Subject: FVWM: Problems with a MRT Viewport camera

From: "kjetil nilsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 13:50:03 +0000

Hello.

I've got a MRT Viewport camera where the internal battery was removed. After 
this I am not able to establish contact with the camera. Is there a fixed 
IP-adress in the camera ? I also tried with a serialcable using 
hyperterminal, but stil now contact. I have the rom, dchp, and changemac 
uppdate programs for it. Ijust am not able to send them to the camera.
If anyone could help me with this, I would be verry grateful.

Kjetil Nilsen.
Norway.

_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:34:21 +0000

On 03 Oct 2002 13:50:03 +0000, kjetil nilsen wrote:
> 
> I've got a MRT Viewport camera where the internal battery was removed. 
> After this I am not able to establish contact with the camera. Is there a 
> fixed IP-adress in the camera ? I also tried with a serialcable using 

This list is a really incorrect place to ask your question. Your chanses
to get an answer would be higher than zero on a video camera related list.

Regards,
Mikhael.