Subject: FVWM: Maximize behaviour

From: Rick Koole <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:00:51 +0100 (CET)

The manual page for fvwm2 (2.4.5) says I can override the default toggling
behaviour of the Maximize function by using "Maximize True", however
adding "True" does not work for e.g. "Maximize 0 True 100". Is this not
supposed to work, or is the manual correct in not noting that this only
for the Maximize function used without further arguments?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:13:52 +0000

> for the Maximize function used without further arguments?

The Maximize usage line in the man page is screwed in 2.4.5.
It is corrected in 2.5.x and will be in 2.4.6:

  Maximize [flags] [bool] [horizontal[p]] [vertical[p]]

  Maximize True 0 100

Regards,
Mikhael.