Subject: RE: FVWM: Icon reliefs

From: "Riswick, J.G.A. van" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:47:21 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus Lundblad
To: Dominik Vogt
Sent: 5/7/2002 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: FVWM: Icon reliefs

HI

With this modification, does the icon get ordinary window decorations, 
or just a relief? Now the coding for tear-off menus is well on the way, 
could icons also be given ordinary window decorations?

jos

---------------------------------
On Tue, 7 May 2002, Dominik Vogt wrote:

So this means that those specifying a icon window will not get a relief
and those specifying a pixmap does get an icon relief (using my
modification)?
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:59:19 +0200 (CEST)

> could icons also be given ordinary window decorations?

No, it only gets a box with a shaded border and the icon pixmap in the
center.
The size still depends on the pixmap for example.
So there is more to be done to get "mwm-look".

Also see the post in reply to my last post (about adding new styles for
icons),

//Marcus

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:57:28 +0200

> could icons also be given ordinary window decorations?

For me just a relief. I've no clear idea about adding ordinary window
decorations to icon.

Olivier