Subject: FVWM: Geometry

From: Johan Svedberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:57:49 +0200

Hi, all.

I have a little problem and some help would be very appriciated... :-)
I'm starting xbuffy in InitFunction:

+ I Exec exec xbuffy -geometry x-0+270 -bg black -fg white -fn 5x7
-boxfile $HOME/.xbuffyrc -fill &

What should I set x to if I want it to be all the way down to the buttom
of the screen except for the last 133 pixels? Maybe that can't be done,
or?

Regards, Johan Svedberg

-- 
|Mail address   |Home telephonenumber    |E-mail address               |
|Johan Svedberg |+46 (0)90 - 49 139      [email-masked]            |
|Hästhagsvägen 2|                        |                             |
|S-905 96 Umeå  |Cellular telephonenumber|WWW address                  |
|Sweden         |+46 (0)70 - 639 49 82   |http://www.acc.umu.se/~winkle|
                                                                      --
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Ulrich Fahrenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:06:42 +0200 (MEST)

> of the screen except for the last 133 pixels? Maybe that can't be done,

If I understand your question right, wouldn't the answer be

+ I Exec exec xbuffy -geometry -133+270 -bg black -fg white -fn 5x7
-boxfile $HOME/.xbuffyrc -fill &

?

uli

-- 
Ulrich Fahrenberg -- http://www.math.auc.dk/~uli

---

From: Erik Steffl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:13:35 -0700

Johan Svedberg wrote:
...
> of the screen except for the last 133 pixels? Maybe that can't be done,

  -133 (it's y)

  see man X for more info on geometry options.

	erik