Subject: FVWM: Re: Please report this to [email-masked]

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 00:47:48 +0200

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 07:14:35PM -0700, Dog Walker wrote:
> Please report this to [email-masked]
> hint override = 0
> flags = 23a
> min_width = 632, min_height = 580, max_width = 634, max_height = 551
> width_inc = 1087183488, height_inc = 634
> min_aspect = 580/256, max_aspect = 230/256
> base_width = 230, base_height = 889
> win_gravity = 1

Actually, you cut the most interesting part from the message:  the
name of the window causing the problem.  Anyway, the application
requested a mximum height for the window (551 pixels) that is
smaller than the requested minimum size (580 pixels).  Fvwm can
handle this situation, but it is a good idea to tell the
application developers about this bug.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].