Subject: FVWM: How to prevent windows' title bar height adjusting to title's font size?

From: "Seng Huat Yeoh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:55:41 +0800

Hi,

I'm modifying from fvwm95 script.   The window title shrinks when I use a 
smaller window title font.   Making a mess out of the min/max/close icon 
buttons.

How do I make my window title bar's height fixed to a specified size 
permanently?   I don't want it to follow my font size's height.

Regards,
Stanley Yeoh

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:36:01 +0000

> permanently?   I don't want it to follow my font size's height.

  TitleStyle Height 20

Regards,
Mikhael.