Subject: FVWM: where are colours defined?

From: Victor Eijkhout <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 19:11:43 -0400

In examples I see such colours as "blue40". Where are these 
identifiers defined?

-- 
Victor Eijkhout <[email-masked]>
tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~eijkhout/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Perry Hutchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:16:48 -0700 (PDT)

> In examples I see such colours as "blue40". Where are these 

On my Red Hat 6.2 system, they're in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb.txt
The pathname might vary on different systems.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Victor Eijkhout <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 20:07:56 -0400

>The pathname might vary on different systems.

Same location on Mac OS X. Thanks.