Subject: Re: FVWM: Click in a window raises, move marks, can I?

From: Anssi Saari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:25:47 +0200

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 09:20:49AM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
 
> This is something that xterm does:

Yes, I see now. So, my wishlist then grows from one to two items:

1. A style option to MouseFocusClickRaises to select which
   mouse buttons actually raise the window. This would be useful if one 
   wanted to scroll a window not in front with mouse wheel or paste
   something to it with button 2.

2. A style option analoguos to ClickToFocusPassesClick, so
   that a click in a window isn't always passed to the application when
   using MouseFocus or SloppyFocus. This would useful with Emacs and I
   suppose other editors, so that the point would not move when one is
   clicking on the window to just bring it to front.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].