Subject: FVWM: fvwm under weirdx

From: Tim Freedom <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:04:20 -0800 (PST)

I'm unable to run fvwm under weirdx (WeirdX being a Pure Java
X Window System Server similar to Exceed or ReflectionX),

  http://www.jcraft.com/weirdx

I hadn't used weirdx for about 6 months and then went back
to using it, yet now fvwm (without any errors or stderr notes)
simply doesn't seem to start (it most certainly did in the
past on previous versions).  Other window managers (twm, olvwm)
don't have any problems under weirdx and work flawlessly.

Could someone please confirm that there are problems in
relation to fvwm and weirdx ?  Can anyone start fvwm under
weirdx ?

 Fvwm versions: 2.5.4 and snap-shots from late October
 gcc --version: 2.95.2
 uname -a     : SunOS pez 5.7 Generic_106541-19 sun4u

Thanks (please CC replies)

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
U2 on LAUNCH - Exclusive greatest hits videos
http://launch.yahoo.com/u2
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].