Subject: FVWM: Configuration files for recent screenshot on FVWM home

From: Jose Romildo Malaquias <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:34:26 -0200

Hello.

Are the configuration files related to the recemt screenshot
found in http://fvwm.org/screenshots/ submitted by Mikhael Goikhman
available anywhere? It looks nice and I would like to try it.

Regards.

Romildo

-- 
Prof. José Romildo Malaquias        [email-masked]
Departamento de Computação       [email-masked]
Univ. Federal de Ouro Preto  http://uber.com.br/romildo

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:09:54 +0000

> available anywhere? It looks nice and I would like to try it.

I want to ask everyone not to ask me this question privately. I don't have
a time to repeat the same answer every time. Thank you.

If you can't wait and want to use the configs from cvs, read instructions
at:

  http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/0210/msg00194.html

But I really suggest, instead, to wait for fvwm-themes-0.7.0 (unstable
branch) and wm-icons-0.4.0, then you will have it working out of the box.
I will announce them on the fvwm-announce list, probably in November.

The soon to be released fvwm-themes-0.6.2 (stable branch) unlike what the
screenshot itself says will not be enough, since it is designed for the
stable fvwm-2.4.8+.

Regards,
Mikhael.