Subject: FVWM: Tab key crashes the Window if ClickToFocus is enabled.

From: "subbiah .L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 16:17:59 +0530

Hello,

I have enabled the fvwm2 as windows 95 style window manager by using the 
Rebuild Sample 95 option.

My own Terminal emulation (TE) screen crashes, if I press Tab key twice. My 
Numlock key is On. If Numlock key is Off, the Tab key works fine.

I have set ClickToFocus Style. First Tab key press, lowers my window and 
next tab press kills my TE window.

Any thing I have to take care in the FvwmScript or in my TE code?. Can any 
one suggest me what to do?

Thanks in Advance.

L. Subbiah

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].