Subject: FVWM: Help on FvwmTile

From: Amos Tibaldi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:29:17 +0100

Please help me:

Man page says

   FvwmTile  is  best  invoked  from a menu, popup or button.
       There are a number of command line options  which  can  be
       used to constrain the layering, these are described below.
       As an example case, one could call FvwmTile with the  fol-
       lowing arguments:             FvwmTile -h 10 10 90 90

but I don't know if this I've used

*FvwmButtons(Title(Side,Left) Tile, Icon jx.xpm, Action FvwmTile -h 10 10 90
90)

is the right syntax.
Thanks,
-- 
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Amos Tibaldi
|  Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione                             
|  Parco Area delle Scienze 181/a                     FAX: +39(0521)905723  
|  I-43100  Parma                                     Tel: +39(0522)975302
|  ITALY                                                                    
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Mailing address: Parco Area delle Scienze 181/a                             
| E-mail addresses: [email-masked]     [email-masked]            
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 04:23:34 +0100 (CET)

> *FvwmButtons(Title(Side,Left) Tile, Icon jx.xpm, Action FvwmTile -h 10 10 90

*FvwmButtons(Title(Side,Left) Tile, Icon jx.xpm, Action Module FvwmTile -h
10 10 90 90)

should do it, assuming those paramerters does what you want.

//Marcus