Subject: FVWM: Focus back to parent

From: Imre Vida <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:35:00 +0200

Hi,

if i start an application and quit it (immediatelly - e.g.
briefly looking at an image, etc) the focus is not returned 
to the parent window, the focus seems to be undefined (i.e. no 
window selected).

I use ClickToFocus and GrabFocus.

imre

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:49:33 +0200

> I use ClickToFocus and GrabFocus.

Which version or snapshot are you using?  This works fine with
2.5.3.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [email-masked], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Imre Vida <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:32:51 +0200

> Which version or snapshot are you using?  This works fine with
it is the snapshot form 28.08

imre

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:16:07 +0200

> it is the snapshot form 28.08

Er, this snapshot will be built tomorrow.  THre is no reason to
use snapshots at the moment.  Just take the 2.5.3 release.  If the
problem persists, post the focus related settings of your config
file (in the order they appear there).

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Imre Vida <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:29:02 +0200

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 02:16:07PM +0200, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> Er, this snapshot will be built tomorrow.  
:-)
sorry, i meant 20.08

imre

---

From: Imre Vida <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:29:02 +0200

:-)
sorry, i meant 20.08

imre

---

From: Imre Vida <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:29:02 +0200

:-)
sorry, i meant 20.08

imre

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:11:33 +0200

> > Er, this snapshot will be built tomorrow.  

Then the problem should be already fixed in 2.5.3.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Imre Vida <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:29:02 +0200

:-)
sorry, i meant 20.08

imre