Subject: FVWM: FvwmIconMan: How change border

From: Felix Kater <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:37:30 +0200

Hi,

how can I hide / change color of the border of the IconMan when NOTHING
is in it? In other words: As long as I have some windows open or
minimized the IconMan doesn't show a border (since my background is
black, too), but if there is NO window the icon man shows a 2 pixel
border in brown color...

Here is how I configure man IconMan:

Style FvwmIconMan BorderWidth 0, NoTitle, NoHandles NeverFocus,
 FixedPosition, IgnoreRestack, StaysOnBottom

Style FvwmIconMan Color black/black

*FvwmIconMan: title ""

Bye
 Felix
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:08:17 +0000

> Style FvwmIconMan Color black/black

Search for "titlebutton" in the FvwmIconMan man page. Something like:

  *FvwmIconMan: titlebutton flat

Regards,
Mikhael.