Subject: RE: FVWM: 2.4.9 Remarks

From: "Riswick, J.G.A. van" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:52:27 +0200

HI

I think work on this is (still?) in progress. To get this feature the
fvwm developers can exploit some functionality of tearoff menus, ie to 
put a window border around an icon, which are still under development.
But maybe some time in the (near) future. (Would also be nice for my 
cde emulation ;-)

jos

-----Original Message-----
From: Rastislav Galia
T

parts of icons, but now I submit it as a recomended feature. Sometimes 
transparent parts of icons are really nasty thing. Mwm solved this by 
creating those miniature "windows" around each icon. Fvwm is said to be 
mwm-mimickable, so this useful feature would be really nice.

/

 -- 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 01:28:30 +0200 (CEST)

> But maybe some time in the (near) future. (Would also be nice for my 

Some icons actually gets a relief around (I'm using 2.5.4 and IconSize
style), these are all monchrome icons. They also get the window border
colours (change to active colour when active also). I don't know if this
is intedend.

//Marcus

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 10:42:54 +0000

> colours (change to active colour when active also). I don't know if this

If the icons are not transparent, they get a border.

Regards,
Mikhael.