Subject: FVWM: shortcuts in fvwm-menu-directory generated menus

From: Denis Prost <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 08:23:37 +0100

Hi,

I'm using fvwm 2.4.3. Is there in further releases an option to tell 
fvwm-menu-directory to generate keyboard shortcuts on the menu items first 
letters, or would it be possible to add it in a future release. 

Thanks

Denis 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:43:16 +0000

> letters, or would it be possible to add it in a future release. 

To do this for any menu, not just autogenerated, add:

  MenuStyle * AutomaticHotkeys

If you like to do this only for fvwm-menu-directory (or other fvwm-menu-*
script) menus, run this script with, say, "--menu-style dirmenu" and add:

  MenuStyle dirmenu AutomaticHotkeys

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Denis Prost <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:01:41 +0100

Thanks Mikhael, it works fine !

Regards,
Denis

Le Dimanche 10 Mars 2002 20:43, vous avez écrit :
> > fvwm-menu-directory to generate keyboard shortcuts on the menu items
> > first letters, or would it be possible to add it in a future release.
>