Subject: FVWM: FVWM build failed

From: Chris Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:07:54 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying to build the snapshot from November 8, 2002. I need this
particular snapshot to run another program. Anyway, I attached the
output from 'make'. I don't know what I need to do to fix this
problem.
Thanks for looking.

-Chris

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus – Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:45:40 -0500

> output from 'make'. I don't know what I need to do to fix this

Its failing on 
bin/fvwm_make_browse_menu.sh (no rule).

Since that file was moved to a different directory on 11/09,
I guess the 11/08 snapshot had a problem.

You have 2 choices,

run with make -k (keep going after errors)

since you probably don't need that shell,

or download a more recent snapshot.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].