Subject: FVWM: 2.4.9 Remarks

From: Rastislav Galia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:47:51 +0200 (CEST)

I am new and really happy user of fvwm. I found some tips for 
improvements:

1,FvwmPager would benefit from having separate colorsets for desk labels.

2,FvwmIconBox has troubles when combinig 

*PanelIconBox: Resolution Desk
*PanelIconBox: Placement Left Bottom

3, I already asked about if it is possible to bind action to transparent 
parts of icons, but now I submit it as a recomended feature. Sometimes 
transparent parts of icons are really nasty thing. Mwm solved this by 
creating those miniature "windows" around each icon. Fvwm is said to be 
mwm-mimickable, so this useful feature would be really nice.

/Rastjo

 -- 
-------------------------------------------
Rastislav Galia          Carmen Systems, AB

Stationsvagen 3          Odinsgatan 9
517 34 Bollebygd         411 03 Gothenburgh
Sweden                   Sweden

+46 730 290 642          +46 31 7226 205
-------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].