Subject: FVWM: alt-tab request

From: Joe Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:59:44 -0700

After reading section 3.3 of the FAQ, I'm just curious if anyone has 
discovered a way to make fvwm do Alt-Tab switch to the last window 
(Windoze style), instead of the current window; it's a small thing, but 
it's much nicer to have that than the default alt-tab-tab switching.  If 
not, I guess consider that a feature request...

joe

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "S. Anderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:53:20 -0600

> not, I guess consider that a feature request...

with a recent fvwm version you can do this:
    Key Tab A M WindowList CurrentAtEnd
to get the desired effect.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].