Subject: FVWM: man page error

From: John Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 10:00:34 -0700

Hello again, I'm running 2.4.7, and the fvwm2 man page has an error, starting
on line 5620:

       Nop    Does nothing.  This is used to insert a blank  line
              or  separator in a menu.  If the menu item specifi
              cation is

                   Nop " "

              then a blank line is inserted.  If it looks like

                   Nop ""

              then a separator line is  inserted.   Can  also  be
              used  as the double-click action for Menu or Popup.

Call me crazy, but I believe Nop should be after " " or ""

Cya
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 17:16:03 +0000

> Call me crazy, but I believe Nop should be after " " or ""

Yes, of course, the usage lines should be:

  AddToMenu <menu> "" Nop

  + " " Nop

Regards,
Mikhael.