Subject: FVWM: hilight color and dialog window bug (?) in fvwm-snap-20020329

From: "Riswick, J.G.A. van" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 02:09:43 +0100

HI

I tried fvwm-snap-20020329 and noticed some strange behaviours.

1) when a single window is present on the screen and it is unfocused
(displayed with unfocused colors) then when I hover above it with the 
mouse, the window does get the focus (eg I can type text when it is
a gnome terminal) the border stays in the same unfocused color. 

When I then click the title bar, the title bar is displayed in focused
color, and the border stays in the unfocused color. When I move the 
mouse away from the window, all is displayed in unfocused color again. 
Alternatively, when I click the border, that is displayed in focused 
color, and the titlebar stays in unfocused color.

When I switch over from another desk, and the mouse coincidentally
winds up over the window, then both title and border are correcly 
displayed in the focused colors. 

Note that this only happens when a single window is present on the
screen. When more windows are present, all is displayed correctly.

2) popup dialog windows dont have borders. (with the same setup files
in 2.4 they did have borders)

best regards

jos
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 20:28:45 +0200

> screen. When more windows are present, all is displayed correctly.

Should be fixed in the next snapshot.  If any of the symptoms
persist, please report back.

> in 2.4 they did have borders)

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].