Subject: RE: FVWM: Mouse buttons

From: "Ripalda-Marin, Miguel-Angel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:30:14 +0100

Thank you very much, Dominik...

Best regards,

Miguel Ángel
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Ripalda-Marin, Miguel-Angel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:18:43 +0100

Hi,

but, as far as I can know... I think that the conf that you propose configs
the mouse for a left-handed person... what I would like is both right and
left buttons to behave as if they were the right button... but, when I try
to use:
xmodmap -e "pointer=1 2 1"

it doesn't work... is there anything that I'm doing wrong?

Regards,

Miguel Ángel Ripalda Marín