Subject: FVWM: FvwmIconMan man page typo?

From: John Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:13:14 -0800

Hey,

On line 89, it says:

buttongeometry  size of button in pixels   100x17

However, when I specify 100x17, it is half of the default.  When I try
200, it is the same as the default.  Was this meant to be 200?
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:08:09 +0100

> 200, it is the same as the default.  Was this meant to be 200?

The man page is wrong.  ButtonGeometry doesn't have a default
value at all.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].