Subject: FVWM: The Illuminati Order

From: "The Illuminati Order" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:22:41

The Illuminati Order would like to invite you to visit with us at:
http://www.illuminatiorder.org

This invitation is at the request of someone who cares about you
but she wishes to remain ananymous.

Kind regards,

Grandmaster
The Illuminati Order of Bavaria

P.S. as a special gift, invest in ADSX (Applied Digital Solutions). It is an illuminati stock which
will make you a great deal of money if you buy while it is under $1 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Peter McAlpine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:00:10 -0400 (EDT)

LOL!

"Join our secret club, and buy our very secret stocks! We'll make you very
secretly rich and secret too!" =)

-peter