Subject: FVWM: Build time on cygwin ?

From: Perry Hutchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 14:07:26 -0700 (PDT)

Is anyone in a position to report about how long it took to build
FVWM under cygwin, along with CPU type/speed and memory size?  I'm
figuring to take a stab at it (on a 120MHz P5, 24MB, Win95), and
would like to come up with a rough idea of how long it's likely to
take.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: David S Goldberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 13:56:50 -0400

Roughly 20 minutes from ./configure etc etc through make install on my
HP500 laptop, which I think is a 750MHz PIII (sorry, I'm not at it
right now to check).
-- 
Dave Goldberg
[email-masked]