Subject: FVWM: Highlighting

From: "Haggard, Michael P" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:11:36 -0700

How do I set the mouse button so that a double click will highlight the
entire name, including periods.

Thanks
Mike
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:01:23 -0500

> entire name, including periods.

Your question doesn't have anything to do with FVWM.

Each application determines how selections work.

If you are using Xterm, look up "charclass" in the man page.

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].