Subject: FVWM: default icon placement

From: rob <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 05:06:45 +1000

Perhaps the manpages are making me sleepy but I'm unable
to find how to change the default icon placement for icons.

When no manipulation is set they are placed top left I'd like
to adjust this anyone point me to the correct portion of the
manapge(s)?

Thanks

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:06:15 +0000

> to adjust this anyone point me to the correct portion of the

Search for IconBox, IconGrid, IconFill.

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:25:03 +0200

I use "IconBox" to place icons where i want. An example :

Style "*" IconBox 5 -50 250 -0

All icons will be place in a rectugular area from (5,-50) to (250,-0) which is
in the bottom left of screen.

More information with "man fvwm2" then search "iconbox", especially in
paragraph "THE STYLE COMMAND (CONTROLLING WINDOW STYLES)"