Subject: FVWM: MiniScroll and SingleClic

From: "Pier Paolo Glave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:28:42 +0100

Hi all,

I have a little problem with FvwmScript's "MiniScroll" objects (for
example, the ones used to change Hours and Minutes in FvwmScript-Date
example.)

The problem is that it is quite difficult to make a mouse click short
enough to change the object's value by 1 unit only.
With some kinds of mouses this is even impossible, and the shortest
click makes the value increase/decrease at least by 2 units.

Is there a way to configure the repetition rate or mouse sensitivity
for this purpose?

Thank you for any help!

--
Pier

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 11:46:37 +0000

> Is there a way to configure the repetition rate or mouse sensitivity

No, this is not configurable, indeed there is a duplication when you use a
mouse. I will commit a fix in a few minutes.

But in the latest versions (check out 2.4.4) you may also use a keyboard
arrows to change the value in +1/-1. Pressing Tab or Shift-Tab circulates
through widgets.

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: "Pier Paolo Glave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:27:15 +0100

> mouse. I will commit a fix in a few minutes.

Thank you for your interest!

> arrows to change the value in +1/-1. Pressing Tab or Shift-Tab circulates

OK, I've tried it and it works.
Anyway, using a mouse is important for my application.

Regards,
Pier