Subject: FVWM: ab key crashes the Window if ClickToFocus is enabled in fvwm 2.4.3

From: "subbiah .L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 18:35:35 +0530

Hello,

I have enabled the fvwm2 as windows 95 style window manager by using the 
Rebuild Sample 95 option. I am using fvwm 2.4.3

My own Terminal emulation (TE) screen crashes, if I press Tab key twice. My 
Numlock key is On. If Numlock key is Off, the Tab key works fine.

I have set ClickToFocus Style. First Tab key press, lowers my window and 
next tab press kills my TE window.

Any thing I have to take care in the FvwmScript or in my TE code?. Can any 
one suggest me what to do?

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,
L. Subbiah

_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "S. Anderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 13:53:09 -0600

> one suggest me what to do?

see http://fvwm.org/generated/FAQ.html Question 5.5

sa