Subject: FVWM: border missing in a child window

From: Yong Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:34:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, I am trying to get fvwm to work on Cygwin. I have encountered some
problems but the most annoying problem is the missing border in a child
window. I have a Java GUI application on the unix box that I want to
display to my NT (running Cygwin), the GUI application displays ok, but
when I select a menu item that brings up a popup child window, the title
border is missing so I can't dismiss this child window. Is there anything
I have to do in fvwm configuration to make it work properly?

Thanks in advance and pls cc your kind reply to my email as well.

---Yong

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 16:44:38 +0200

> Thanks in advance and pls cc your kind reply to my email as well.

Put this line in your .fvwm2rc

  Style * DecorateTransient

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Haninger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 10:48:00 +0000

> Is there anything I have to do in fvwm configuration to make it work properly?

You might try:

in your ~/.fvwm2rc file.

Hope this helps,

haninger(dot)3(at)osu(dot)edu