Subject: FVWM: FVWM FAQ update time

From: Tom Alsberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:10:30 +0200

Hi there...
Just a little note about the FVWM FAQ at:
http://www.fvwm.org/generated/FAQ.html
It says at the top "Last updated July 3, 2001 for official release
2.4.0.", but question 4.2 was updated for 2.5... So I suppose the
"Last updated" line should be updated...

  Regards,
  -- Tom

-- 
  Tom Alsberg - certified insane, complete illiterate.
        e-mail: <[email-masked]>
	Homepage: http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~alsbergt/
  * An idea is not responsible for the people who believe in it.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:41:35 +0200

> "Last updated" line should be updated...

We just missed that place with a date.  The FAQ is updated at
least with each stable release.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].