Subject: FVWM: Transient FvwmWinList module bug in mouse action

From: Floyd Davidson <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Sep 2002 04:57:43 -0800

I tried to send this to the bug report web page, but it refuses the
connection...

If the FvwmWinList module is invoked as a transient (e.g., bound to
a mouse button) the configuration for mouse button action in the
resulting window doesn't work.  All mouse buttons will invoke the
action assigned to button 1.

The problem is with code at lines 815 through 817 in FvwmWinList.c
(version 2.4.10).

The code looks like this,

      SendFvwmPipe(Fvwm_fd,
         ClickAction[(Transient) ? 0:Event.xbutton.button-1],
	 ItemID(&windows,num));

and instead probably should be,

      SendFvwmPipe(Fvwm_fd,
         ClickAction[Event.xbutton.button-1],
	 ItemID(&windows,num));

-- 
Floyd L. Davidson              <http://www.ptialaska.net/~floyd>
Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)  "Place where people hunt snowy owls"
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:41:39 +0200

>          ClickAction[Event.xbutton.button-1],

Consider this changed :)

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [email-masked], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].