Subject: FVWM: Toggled states...

From: "Mark A. Nicolosi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 04:56:29 -0500

Hi

I have a title bar button (button 3) and when you click on it it makes
the window sticky. That's works fine, but I'd like fvwm to use a
different pixmap for that button when the window is sticky.  I have this
so far, but it doesn't work.

ButtonStyle 3 - MwmDecorStick
ButtonStyle 3   ActiveUp              Pixmap gtk-red/stickU.xpm
ButtonStyle 3   ActiveDown          Pixmap gtk-red/stickD.xpm
ButtonStyle 3   Inactive                 Pixmap gtk-red/stickI.xpm
ButtonStyle 3   ToggledActiveUp  Pixmap gtk-red/stickD.xpm
...
Style * MwmDecor

I'm using fvwm 2.5.3.  Thanks any help will greatly be appreciated.

--
Mark A. Nicolosi

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 05:08:50 +0000

> ButtonStyle 3   ToggledActiveUp  Pixmap gtk-red/stickD.xpm

You forgot:

  Style * MwmButtons

Regards,
Mikhael.