Subject: FVWM: CVS for windows

From: "Mark A. Nicolosi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 07:19:33 -0500

Hi

Recently my modem died, so I'm stuck with a winmodem 'til I get enough
money to get a _real_ modem.  I'd like to use CVS version of fvwm.  Is
there a way to get the CVS version (without cygwin, I don't plan on
having windows installed much longer), or does anyone have a tarball?

Thanks for any help.

--
Mark A. Nicolosi

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 07:22:12 +0000

> having windows installed much longer), or does anyone have a tarball?

You may use WinCVS, but it would be more convenient for you to just
download the daily snapshots from fvwm.org since you probably plan to
move the sources to another partition anyway.

Regards,
Mikhael.