Subject: Re: FVWM: Couple of questions re: FvwmTaskBar

From: Timothy Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 20:42:52 -0400

Okay, coming back to a question I asked a long time ago...

> > 2)  Is it still possible to have a quick-launch button on the TaskBar?
> 
> No, FvwmTaskBar has 3 fixed parts: start menu, window list and clock+mail.
> FvwmButtons has no such limitation.

So could I swallow an FVWMTaskBar into an FvwmButtons -minibuttons?
-- 
ICQ#66022322

  "It's a terrifying thing, isn't it?  To live in fear.  
	 That's what it's like to be a slave."
	--Rutger Hauer, Bladerunner
______________________________________________________________________ 
Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 00:56:50 +0000

> So could I swallow an FVWMTaskBar into an FvwmButtons -minibuttons?

No, FvwmTaskBar is not designed to be swallowed. You may swallow
FvwmIconMan instead.

Or you may use the latest 2.5.4 (from cvs) snapshot. FvwmTaskBar now has
the launch buttons support.

Regards,
Mikhael.