Subject: Re: FVWM: CDE Startup & SSH

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:32:55 +0000

Sorry about the SIG first off all but I cannot get to my HotMail account.

Question :  I now have a script that runs from within the InitFunction section
that sets a number of variables. How can I make these available
to the desktop and any windows that are spawned ?

regards

******************************************************************************
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or
confidential. Access by any other party is unauthorised without the
express written permission of the sender. If you have received this
email in error you may not copy or use the contents, attachments
or information in anyway. Please destroy it and contact the sender
on  0870 840 5000 or via email return. This email has been
prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable
and accurate, but DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. makes no
warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular
DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this email after it was sent. Any opinions
expressed in this document are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd,
or its affiliates. 

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
******************************************************************************
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:55:36 -0500

> to the desktop and any windows that are spawned ?

Run the script with PipeRead, have the script print SetEnv commands.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]