Subject: FVWM: screen shot submission (v2.5.4)

From: parv <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 02:32:57 -0500

below is a screen shot (fvwm 2.5.4) (for inclusion to the screen shot
web page)...

  http://www103.pair.com/parv/comp/graphic.comp/shot-fvwm-2.5.4.png

...all the parts of configuration file...

  http://www103.pair.com/parv/comp/unix/cf/fvwm/fvwm-style.cf
  http://www103.pair.com/parv/comp/unix/cf/fvwm/fvwm-key-menufunc.cf
  http://www103.pair.com/parv/comp/unix/cf/fvwm/fvwm-module.cf

...all the above files are available from...

  http://www103.pair.com/parv/comp/unix/x/

...where i describe that a script combines above 3 configuration
files into one.

the description might say:

  (fvwm 2.5.4) shows titles on bottom and on right hand side,
  sticky windows with and without title-bars, FvwmPager, and
  aterm with transparent background and tinting.

  for configuration file(s), see:
  http://www103.pair.com/parv/comp/unix/x/#fvwm-2.5.4

  see also annotated version of the screen shot:
  http://www103.pair.com/parv/comp/graphic.comp/shot-fvwm-2.5.4-annotated.png

  - parv

-- 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].