Subject: FVWM: BarButtons gone AWOL

From: Andy Arbon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:07:10 +0000

Hello,

I just upgraded to FVWM 2.5.5 from 2.5.2, and my barbuttons has
vanished.. ;)

Can anyone give me any idea where it might have gone to? I include the
relevant config below. It all worked fine on 2.5.2.

There is no relevant info being output on the console from FVWM, and the
panel does appear in the window list (when WindowListSkip is removed),
but when I click on it the pointer jumps to the correct place on the
screen, but nothing is there!

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Andy

#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#------------------ FvwmButtons: BarButtons
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Style BarButtons  NoTitle, NoHandles, Sticky,WindowListSkip,\
~                   BorderWidth 4, CirculateSkip, StaysOnTop
Style SubPanel  NoTitle, NoHandles, Sticky, WindowListSkip,\
~                   BorderWidth 4, CirculateSkip, StaysOnTop

DestroyModuleConfig BarButtons: *
*BarButtons: Fore Black
*BarButtons: BoxSize smart
*BarButtons: Back #c3c3c3
*BarButtons: Frame 1
*BarButtons: Pixmap none

*BarButtons: Font -adobe-helvetica-bold-r-*-*-10-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*BarButtons: Geometry 30x30-20-0
*SubPanel: Columns 1

*BarButtons: (Panel(left, delay 0, steps 4, position 100 270p) SubPanel
"Module FvwmButtons SubPanel") Icon mini.penguin.xpm

*SubPanel: (1x10 Swallow (NoClose, UseOld) licq 'Exec licq -p qt-gui&')
*SubPanel: Geometry 150x500-100+100
*SubPanel: (Swallow XClock 'Exec xclock -bg navy -fg white -digital
- -update 1 -geometry 100x20&')
*SubPanel: (1x2 Swallow XLoad 'Exec xload -hl red -bg navy -fg white
- -update 1 -jumpscroll 1 -label "CPU Load" &')
*SubPanel: (1x4 Swallow FvwmPager "FvwmPager 0 3")

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].