Subject: FVWM: I want some unlabeled windows in FvwmPager

From: John H Palmieri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:50:41 -0800

I'm using fvwm 2.4.5.

I would like some of the mini windows in FvwmPager to be unlabeled; in
particular, I don't want labels on the FvwmButtons and FvwmPager
windows.  On the other hand, I want to keep labels on emacs and xterm
windows.

I was hoping that lines like this in my .fvwm2rc would help, but they
don't:

  Style "Fvwm*" NoTitle, NoIcon, NoIconTitle
  Style "FvwmButtons" StaysOnTop, NoIcon, NoTitle, NoIconTitle
  *FvwmPager: WindowLabelFormat %t

For what it's worth, I'm running FvwmPager swallowed in an FvwmButtons
window.

(Oh, and ideally, I would like to be able to have labels for balloons
for these unlabeled windows.  It seems as though this should be
possible, with BalloonStringFormat set to "%i" and WindowLabelFormat
set to "%t", or something like that.)

-- 
J. H. Palmieri
Dept of Mathematics, Box 354350    mailto:[email-masked]
University of Washington           http://www.math.washington.edu/~palmieri/
Seattle, WA 98195-4350
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:04:03 +0100

> set to "%t", or something like that.)

FvwmPager can not do that at the moment.  A patch would not be too
difficult to write though.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].