Subject: FVWM: Re: [feature request] Double inset

From: "Riswick, J.G.A. van" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:40:13 +0200

HI!

I managed to draw the 'double inset' using a little hack in 
the 'notif' theme engine. It looks really nice! One of these 
days I'll put it  on the net for download, together with my 
new cde-like setup for fvwm.

best regards

jos

-----Original Message-----
From: Mikhael Goikhman

It is a function of a client window to draw the main area raised,
lowered
or flat. Only client knows which shadow and higlight colors to use
(based
on the background), FVWM has no any idea which colors to use for the
"raised client" effect.

Also a menu may be drawn even more "raised" by a toolkit.

  http://www.plig.org/xwinman/screenshots/dtwm-lally.gif

BTW, why don't you use border handles, real CDE has them. :)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].