Subject: FVWM: using FvwmButtons without fvwm?

From: Erik Steffl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 13:06:10 -0800

does FvwmButton depend on fvwm in a way that would make it impossible
to use it without fvwm? I understand that some code changes would be
needed since now it's fvwm module, my question is how much it depends on
fvwm for its functionality.

  any pointers to where to rtfm appreciated,

  TIA,

	erik
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:10:38 -0500

>   any pointers to where to rtfm appreciated,

Like most other  Fvwm modules, FvwmButtons  exchanges information with
Fvwm over pipes.  The actual protocol is documented at:

http://www.fvwm.org/modules.html

There's probably a good part of FvwmButtons that would be useful
outside fvwm.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]