Subject: FVWM: request for reciprocal links

From: "Anne Roberts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 13:29:34 -0500

1/18/027
Subject: Reciprocal Link Request

Dear webmaster:

I am inquiring about your  website. I manage a web site that attracts
visitors who may be interested in your site as well. I am interested in
having my web page linked from yours with a small description of what my
page is about.

I have a website called patriotic-jewelry.com . It has six different lapel
pins all with a patriotic theme. All of the pins are 14k or 10k solid gold
and are sold at a very reasonable price. It can be seen at:
http://www.patriotic-jewelry.com

To promote increased traffic, I propose that we exchange links.  If you
are interested, please reply to this e-mail.  (Complete the exchange
information provided below as appropriate.)

My Web Site Title: God Bless America!
Its Internet Address: http://www.patriotic-jewelry.com
Description of the Site: Quality 14k or 10k gold patriotic lapel pins.
American Flag, American Shield of Honor, America, USA, God Bless America,
One Nation Under God.
Where I will put your link: http://www.patriotic-jewelry.com/links.html

Your Site's Title  (please complete):
Your Site's Address (please complete):
Description of Your Site (please complete):
Category suggestion (please complete):
Where my link will go (please complete):
Also please include a few keywords because I may add search capabilities
in the future.

Thank you for your time and help.
Anne Roberts
Patriotic-Jewelry.com
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].