Subject: Re: FVWM: AnotherLevelUp FVWM configuration

From: John Latham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:36:53 +0100

> From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:24:44 +0200

> On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 06:24:00PM +0100, John Latham wrote:
> > Can I continue to thank FVWM developers for your efforts and congratulate you
> > in your successes in maintaining and evolving FVWM -- probably the best window
> > manager in the world? :-)
>
> Sure :-)  And we would be even more grateful if you'd limit the
> number of questions to five per day.  I had so looked forward to
> have a quiet evening ;-)

Really? And I thought you loved it! I had built up those messages over a
fortnight while upgrading AnotherLevelUp, and sent them when I did just before
a week's break (doing some *real* hacking, mislabelled as ``gardening''!). So
there was no rush for you to reply. :-) I should have guessed you would still
manage to process them in real time!

> Thanks for your help.

You're welcome -- with more thanks for your help.

I am about to reply to some of your other messages -- please don't stay up all
night to answer them!

> Bye
> Dominik ^_^  ^_^

Best wishes, John Latham
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].