Subject: FVWM: Internal window border line

From: John Latham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:30:07 +0100

Fvwm2.2.4 (and previous) placed a single pixel width black box around the
internal window, just inside the border. This has disappeared by 2.4.6, and I
cannot find any reference to it in the man page. It's not a big issue, but it
does mean some combinations of window decorations look quite different to how
they used to -- particularly if the internal window has a similar colour to
the border. Could I suggest that you make it an optional BorderStyle? I
imagine the box may have disappeared when the new Raised/Flat/Sunk BorderStyle
flags apeared.

Best wishes, John Latham
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 00:22:44 +0200

> imagine the box may have disappeared when the new Raised/Flat/Sunk BorderStyle

That hasn't changed.  I can only guess that the AnotherLevel
default was changed.  Try this:

  BorderStyle -- !NoInset

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].