Subject: FVWM: Titlebar screen shots needed

From: Glen Lee Edwards <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 23:46:25 -0600

If any of you have unique designes for your titlebars that you would like to
share, please email me a screenshot[s] using the following guidelines.  I will
place your screenshot[s] on my personal fvwm page:

1) Titlebars only, NOT the whole window.  So either send me the shaded window,
or edit it down so only the titlebar portion shows.

2) It must be less than 750p in width.

3) If you wish recognition, include your name.  If you wish me to publish your
email address say so.  Otherwise I won't.

4) Include a brief description. (optional)

5) If you wish to see an example visit

http://members.fcwm.org/glen/fvwm/

and scroll down toward the bottom of the page.  Or view this:

http://members.fcwm.org/glen/fvwm/fvwm9.jpg

6) Bear in mind, I'm looking for unique examples, so please don't send me
duplicates of what is already there.

7) I reserve the right to decide what goes on my site.

Glen

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].