Subject: FVWM: CDE Startup & SSH

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:42:18 +0000

Hi :

I have FVWM working :) but am having a problem with SSH integration.  What I
would like to do is when a user logs in via
CDE it launches FVWM and the fires up the ssh-agent dialogue box.  I have tried
adding the code into the .dtprofile but this
launches it before the FVWM shows, then tried adding it into .xsession but this
never seems to get executed. Can I add it
into the FVWM settings anywhere ?

regards

Phil

******************************************************************************
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or
confidential. Access by any other party is unauthorised without the
express written permission of the sender. If you have received this
email in error you may not copy or use the contents, attachments
or information in anyway. Please destroy it and contact the sender
on  0870 840 5000 or via email return. This email has been
prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable
and accurate, but DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. makes no
warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular
DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this email after it was sent. Any opinions
expressed in this document are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd,
or its affiliates. 

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
******************************************************************************
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:24:07 +0100

> into the FVWM settings anywhere ?

Yes, put this into your .fvwm2rc file:

  AddToFunc InitFunction
  + I Exec exec ssh-agent

Fvwm comes with an extensive man page that describes all of this.

--

Would it be possible to not send this extremely large signature to
the mailing list, please?  According to the netiquette rules,
signatures should be no longer that four lines, 72 characters
each.
 
> **************************** [snip]
[snip]
> **************************** [snip]

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^