Subject: FVWM: reset all styles?

From: Victor Eijkhout <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:37:54 -0400

Style options seem to be ORred together. That means that if I reread 
my rc file after editing out some option I don't get rid of it. Is 
there a style analogon to DestroyFunc and such? Can I zero out all 
styles at the top of the file?
-- 
Victor Eijkhout <[email-masked]>
tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~eijkhout/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:46:51 +0000

> styles at the top of the file?

You may DestroyStyle *, but this is not recommended.

All style options without exceptions have their opposites, so you may undo
any style option on the fly. But, of course, the Style line order matters.

Just open the man page and search (using "/" key) for the style option
that you want to undo, you will see an opposite style option.

Regards,
Mikhael.