Subject: FVWM: key bindings

From: jlf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 08:44:51 -0500 (EST)

hello,

i'm trying to bind a series of key combinations to allow for easy access
to xmms controls.  for some reason, this just isn't working:

Key F11  A  CM  Exec xmms --pause
Key F12  A  CM  Exec xmms --pause

i'm running fvwm 2.4.5, i can execute these commands on the shell and they
work fine.  i've tried a host of key binding combinations, but something
is just not right.  any hints?

-jesse

-- 
   "To live forever, or die in the attempt."

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 15:11:59 +0000

> is just not right.  any hints?

Ctrl-Alt-F<n> bindings are likely to be handled by X (at least XFree86).
Try Shift-Ctrl-F<n> instead:

  Key F11  A  SC  Exec xmms --pause
  Key F12  A  SC  Exec xmms --pause

Regards,
Mikhael.