path.
Try running it this way instead:

dbx /lsi/home/bsferraz/bin/fvwm-2.5.5/bin/fvwm core

then type in "where".

> >I think we need:
> >
> >fvwm version
> >
> % fvwm -V
> fvwm 2.5.5 compiled on Dec 17 2002 at 11:42:00
> with support for: ReadLine, XPM, PNG, GNOME WM hints, EWMH hints, Shape, SM
> 
> >xdpyinfo output
> >
> 
> name of display:    :0.0
> version number:    11.0
> vendor string:    Sun Microsystems, Inc.
> vendor release number:    3610
> maximum request size:  262140 bytes
> motion buffer size:  256
> bitmap unit, bit order, padding:    32, MSBFirst, 32
> image byte order:    MSBFirst
> number of supported pixmap formats:    3
> supported pixmap formats:
>     depth 1, bits_per_pixel 1, scanline_pad 32
>     depth 8, bits_per_pixel 8, scanline_pad 32
>     depth 24, bits_per_pixel 32, scanline_pad 32
> keycode range:    minimum 8, maximum 132
> focus:  window 0xe0000d, revert to Parent
> number of extensions:    27
>     AccessX
>     Adobe-DPS-Extension
>     DOUBLE-BUFFER
>     DPMS
>     DPSExtension
>     Extended-Visual-Information
>     LBX
>     MIT-SCREEN-SAVER
>     MIT-SHM
>     MIT-SUNDRY-NONSTANDARD
>     Multi-Buffering
>     RECORD
>     SECURITY
>     SHAPE
>     SUN_ALLPLANES
>     SUN_DGA
>     SUN_OVL
>     SUN_SME
>     SYNC
>     SolarisIA
>     TOG-CUP
>     XC-APPGROUP
>     XC-MISC
>     XIE
>     XInputDeviceEvents
>     XInputExtension
>     XTEST
> default screen number:    0
> number of screens:    1
> 
> screen #0:
>   dimensions:    1280x1024 pixels (361x288 millimeters)
>   resolution:    90x90 dots per inch
>   depths (3):    1, 8, 24
>   root window id:    0x37
>   depth of root window:    8 planes
>   number of colormaps:    minimum 1, maximum 1
>   default colormap:    0x34
>   default number of colormap cells:    256
>   preallocated pixels:    black 1, white 0
>   options:    backing-store YES, save-unders YES
>   largest cursor:    64x64
>   current input event mask:    0xd8003f
>     KeyPressMask             KeyReleaseMask           
> ButtonPressMask         
>     ButtonReleaseMask        EnterWindowMask          
> LeaveWindowMask         
>     SubstructureNotifyMask   SubstructureRedirectMask 
> PropertyChangeMask      
>     ColormapChangeMask      
>   number of visuals:    16
>   default visual id:  0x20
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x20
>     class:    PseudoColor
>     depth:    8 planes
>     available colormap entries:    256
>     red, green, blue masks:    0x0, 0x0, 0x0
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x21
>     class:    PseudoColor
>     depth:    8 planes
>     available colormap entries:    256
>     red, green, blue masks:    0x0, 0x0, 0x0
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x22
>     class:    StaticColor
>     depth:    8 planes
>     available colormap entries:    256
>     red, green, blue masks:    0x7, 0x38, 0xc0
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x23
>     class:    StaticGray
>     depth:    8 planes
>     available colormap entries:    256
>     red, green, blue masks:    0x0, 0x0, 0x0
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x24
>     class:    GrayScale
>     depth:    8 planes
>     available colormap entries:    256
>     red, green, blue masks:    0x0, 0x0, 0x0
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x25
>     class:    TrueColor
>     depth:    8 planes
>     available colormap entries:    8 per subfield
>     red, green, blue masks:    0x7, 0x38, 0xc0
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x26
>     class:    DirectColor
>     depth:    8 planes
>     available colormap entries:    8 per subfield
>     red, green, blue masks:    0x7, 0x38, 0xc0
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x27
>     class:    StaticGray
>     depth:    8 planes
>     available colormap entries:    256
>     red, green, blue masks:    0x0, 0x0, 0x0
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x2e
>     class:    PseudoColor
>     depth:    8 planes
>     available colormap entries:    224
>     red, green, blue masks:    0x0, 0x0, 0x0
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x2f
>     class:    PseudoColor
>     depth:    8 planes
>     available colormap entries:    224
>     red, green, blue masks:    0x0, 0x0, 0x0
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x28
>     class:    TrueColor
>     depth:    24 planes
>     available colormap entries:    256 per subfield
>     red, green, blue masks:    0xff, 0xff00, 0xff0000
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x29
>     class:    TrueColor
>     depth:    24 planes
>     available colormap entries:    256 per subfield
>     red, green, blue masks:    0xff, 0xff00, 0xff0000
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x2a
>     class:    DirectColor
>     depth:    24 planes
>     available colormap entries:    256 per subfield
>     red, green, blue masks:    0xff, 0xff00, 0xff0000
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x2b
>     class:    DirectColor
>     depth:    24 planes
>     available colormap entries:    256 per subfield
>     red, green, blue masks:    0xff, 0xff00, 0xff0000
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x2c
>     class:    TrueColor
>     depth:    24 planes
>     available colormap entries:    256 per subfield
>     red, green, blue masks:    0xff, 0xff00, 0xff0000
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
>   visual:
>     visual id:    0x2d
>     class:    TrueColor
>     depth:    24 planes
>     available colormap entries:    256 per subfield
>     red, green, blue masks:    0xff, 0xff00, 0xff0000
>     significant bits in color specification:    8 bits

Hmm, one of the other developers will probably look at this.
I see you ran with -C Truecolor, but the cards first Truecolor
visual is 8 bit.  I think that might be a problem.

It might be better to use the visualid as in:

-I 0x28

instead of

-C TrueColor

> >To get the PrintInfo Colors output, when you're running under CDE
> >look in $HOME/.dt.  I think its somewhere in there.
> >
> >If you still can't find it, you can try changing the StartupCommand,
> >add this to the end:
> >
> > >/tmp/fvwm.out 2>&1
> 
> What should I be looking for in ~/.dt?  In the log files?  I tried 
> adding the above to the StartupCommand, but that results in CDE not 
> starting up correctly.  I'm forced to do a Stop-A.  

I'm sorry, I should know exactly where the CDE stderr ends up,
but I hated CDE so much, I just had it removed from my workstation.

I did run with it once...OK, I found it.
The fvwm output should be in $HOME/.xsession-errors

Sorry to mislead you.

> >Sorry you're having these problems.  Be patient, we'll get it.
> >
> No, like I said, I'm grateful that someone's willing to actually help 
> me.  I understand I'm the exception, running FVWM on a corporate Sun 
> Solaris system.  I'm sure most people are happily running it under Linux.

Well, you're not too exceptional, I was running fvwm on a Sun until about
a year ago, and I still support a bunch of users using Sun's.
One of the reasons I gave up on the Sun was the lack of 24 bit
color at a sufficiently high resolution.  If I had a nice display
card like you do, I might still be using a Sun.

Nah, Linux is more fun.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Ben Sferrazza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:12:56 -0800

>dbx /lsi/home/bsferraz/bin/fvwm-2.5.5/bin/fvwm core

Yeah, 'which' didn't seem to work before.  The above works though. 
 Seems FvwmTaskBar is causing the core dump.  As I mentioned before, 
once I add '-C TrueColor', or '-I 0x28' for that matter, FvwmTaskBar 
craps out.  Here's what happens when I run the above.

Reading fvwm
dbx: core object name "FvwmTaskBar" doesn't match object name "fvwm"
core file ignored. Use -f to force loading of corefile
dbx: warning: core file header read failed

When re-run with FvwmTaskBar path included:

Reading FvwmTaskBar
core file header read successfully
Reading ld.so.1
Reading libm.so.1
Reading libXpm.so.4.11
Reading libpng.so.3
Reading libSM.so.6
Reading libICE.so.6
Reading libXext.so.0
Reading libX11.so.4
Reading libsocket.so.1
Reading libnsl.so.1
Reading libc.so.1
Reading libucb.so.1
Reading libresolv.so.2
Reading libelf.so.1
Reading libdl.so.1
Reading libmp.so.2
Reading libc_psr.so.1
Reading en_US.so.2
Reading xlibi18n.so.2
Reading xomEuro.so.2
program terminated by signal ABRT (Abort)
(/lsi/soft/forte/6.0-update1/WS6U1/bin/sparcv9/dbx) where
=>[1] _kill(0x0, 0x6, 0xff033a30, 0x0, 0xffffffff, 0x0), at 0xff0182c4
  [2] abort(0xff033a30, 0x19, 0xff03b654, 0x0, 0xff210000, 0x0), at 
0xfefb9468
  [3] PrintXErrorAndCoredump(0x66148, 0xffbeebb0, 0x62788, 0x0, 0x0, 
0x0), at 0x34a88
  [4] ErrorHandler(0x66148, 0xffbeebb0, 0x20bfc, 0x0, 0xff033a30, 
0xff1972e0), at 0x20c3c
  [5] _XError(0xff215a5c, 0x66ed0, 0xff210000, 0x66148, 0x40, 0x66148), 
at 0xff1a75c4
  [6] _XEventsQueued(0x66148, 0x66ed0, 0xff210000, 0x40, 0x0, 0x0), at 
0xff19af00
  [7] XPending(0x66148, 0x66148, 0x1, 0x0, 0xff036abc, 0xffffffff), at 
0xff19b69c
  [8] FPending(0x66148, 0x0, 0xff036abc, 0xff036abc, 0xff036abc, 0x6), 
at 0x34484
  [9] LoopOnEvents(0x4, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0xffbeef08, 0x5d400), at 0x1f3a4
  [10] EndLessLoop(0x0, 0x436f0, 0x0, 0x42d, 0x17, 0xb4), at 0x1ca28
  [11] main(0x0, 0xffbef094, 0xffbef0b0, 0x610ec, 0x0, 0x0), at 0x1c908

>It might be better to use the visualid as in:

Actually, using '-C TrueColor' does allow me to view pixmaps correctly 
now under fvwm.  It's just that once I add that option, I start 
receiving those Errors and FvwmTaskBar core dumps.  So, I correct one 
problem, introduce more.

>The fvwm output should be in $HOME/.xsession-errors

PrintInfo Colors output doesn't seem to be going to ~/.xsession-errors. 
 Maybe I should try running another fvwm process on top of the existing 
one from the command line, but redirect its output to another file.  I 
suppose this is kind of what you were instructing me to do before with 
the '>'.  Any ideas here?

Thanks,
Ben

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 01:34:38 +0000

> suppose this is kind of what you were instructing me to do before with 

If you can't redirect the fvwm stderr in the first place (why?), there are
several ways to do this on the fly.

If (and only if) fvwm is not the last xinit program running in the
foreground you may replace it with another fvwm that you run from any
xterm using: "fvwm -replace >& fvwm.out"  (with some shells you need
to do "> fvwm.out 2>&1". Otherwise you may quit X by doing this.

Another way that should always work is to issue "Restart xterm" from
FvwmConsole or menus. Then when you get xterm and no decorations (since no
window manager is run), you may start fvwm inside this xterm by executing
"fvwm" with optional stdout/stderr redirection. Just remember to close
this xterm to close your X session with some X setups.

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:43:38 -0500

>   [11] main(0x0, 0xffbef094, 0xffbef0b0, 0x610ec, 0x0, 0x0), at 0x1c908

OK, so now we know that the core is coming from FvwmTaskBar
when it enters the X Error handler.  You posted the message
from the X error handler a while back it was:

> [FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
> [FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType:4
> 
> EventType can vary though it seems. I've seen 0, 28.

Request 66 = X_PolySegment
Error 8 = Badmatch
EventType 4 = buttonpress
EventType 28 = PropertyNotify

So, I think its drawing some lines and getting a badmatch error.
The eventtypes don't make sense to me.

I don't see any references to polysegment in FvwmTaskBar or
in the libs directory, so I'm a bit lost.  Maybe one of our
X experts or FvwmTaskBar experts (Olivier?) can help me out?

> suppose this is kind of what you were instructing me to do before with 

No, you can only run one copy of fvwm at a time.
I'm not sure the output of PrintInfo Colors is important anymore,
the above information narrows the problem down a bit.

Lets see what one of our experts thinks is the next step.

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:51:35 -0500

Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]> writes:
> If you can't redirect the fvwm stderr in the first place (why?),

Fvwm is being launched by the CDE session manager.
It gets the name of the binary to launch from an X Resource.
Perhaps the way its starting the window manager doesn't use
a shell with enough smarts to support command line redirection.

> there are several ways to do this on the fly.
> 

Mikhael, thats cool, I wasn't aware of the -replace up until now.
Read my other mail, I don't know that PrintInfo Colors is
useful anymore.  I could be wrong of course, it wouldn't be
the first time, (or the last).

---

From: Ben Sferrazza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:16:13 -0800

Mikhael,

Actually, when I said run another fvwm I was thinking of the '-replace' 
option.  That did work.  I reran it without using '-C TrueColor', and 
here's what PrintInfo Colors gives me.

FVWM info on colors
  Visual ID: 0x20, Default?: Yes, Class: PseudoColor
  Depth: 8, Number of colors: 256
  Pallet with 64 colors, Number of free colors: 0
  Auto Detected: Yes, Strict: No, Allocated: Yes, Dynamic: No
  Number of colours used by fvwm:
    In the table: 64
    Out of the table: 9
    Total: 73

So by default, it seems fvwm is grabbing 8-bit color mode.  When I use 
'-C TrueColor' it seems to be running correctly as far as color (though 
I should probably get the PrintInfo Colors info for this too), but 
that's when I start having the FvwmTaskBar issues.

Thanks,
Ben

---

From: Ben Sferrazza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:50:57 -0800

Just to be sure this problem with FvwmTaskBar core dumping when 
TrueColor is used isn't just with fvwm-2.5.5, I also loaded fvwm-2.4.13 
and fvwm-2.5.4 with '-visual TrueColor' and the same problem occurs.

Here's the PrintInfo Colors when run with '-C TrueColor'

FVWM info on colors
  Visual ID: 0x28, Default?: No, Class: TrueColor
  Depth: 24, Number of colors: 16777216, No Pallet (static colors)
  red: 256, green: 256, blue 256

So all looks good as far as picking the right visual ID, with TrueColor.

thanks,
Ben

> '-C TrueColor' it seems to be running correctly as far as color 
> (though I should probably get the PrintInfo Colors info for this too), 
> but that's when I start having the FvwmTaskBar issues.
>

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 05:57:56 +0100

> receiving those Errors and FvwmTaskBar core dumps.  So, I correct one 

Ok, the dbx was useful. But now that you know how to get fvwm
sdterr can you send all error messages you get (specialy when the
the FvwmTaskBar core dump)? Your FvwmTaskBar config can be useful too.

Regards, Olivier

---

From: Ben Sferrazza <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:27:47 -0800

Olivier,

Here's my config of FvwmTaskBar.

AddToFunc "StartFunction" "I" Module FvwmTaskBar

Style "FvwmTaskBar" NoTitle,BorderWidth 4, HandleWidth 4,Sticky,
StaysOnTop,WindowSkipList,CirculateSkip

*FvwmTaskbar: Font -adobe-times-medium-r-*-*-12-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*FvwmTaskBar: Fore #000000
*FvwmTaskBar: Back #ffffff
*FvwmTaskBar: IconBack #ffffff
*FvwmTaskBar: Geometry +0-0
#*FvwmTaskBar: AutoHide
*FvwmTaskBar: PageOnly
*FvwmTaskBar: UseSkipList
*FvwmTaskBar: BellVolume 1
*FvwmTaskBar: ClockFormat %a %d %b %Y %l:%M%p

And the errors sent to stderr.

[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 12
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 19
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 9

Thanks,
Ben

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:20:56 +0100

> [FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 66, Error 8, EventType: 0

I hope that I've fixed the TaskBar and this "66" error (which is
an fvwm error). Can you try the "next" fvwm snapshot:

ftp://ftp.fvwm.org/pub/fvwm/devel/snapshots/fvwm-snap-20021220.tar.gz

which should be up soon.
 
> >>now under fvwm. 

I hope that this option is not needed now. fvwm will use the best
TrueColor visual automatically.

Thanks, Olivier

---

From: Ben Sferrazza <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:17:06 -0800

Olivier,

Thanks!  Works great.  FvwmTaskBar is not core dumping, and I can get 
TrueColor without using the -C argument.

Thanks Olivier and Dan for all the help.

Ben