Subject: FVWM: Maximize

From: Johan Svedberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:14:45 +0200

Hi, all.

I have this in my InitFunction:

+ I Exec exec xterm -e ssh khan &

Is there any way I can make fvwm run a Maximize 0 100 on this xterm?

By the way, isn't there an "official" IRC channel where you guys hang
out? If not, #fvwm on OPN (irc.openprojects.net) might be a good
idea...

Regards, Johan Svedberg

-- 
|Mail address   |Home telephonenumber    |E-mail address               |
|Johan Svedberg |+46 (0)90 - 49 139      [email-masked]            |
|Hästhagsvägen 2|                        |                             |
|S-905 96 Umeå  |Cellular telephonenumber|WWW address                  |
|Sweden         |+46 (0)70 - 639 49 82   |http://www.acc.umu.se/~winkle|
                                                                      --
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:04:17 +0000

> Is there any way I can make fvwm run a Maximize 0 100 on this xterm?

Yes, please read FAQ #3.18.

Regards,
Mikhael.