Subject: FVWM: FvwmButtons

From: Johan Svedberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:01:47 +0200

Hmmm, is there any way to get a FvwmButtons-bar to cover 10% of the
screen in width? I would like something like this: 

*FvwmButtons: Geometry 10%x$[vp.height]-0+0

Regards, Johan Svedberg

-- 
|Mail address   |Home telephonenumber    |E-mail address               |
|Johan Svedberg |+46 (0)90 - 49 139      [email-masked]            |
|Hästhagsvägen 2|                        |                             |
|S-905 96 Umeå  |Cellular telephonenumber|WWW address                  |
|Sweden         |+46 (0)70 - 639 49 82   |http://www.acc.umu.se/~winkle|
                                                                      --
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:13:04 +0200

> *FvwmButtons: Geometry 10%x$[vp.height]-0+0

Yes, by calling a shell script:

  piperead 'echo echo *FvwmButtonsGeometry $$['$[vp.width]'/10]x'$[vp.height]'-0+0'

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [email-masked], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].