Subject: FVWM: Keybinding

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 14:20:03 +0100 (CET)

I have the following to take screenshots:

Key Print	A	N	Exec import -window root screenshot-`date+%y%m%d-%H:%M:%S`.png

It seems to work everywhere, except when menus are opened. Is this
supposed to be the case? Does menus override all keys?

//Marcus

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 08:32:18 -0500

> supposed to be the case? Does menus override all keys?

Yes, menus grab the keyboard.
To get a screenshot including menus, I use xv grab with a delay.

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].