Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons-bar

From: Johan Svedberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 23:14:50 +0200

Hi!

I'm using FVWM on alot of diffrent clients and some of them have
diffrent screenresulutions. 

My question is this; is it possible to get a FvwmButton-bar to automaticly
adjust to the screens vertical size (100%)?

I now one sulution is to just source diffrent fc-files depending on
$HOST, but that's kind of ugly...

Regards, Johan Svedberg

-- 
|Mail address   |Home telephonenumber    |E-mail address               |
|Johan Svedberg |+46 (0)90 - 49 139      [email-masked]            |
|Hästhagsvägen 2|                        |                             |
|S-905 96 Umeå  |Cellular telephonenumber|WWW address                  |
|Sweden         |+46 (0)70 - 639 49 82   |http://www.acc.umu.se/~winkle|
                                                                      --
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jan Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 00:00:09 +0200

>adjust to the screens vertical size (100%)?

Take a look at FvwmM4 and specify the width after the width of
the screen.

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 01:10:15 +0200

> adjust to the screens vertical size (100%)?

With 2.4.0 or later:

  *FvwmButtonsGeometry $[vp.width]x57+-2-0

Replace the -2 with the width of the decorations.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].