Subject: FVWM: WindowList question

From: Eduardo Gargiulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:27:59 -0300

Hi all.

I have a question about WindowList; it's bound to mouse button 3 and
Alt+F4 key. Both actions shows me WindowList, but when I use Alt+F4 the
window doesn't allows me to choose a window using up/down arrow keys,
I can only choose them with mouse pointer, and if i release the Alt
key, the WindowList disappear. How can I configure the key binding so
that WindowList stay on top until i choose a window with up/down arrows?

thanks and sorry for my english (i'm using FVWM version 2.4.6 ).

-ejg
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:10:16 +0000

> that WindowList stay on top until i choose a window with up/down arrows?

Use this:

  Key F4  A  M  WindowList SelectOnRelease

Regards,
Mikhael.