Subject: Re: FVWM: Weird fvwm crash bug

From: Nix <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 Feb 2002 08:54:04 +0000

On Tue, 06 Nov 2001, Dan Espen uttered the following:
[hanging X server upon switching VCs]
> I don't see how FVWM can be to blame.

and it isn't; upgrading to XFree86-4.2.0 fixed it.

Not sure what the change *was* that fixed it yet, there are a good few
VT switching and MGA fixes, but none that touched both at once.

So FVWM is blameless :) and the other people here can use my machine
while I'm out of the house again.

-- 
`However, if you want to detect whether (say, 1 in 1000) cars are being
 abducted by bunnies along their route, you've got a whole new problem.'
                              - Scott James Remnant on network problems
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].