Subject: FVWM: problems moving transient windows

From: Giuseppe Della Ricca <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:02:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi !

I'm running fvwm 2.5.4 (from cvs) compiled on Sep 24 2002 at 13:00:52.

If I invoke the 'Move' from a menu or from FvwmConsole, the usual outline 
of the window to be moved that appears after clicking on the window is 
shifted wrt the position of the window, usually on the left and below.

The same 'Move' is fine if started from a menu bounded to one of the 
window buttons, or from clicking on the title bar.

I think that the logic is somehow broken in the sense that the current 
position of the cursor when the Move command is invoked gives this strange 
behaviour.

Please let me know if I can help sending extracts of my .fvwm2 (non 
changes since last time I posted it here).

Please Cc for a faster feedback.

Thanks a lot !

regards,
Giuseppe.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:44:19 +0200

> changes since last time I posted it here).

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [email-masked], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Giuseppe Della Ricca <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:00:19 +0200 (CEST)

> > shifted wrt the position of the window, usually on the left and below.

great, thanks !!

regards,
Giuseppe.