Subject: FVWM: update menu problems

From: Eduardo Gargiulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:50:31 -0300

Hi all.

I have a problem with fvwm menus. I´m running debian/woody, and if I
add/remove packages from my system the fvwm menus are not updated. The
package menu is installed and is working for other wm, but not for fvwm.
Which could be the problem? How can I fix this?

thanks in advance

-ejg
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Peter McAlpine <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:35:50 -0500

Some more details will may be needed... like an excerpt from your
.fvwm2rc that creates/binds the menu.

Make sure that the files that define menus
(/etc/X11/fvwm/menudefs.hook on my system) are there, and that you're
sourcing them (via a Read command) in your .fvwm2rc.

but in the meantime... what happens when you run update-menus?

peter

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 10:50:31AM -0300, Eduardo Gargiulo wrote:
> Hi all.
> 
> I have a problem with fvwm menus. I?m running debian/woody, and if I

-- 
Peter McAlpine
[email-masked]