Subject: FVWM: JBuilder 7 Personal

From: Daniel Barclay <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 12:14:53 -0400

Hi again.

Has anyone here tried using JBuilder 7 (Personal)?  Have you had
and major window problems?

(Dialog boxes (such as a file chooser that should be relatively
small) expand to fill the whole screen, and when I try to re-size
them they jump back to full size.

The main window came up tiny (maybe 100 pixels wide and 300 tall).)

Thanks,
Daniel
-- 
Daniel Barclay
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 17:07:37 +0000

> The main window came up tiny (maybe 100 pixels wide and 300 tall).)

What 'xwininfo -size' says about problematic windows?

Regards,
Mikhael.