Subject: FVWM: HideGeometryWindow

From: Jesse L Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:29:36 -0400

hello everyone..  running through the man page looking for a way to disable 
the small box detailing the geometry of the currently moving window.  the 
'HideGeometryWindow Move' option appears to be what i want, however the 
manual doesn't really describe how i might use this.  do i explicitly call 
it when doing a Move ?  is there some way i can set this as a global value?

thanks!
-jesse

-- 
   "To live forever, or die in the attempt."

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:33:54 +0000

> it when doing a Move ?  is there some way i can set this as a global value?

Put this line into your .fvwm2rc.

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Jesse L Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:48:53 -0400

mmm... i've gotten it to work.  unfortunately for me, i'm either too dumb 
to realise the obvious or perhaps i trust the man too much to tell me the 
exact behavior of things.  :-)  it seems that multiple calls to the 
HideGeometryWindow function will _totally_ overwrite any previous settings.  

thanks,
-jesse