Subject: FVWM: one other icon question

From: John Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:07:28 -0800

How can you have a different color for a label show up when you've got focus
over an icon?

Thanks

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 22:47:34 +0000

> How can you have a different color for a label show up when you've got focus

I am not sure what do you mean.

If you mean different color when the pointer enters the icon and the label
expands, it is impossible.

If you mean the color of the focused icon, it is the same as the color of
focused window decorations:

  Style * HilightFore black, HilightBack darkcyan  # focused
  Style * ForeColor   white, BackColor   navy      # unfocussed

Regards,
Mikhael.