Subject: FVWM: Colorset updates and tear-off menus

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 16:13:41 +0200 (CEST)

If a colourset used in Menustyle * is updated while a "torn-off" root menu
is on the screen FvwmConsole spits out the following:
[FVWM][menustyle_update]: <<ERROR>> menu style * is in use
[FVWM][menustyle_update]: <<ERROR>> menu style * is in use

and the colour of the menu is not updated, although the next menu to be
posted gets the correct colours.

I'm using the snapshot from yesterday (24:th). Is it worth pulling down
the latest 2.4.3 (saw it was released today)?

//Marcus 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 16:17:08 +0200 (CEST)

> the latest 2.4.3 (saw it was released today)?
I mean 2.5.3 (obvioulsly)....