Subject: FVWM: MouseFocusClickRaises

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:10:55 +0200 (CEST)

Actually all key-bindings stopped working too (and yes, I tried pressing
num-lock again too see if it was the problem), after a log out and in
again the problem was gone, perhaps some problem with XFree86...

//Marcus

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 20:33:37 -0400

On Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:10:55 +0200 (CEST)

> again the problem was gone, perhaps some problem with XFree86...

	Was it just the key-binding problem that was gone, or did the problem with
MouseFocusClickRaises/ClickToFocusRaises problem  disappear also?

Cheers,
Bob