Subject: FVWM: Tool tips supported for FvwmButtons?

From: "Kauri, Sourabh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 18:27:38 +0530

Are tool-tips (Hints) supported on FvwmButtons?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:20:47 +0200

> Are tool-tips (Hints) supported on FvwmButtons?

No, not at the moment.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].