Subject: FVWM: WindowList

From: Carsten Kunze <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 18:01:37 +0200

Hi,

if I want to see the window list, e.g. with alt+tab, it is only
displayed as long as i press these keys. In older versions of fvwm2
it had been disblayed until esc or chossing one of the list items.
How can I get this behavior in fvwm2 2.3.31 (Suse 7.2 Linux)?

(At the moment I use `Key F1 A M WindowList'.)

Carsten
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 18:47:05 +0200

> (At the moment I use `Key F1 A M WindowList'.)

  Key F1 A M WindowList SelectOnRelease

You are using a beta version.  Please consider upgrading to the
latest stable release (2.4.7).

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].