Subject: FVWM: MultiPixmap

From: Christian Lyra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:51:27 -0300

Hi,

	Please could someone point some resources about MultiPixmap style 
(documentation, examples, etc)?  If I'm not wrong someone posted a Url about 
this when it was only a patch...

	Thanks in advance,

		Christian Lyra
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 16:38:18 +0000

> this when it was only a patch...

  http://fvwm-themes.sf.net/data/samples/suzanne/

contains ready-to-try-and-see configs and url from the author.

TitleStyle MultiPixmap should work in 2.5.0 or the 2002-03-01 snapshot,
but does not work yet in the current CVS after a big rewrite.

Regards,
Mikhael.