Subject: FVWM: changing pointer image

From: Amos Tibaldi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 16:59:19 +0100

Hello, there.

I am a newbie in configuring X.
I would like to change the image of the pointer when it is off of windows.
How can I obtain this result?

Am I obliged to give a mask to the system in order to specify the position
of the hot spot or not? What are the conventions regarding the position of
it in terms of image coordinates?

Thanks.
-- 
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Amos Tibaldi
|  Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione                             
|  Parco Area delle Scienze 181/a                     FAX: +39(0521)905723  
|  I-43100  Parma                                     Tel: +39(0522)975302
|  ITALY                                                                    
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Mailing address: Parco Area delle Scienze 181/a                             
| E-mail addresses: [email-masked]     [email-masked]            
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].