Subject: FVWM: Thin Borders

From: "Jason Algol" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:43:54 +0000

hello :)

i really dislike think window borders, ideally i would like to have a single 
or double pixel thick black line as a border, but i cant figure out how to 
do that, i thouht it might be BorderWidth 1, but it doesnt seem to work. is 
it something to do with 3dborders ?

would really appreciate a hint!

_________________________________________________________________
Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:23:08 +0100

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 09:43:54AM +0000, Jason Algol wrote:
> 
> hello :)
> 
> i really dislike think window borders, ideally i would like to have a 
> single or double pixel thick black line as a border, but i cant figure out 
> how to do that, i thouht it might be BorderWidth 1, but it doesnt seem to 
> work. is it something to do with 3dborders ?
> 

Try

  Style * HandleWidth 1, BorderWidth 1

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^