Subject: FVWM: window placement

From: Neil Zanella <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:06:47 -0330 (NST)

Hello,

I am running fvwm2 version 2.4.4 and find that the window placement
algorithm is overriding the position which the Java application I am
running is specifying. Is it possible to configure fvwm2 so that
position specified by applications is honored when specified?

Thanks,

Neil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:46:01 +0000

> position specified by applications is honored when specified?

  Style my-java-app UsePPosition

Also try UseUSPosition if this does not work. There are several related
style options documented in the man page, and even more in the pre-2.5.0.

Regards,
Mikhael.