Subject: FVWM: Are YOU looking for a new website, to develop an existing website, for cheaper hosting or domain names?

From: "A1 Web Design" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 21:08:12 +0100

We can help YOU to develop a new or existing website or even provide cheaper hosting and domain names.

Remove instructions below.

We are a UK based company who can offer YOU our considerable experience and expertise in the field of website
design, eCommerce development, all types of web hosting, any domain name available and search engine
positioning with excellent  prices while maintaining a personal service tailored for YOU.

You can find more details at www.secondsup.co.uk

We can offer you cheaper solutions for YOUR website design, both new and updated sites undertaken from £100,
160 Euro, 150 USD or 285 AUD website hosting from £60, 95 Euro, 90 USD or 170 AUD per year, domain name
registration from £10, 16 Euro, 15 USD or 28 AUD per year, secure server space and security certificates from
£50, 80 Euro, 75 USD or 142 AUD per year, full professional after sales service, marketing tips and advice
free to our clients, top ranking search engine positioning and email marketing available.

We can also help you market your business in the UK and Europe.

All of our websites are custom designed to meet our client's requirements and are our best advert. Please ask
to see our portfolio.

Our hosting services are independently tested on a daily basis and are consistently in the top of the
performance listings of all the major ISP hosting companies in the UK.

Most of our clients prefer to discuss their requirements by telephone, please send us a contact telephone
number, together with a best time to call you and we will phone you shortly to discuss your needs in more
detail.

Alternatively, please ask for more details by replying to this email for a prompt response.

We look forward to hearing from you.

You can be assured that this email is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and NO SPAM regulations. Your
address was collected as a result of posting to a link, a classified ad, a message to my FFA Page, you have
sent me an E-mail recently, or you are on a list that I have purchased.

TO REMOVE: If your email address was used without your permission or you no longer want to receive email from
us, we apologise for any inconvenience caused and ask that you simply reply to this email putting REMOVE as
the subject.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].