Subject: FVWM: Fvwm Setup Site

From: "Suzanne Skinner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 22:14:57 -0400

Hello all,

I've just finished extensively updating the Fvwm portion of my website,
mainly in response to various requests for my .fvwm2rc :-) You can now
check out my config files at http://www.igs.net/~tril/fvwm/configs/,
as well as some of the pixmaps/themes I use.

Enjoy,
Suzanne

-- 
[email-masked] - http://www.igs.net/~tril/
"That's when it dawned on me that what I really disliked about procmail was the
recipe format. I didn't want to handle my mail with a collection of colons,
zeroes, and single-letter commands that made sendmail.cf look like a
Shakespearean sonnet."      -- Simon Cozens
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].