Subject: FVWM: Mouseless TaskBar

From: Gregg Dameron <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:42:50 -0600

Running 2.4.7 on Solaris.

I would like to be able to use a key binding to simulate clicking on
whichever TaskBar button is under the mouse cursor.  Unlike
FvwmButtons, FvwmTaskBar seems to ignore carriage returns.
Experiments with FakeClick proved fruitless.  Is there a way?

Perhaps "Return" or "Enter" could be added to the list of Action
qualifiers someday.

Gregg Dameron

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:42:02 +0000

> Perhaps "Return" or "Enter" could be added to the list of Action

You may configure any mouse and key action (with optional modifiers) in
FvwmIconMan in case you want to simulate FvwmTaskBar using FvwmIconMan
swallowed inside FvwmButtons.

Regards,
Mikhael.