Subject: RE: FVWM: 2.4.2 bug ?

From: "Riswick, J.G.A. van" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 14:30:33 +0200

No, the keybindings still work... It's only the dragging of 
objects that doesn't work anymore..

Btw, I installed 2.4.7 and sinced then, I didn't have the problem
anymore.

jos

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominik Vogt
To: Riswick, J.G.A. van; fvwm
Sent: 5/13/2002 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: FVWM: 2.4.2 bug ?

Is it perhaps the obnoxious num-lock problem?  From the FAQ:

  0.1  A few minutes after fvwm is started my keyboard and mouse

       bindings stop working.  What can I do?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].