Subject: FVWM: Auto-start Browser!

From: [email-masked] (Lars Schaaf)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:55:42 +0200

Hi,

i have a working surfstation, based on slackware 8.1 and fvwm95. i'm not
so experienced with window managers. I want to autostart my browser
(opera oder dilllo) when the user logs in with the anonymous account!
How do i get this working??? Must be quite easy mmhhh..??

Lars

---

From: "S. Anderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:01:51 -0600

> How do i get this working??? Must be quite easy mmhhh..??

by fvwm95 do you mean fvwm?  if so you would add somthing like the
following to your fvwm2rc (`man fvwm2` for details):

DestroyFunc InitFunction
AddToFunc   InitFunction
+ I Exec    opera

If you are really using fvwm95, you're on the wrong list :-)

cya,
sa
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].