Subject: FVWM: problems with FvwmIconMan

From: "Walker, Jeffery (Contractor)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:12:56 -0400

I seem to be having a problem with FvwmIconMan on SunOS 5.6 with Fvwm 2.4.8.
It doesn't seem to take any mouse clicks.  In the past (on different
systems) it has been just fine, so it might not be a bug, per se, just
something strange going on.

For testing this problem, the only contents of my .fvwm2rc file is this:

AddToFunc InitFunction "I" Module FvwmIconMan
AddToFunc RestartFunction "I" Module FvwmIconMan
*FvwmIconMan: action Mouse 1 N sendcommand Iconify

I click the icon man with mouse 1 and nothing happens to either normal
windows are the iconified ones.  Once I iconify, I have to use the window
list to get it back.

It does know the mouse is over it, because the mouse-over stuff is
happening, it flattens the button (at least in the default set-up).

Any help would be nice.

Thanks, as always.

-Jeff Walker
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:29:47 +0000

> windows are the iconified ones.  Once I iconify, I have to use the window

I can't reproduce it, works just fine with 2.4.8. This does not work with
2.4.7, because 2.4.7 only understands the now-obsolete FvwmIconMan syntax.

Are you sure you don't have Num Lock pressed?
Anyway, "A" will do the work better than "N" here.

Regards,
Mikhael.