Subject: FVWM: Re: List mail very slow

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Oct 2002 11:01:04 -0500

>>>>> "DV" == Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

DV> I sent below mail to the mailing list at about 22:00
DV> yesterday (GMT).

Yes, and it tripped one of the hundreds of spam filters and was sent
through as soon as I logged in this morning and went through the
queue.

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Oct 2002 11:09:44 -0500

>>>>> "JLT" == Jason L Tibbitts, <Jason> writes:

JLT> Yes, and it tripped one of the hundreds of spam filters and was
JLT> sent through as soon as I logged in this morning and went through
JLT> the queue.

Sorry folks; for some reason Dominik sets his email address as
[email-masked] even for personal messages and I didn't catch it when I
replied.

 - J<