Subject: FVWM: How to change Start Menu's font?

From: "Seng Huat Yeoh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:30:45 +0800

Hi,

I would like to make changes to Start Menu's font as well as the Start 
button's font.   Where should I edit?

And I would like to modify my windows title's font too.

Regards,
Stanley Yeoh

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 19:06:32 +0000

> And I would like to modify my windows title's font too.

You may learn about defining fonts in the fvwm and FvwmTaskBar man pages.
Find a good font using xfontsel or gfontsel and add it to configuration.

If you use the Script 95 configuration that you mentioned in another
message, the actual lines are in the files ~/.fvwm/decorations and
~/.fvwm/modules.

  Style * Font "-*-times-medium-r-*-*-14-*"
  *FvwmTaskBar: Font -adobe-times-medium-r-*-*-12-*
  *FvwmTaskBar: SelFont -adobe-times-bold-r-*-*-12-*

Regards,
Mikhael.