Subject: FVWM: Maximize-Func

From: Johan Svedberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 18:37:02 +0200

Hi!

I have the following rows in my rc:

# Sets Alt + Page Up/Page Down to run Maximize-Func.
Key Prior       A       M      Maximize-Func
Key Next        A       M      Maximize-Func

and they work great, there is just this one thing; I like to use the keyboard
alot and when I run Maximize-Func I need to touch the mouse a bit in
order to make it work (I guess it has something to do with that the
screen has to be redrawn or something). Anyway, I was just wondering if
anyone had some small tip && trick to make this happend whitout the
involvment of a mouse... :-)

Thanks.

-- 
|Mail address   |Home telephonenumber    |E-mail address               |
|Johan Svedberg |+46 (0)90 49 139        [email-masked]            |
|Hästhagsvägen 2|                        |                             |
|905 96 Umeå    |Cellular telephonenumber|WWW address                  |
|Sweden         |+46 (0)70 639 49 82     |http://www.acc.umu.se/~winkle|
                                                                      --
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:40:06 +0000

On 08 Jul 2002 18:37:02 +0200, Johan Svedberg wrote:
> and they work great, there is just this one thing; I like to use the
> keyboard alot and when I run Maximize-Func I need to touch the mouse a
> bit in order to make it work (I guess it has something to do with that
> the screen has to be redrawn or something). Anyway, I was just wondering
> if anyone had some small tip && trick to make this happend whitout the

Take a look at your Maximize-Func, it requires a mouse. Different
combinations of "C", "D", "M" or "H" require a mouse differently.

Write "Maximize" instead of "Maximize-Func" or use a function that only
has "I" commands if you want to bind it to a key.

Regards,
Mikhael.