Subject: FVWM: Trying Again

From: David <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:57:58 GMT

Hello,

I strongly appreciate and admire the fvwm window manager and the
many volunteers who have spent a lot of their spare time working
on this product. I never meant to suggest otherwise, and withdraw
any contrary inference in my prior email.

I removed the .fvwm2rc file and after doing so got the behavior
I wanted.

Thanks to everyone and especially Mr. Vogt for their patience.

David

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:00:56 +0100

> I removed the .fvwm2rc file and after doing so got the behavior

Glad it now works for you.

> Thanks to everyone and especially Mr. Vogt for their patience.

Simply "Dominik" is enough ;-)  We're one big family here.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].