Subject: FVWM: how to upgrade fvwm 2.0.x to 2.4.4

From: Srivathsa Rao U <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 11:04:28 +0530

hello,

    I have downloaded the fvwm 2.4.4 . Now im using 2.0.43 , how to
upgrade this to 2.4.4 . I need to install it or any other way to upgrade
?

thanx & rgds
srivathsa

--
=======================================================================
Srivathsa Rao U,                      Email: [email-masked]
Inetnet Infrastructure Business Unit,      : [email-masked]
Texas Instruments (India) Ltd         Phone: +91-80-5099239
=======================================================================

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 08:23:44 -0500

Srivathsa Rao U <[email-masked]> writes:
> upgrade this to 2.4.4 . I need to install it or any other way to upgrade?

After you install 2.4.4, you will find it contains 2 conversion
scripts, fvwmrc_convert and fvwm24_convert.  These 2 scripts
will change your .fvwm2rc file so that it works with 2.4.4.

Read the man page for both scripts.

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].