Subject: FVWM: fvwm2 and hpux 11.i

From: Frank Thyes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 00:17:39 +0200

Hy,
i tried to install fvwm-2.4.11 on hp-ux 11.i but the configure
script stops with an error message. Can anybody explain the meaning
of this error? Or better, can anybody show me how to solve the
error?
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 18:26:00 -0400

> of this error? Or better, can anybody show me how to solve the

Yes, most likely someone on this list can help you.

Please post the error message.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214      Phone: (732) 699-5570
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 22:32:05 +0000

On 22 Sep 2002 00:17:39 +0200, Frank Thyes wrote:
> of this error?

Probably, if you send us this error message.

> Or better, can anybody show me how to solve the error?

This will be fixed if you help. I don't think many have hp-ux.

Regards,
Mikhael.