Subject: FVWM: xmms and fvwm (2)

From: "Pier Paolo Glave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:16:31 +0100

Hi,

I have a problem similar to the one already signalled by Jerome Breviere
some days ago, that is:

I'm trying to launch xmms from fvwm with a fixed position on the screen.
This is done by an appropriate setting into the xmms config file.
It is perfectly OK when I launch xmms from an xterm shell.
When, instead, I launch xmms from an fvwm menu, the xmms windows are placed
randomly onto the screen, disregarding the xmms config settings.

Do you have any hints?

Thanks

--
Pier

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].