Subject: FVWM: (penis enlargement) Does size really matter?fvwm "ADV" -PRTW

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:38:05 -0600 (CST)

Dear, fvwm
Does size really matter?
Simply yes, it is a scientific fact. The bigger the penis is the 
more nerves it will stimulate inside the women During the 
intercourse. Having a small penis can affect your self-image. 
Nothing better than having total Confidence in your ability to 
perform sexually.
Our penis enlargement book is an exclusive guide to increasing 
penis size. It contains all the information You will need to 
increase the length and thickness of your penis, improve the 
strength of ejaculations and Prolong your sexual preformance.

What information you will find in this book:
We'll show you step -by-step how to develop extra girth and 
length on your penis, in the comfort of your Own home, Develop a 
truly "muscular" looking penis that impresses,increase 
circulation and blood flow to The penis and testicles, improve 
prostate health and much more!Our unique program designed to 
improve Penis size and overall health.
For more information visit our website at 
www.penisenlargementresearch.com

----------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
Stop sending me mail !
If you would like to change your mail preference to not 
receive this type of email,Please email us at:
[email-masked] with the word "unsubscribe" 
in the subject line.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].