Subject: FVWM: idle time logout?

From: Eduardo Gargiulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:39:43 -0300

Hi all.

I'm having problems with fvwm. After a period of inactivity, ths system
logs out me (i'm using xdm). First I think should be a system problem,
but if I set up blackbox as wm, it don't happen, even using the same
applications (gaim, xterm and netscape), the only difference is that
with blackbox, xconsole does not run. What could be the problem? Is
there anything in fvwm configuration to control idle times or
inactivity?

thanks in advance

-ejg
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 12:46:14 +0200

> there anything in fvwm configuration to control idle times or

No, it isn't fvwm that does it.  There must be another tool that
logs you out.  Maybe a screen saver.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].