Subject: FVWM: Style * HandleWidth bug

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 00:32:50 +0100 (CET)

I have: Style * HandleWidth 7
currently set in my config.
If I type "Style * HandleWidth 14" in FvwmTalk I get this effect:
http://www.update.uu.se/~ml/snapshot_bug.png

It seems the size of the resize handles are not correctly set. It works
if I set a new value in the config and restart.

//Marcus

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:52:31 +0100

> if I set a new value in the config and restart.

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].