Subject: FVWM: Give focus to new windows

From: Jose Romildo Malaquias <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:45:27 -0200

Hello.

I am running Fvwm 2.5.4 and would like to have new windows
focused as they are created. Currently this is not happening,
although new windows are raised. I have in my ~/.fvwm/.fvwmrc
configuration file:

    Style "*" ClickToFocus

How can I set that?

Romildo

-- 
Prof. José Romildo Malaquias        [email-masked]
Departamento de Computação       [email-masked]
Univ. Federal de Ouro Preto  http://uber.com.br/romildo

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:18:17 +0100

> although new windows are raised. I have in my ~/.fvwm/.fvwmrc

With
  Style * GrabFocus, GrabFocusTransient

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^