Subject: FVWM: icon files

From: "Riswick, J.G.A. van" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:12:35 +0200

HI

is there some way, for applications that don't have an icon
defined by the 'Style icon ...' command, to find out the name
of the icon that is displayed? I'd like to use this in an 
fvwm module

jos
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:22:17 +0200

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 11:12:35AM +0200, Riswick, J.G.A. van wrote:
> of the icon that is displayed?

Not with fvwm.  The icon is provided by the application and may
be even hardcoded into the executable without any name.  Even if
it came from a separate file, the application doesn't inform the
X server about the file name.  All you can do is to search your
disk for the iconf file.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].