Subject: FVWM: Fvwm is great !!!

From: "Eli Segal" <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Apr 2002 23:37:57 UTC

Hey everyone...

I just started using (now mostly reading the man and customize) Fvwm
and i got to tell you ... i jeu LOVE it !

I've been using linux almost 3 years now and till now i used enlightenment 
and mostly blackbox, and i got to say that fvwm used to look ugly 

but after i saw fvwm theme page and realize what u can do with it, i switch 
and never looked back, and although i'm not using fvwm-themes, i still got the
look i wanted ( something like suzzane page ) thank u :)))

Well, after all this i've got a question ( how can i not :))
can i make my window title to go through some process ??

like, let say get my name on every window beside the application name ?
or , make the title use fribidi or something ???

thanx in advance
-- 
Best Regards
Eli Segal

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:02:04 +0000

> and i got to tell you ... i jeu LOVE it !

Thanks.

> or , make the title use fribidi or something ???

Use the latest daily snapshot and you should have fribidi out of the box
for Hebrew, Arabic and unicode fonts. It is not really fully tested and
not documented yet in the man page, only in INSTALL.fvwm file.

Just remember that if you use MultiPixmap titlebar, snapshots after
2002-03-01 do not support it back yet. And we speak about unstable code.

Regards,
Mikhael.