Subject: Re: FVWM: CDE Startup & SSH

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:55:50 +0000

The reason why I was wanting to do this is that the SSH X11-Ask-Pass gets
launched to alllow the user to enter there passphrase which
gets added to there ssh-agent.  This then sets to environment variable that the
SSH client will use to connect to other systems.  I will try
the method that you have given me. Many Thanks.

(* Apoligies for the SIG*)

******************************************************************************
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or
confidential. Access by any other party is unauthorised without the
express written permission of the sender. If you have received this
email in error you may not copy or use the contents, attachments
or information in anyway. Please destroy it and contact the sender
on  0870 840 5000 or via email return. This email has been
prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable
and accurate, but DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. makes no
warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular
DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this email after it was sent. Any opinions
expressed in this document are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd,
or its affiliates. 

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
******************************************************************************
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:53:59 +0000

Works a treat thank you very much for all your help.

(* Apologies for the SIG*)