Subject: FVWM: fvwm is drawing phantom windows

From: Victor Eijkhout <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:33:16 -0400

Sometimes if i switch from one desktop to another, fvwm (2.4.8-3) 
drawn a window there that belonged on the previous desktop. I can 
bring this window to the foreground, after which no other window can 
be put on top of it, but I can not type in it, or move it, or click 
any of its title bar buttons. Restarting fvwm doesn't make this 
window go away, so I need to exit and restart the server.

Anyone seen anything like this? This behaviour started only recently, 
but its onset does not coincide with any upgrade/mod to my system 
that I know of.
-- 
Victor Eijkhout <[email-masked]>
tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~eijkhout/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].