Subject: FVWM: Mouse modifiers not working

From: "Brian Schroeder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:23:12 +1030

In my config file I have the following:

Mouse 0 2       N       Maximize-Func
Mouse 0 2       C       Maximize 100 0
Mouse 0 2       S       Maximize 75 75
Mouse 0 2       M       Maximize 0 100

This worked perfectly in earlier versions of FVWM-2, giving me
different maximizations for different modifiers.  However, on all
editions of FVWM 2.4, this fails completely.  The only way to get
my maximize button to work is to use

Mouse 0 2       A       Maximize-Func

I recently upgraded from 2.4.3 to 2.4.4 in the hope that that would
fix it - without luck.

Is this a known bug, or have I failed to read the upgrade notes
properly at some stage?  How can I get it working again?

Brian.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 01:58:19 +0100

> properly at some stage?  How can I get it working again?

Probably one of the locking modifiers is pressed (num-lock,
caps-lock, scroll-lock, etc.).  I don't see how this could be
caused by upgrading to 2.4.x.  Did your X setup change?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].