Subject: FVWM: Regarding FAQ 3.5

From: "S. Anderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:43:19 -0600

Hi,
I just found a program that might help askers of
FAQ 3.5: You can bind mouse movements to keystrokes, how about mouse
    presses?

http://hoopajoo.net/projects/xautomation.html
 Control X from the command line for scripts, and do "visual scraping"
to find things on the screen. The conrol interface allows mouse
movement, clicking, button up/down, key up/down, etc, and uses the XTest
extension so you don't have the annoying problems that xse has when apps
ignore sent events. The visgrep program find images inside of images and
reports the coordinates, allowing progams to find buttons, etc, on the
screen to click on.

Have fun,
sa
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].