Subject: Re: FVWM: HELP: menubar

From: Philippe Bastiani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:37:53 +0200 (CEST)

> > I would like to known how I can install a menubar on my screen...
> 
> It would help if we know what exactly do you want to get.
> How this should look and what this should do.
> And which fvwm version do you use. (Try: fvwm2 -version)
> 

In fact, I would like to have a permanent menubar in the top of the
screen (style AmigaOS or MacOSX)...

My current release: fvwm v2.4.5

___________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!? -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !
Yahoo! Mail : http://fr.mail.yahoo.com
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Alex Wallis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 21:20:19 +0930

> My current release: fvwm v2.4.5

If you install the fvwm-themes package available at
http://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net you can have an almost exact
imitation of OSX and even combine it with elements of Win98, blackbox or
many other look-a-like themes. The OSX theme has the menu bar exactly
like you describe.

Alex