Subject: FVWM: Multiple Icon dirs...

From: John Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 00:13:30 PST

Hi, I have a question... I installed wm-icons, and my ImagePath is set like
so:

ImagePath \
/usr/local/share/icons/wm-icons/menu:/usr/local/share/icons/wm-icons/norm

However, a lot of the icons have the exact same names, so how am I supposed
to use just the norm section of icons for regular icons and the menu
section for menu icons?  Is there a way to do that?  Like be able to
specify norm/terminal.xpm or menu/terminal.xpm?

Thanks

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:28:58 -0500

> specify norm/terminal.xpm or menu/terminal.xpm?

Exactly.

Make you imagepath /usr/local/share/icons/wm-icons

then refer to the icons as norm/terminal.xpm and menu/terminal.xpm.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214      Phone: (732) 699-5570
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].