Subject: FVWM: Please confirm your request to subscribe to SuperHouses

From: Yahoo! Groups <confirm-s2-6iIKLNp4nPmyO=7WpfPsYBxU8x4-fvwm=[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Feb 2002 09:06:56 -0000

Hello,

We have received your request to join the SuperHouses group
at Yahoo! Groups, home to free, easy-to-use email groups.  To become a
member of the SuperHouses group, please confirm your
request by replying to this message.

If you did not request, or do not want, a membership in the SuperHouses 
group, please accept our apologies and ignore this message.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

P.S.  If you would like to learn more about the SuperHouses group,
please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SuperHouses 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].