Subject: Re: FVWM: making a shadowed title bar text

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 07:56:12 +0200

On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 09:14:45PM +0100, Riswick, J.G.A. van wrote:
> HI
> 
> I'm trying to make a 'shadowed' title bar text for fvwm2
> which should look like so:
> 
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~josvanr/shadowtext.png
> 

Hello Jos,

I've implemented shadow text (current fvwm CVS). Do you have any
idea about a default shadow colour? It should be computed from
the foreground colour and maybe the background colour. Do you
have a good formulae?

Olivier 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].