Subject: FVWM: Hilight of active desk in FvwmPager

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 18:03:51 +0200 (CEST)

I have the following lines:

*FvwmPager: Colorset * 1
*FvwmPager: HilightColorset * 0
*FvwmPager: NoDeskHightlight

I want the desk labels to get the colours depending on if it's the active
desk or not. But this will override the pixmaps I have set for the desks
in the pager.
If I remove the lines:
*FvwmPager: Colorset * 1
*FvwmPager: HilightColorset * 0

I get highlight of labels (in the default b/w colourset) and background
pixmaps for the desks.
I cant't find the correct soloution.

//Marcus

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:10:51 +0000

> I cant't find the correct soloution.

I don't understand what you want to achieve. If you want to have separate
colorset for labels, it is not possible yet, they share the same colorset
with pages (Colorset for normal, HilightColorset for current).

It makes sence to implement LabelColorset (defaults to Colorset) and
HilightLabelColorset (defaults to HilightColorset) in the future.

BTW, there is no such option NoDeskHightlight, but NoDeskHilight.

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:59:04 +0200 (CEST)

> with pages (Colorset for normal, HilightColorset for current).

Yes, that was what I had in mind.