Subject: FVWM: Bug???

From: Adam Courchesne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:39:01 -0500

I'm running a virtual desktop with 9 screens. I have edge scrolling
completely turned off, and the cursor still moves off the 'east' side of
my screen. No scroling occurs, but the cursor disapears and the window
that has focus loses it until the cursor enters the screen again.  It
appears to only happen off the 'east' (right) side of my screen.  When
the cursor hits the top, bottom, or left side it stops and doesn't leave
the screen.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks,
-Adam Courchesne

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:51:14 -0500

> Is this a bug or am I missing something?

What release are you using?

Which X server are you using?

What commands did you use to turn off scrolling?

Did you do:

EdgeThickness 0

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].