Subject: FVWM: dockapps and FVWM buttonbar

From: Rick Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 18:19:54 -0500 (EST)

I'm planning on putting dockapps in my button bar. 
I've read how the button bar is finicky regarding
swallowing dockapps.  Are there some basic "rules"
regarding the size of the button bar or buttonsize to
reduce the problems that could occur?

Rick

______________________________________________________________________ 
Post your free ad now! http://personals.yahoo.ca
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:23:47 +0100

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 06:19:54PM -0500, Rick Jones wrote:
> swallowing dockapps.

Is it?  The syntax is a bit tricky, but once you have understood
that it is quite easy to do.

> Are there some basic "rules" regarding the size of the button bar
> or buttonsize to reduce the problems that could occur?

Not really.  The biggest problem is to understand how to write
the config lines.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^