Subject: FVWM: 2.5 - new feature summary?

From: Denis Perelyubskiy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 01:34:54 -0700

Hello,

sorry if I'd missed a reference to this, but...

I just installed RH 8.0, which meant I could look at
antialiasing support, which meant I figured it was worth to
build a 2.5.x :) So I did.

Is there any doc that someone can point me to, that
describes new things in 2.5.x I could play with?

thanks,

denis

-- 
// mailto: Denis Perelyubskiy <[email-masked]>
// icq   : 12359698
// PGP   : http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~denisp/files/pgp.asc
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:18:13 +0200

> describes new things in 2.5.x I could play with?

All new or changed user visible features are listed in the NEWS
file.  It is available on the web page too.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [email-masked], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].