Subject: FVWM: Re: your mail

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 01:06:31 +0100 (CET)

This is regarding to mouse bindings.

I have this in my .fvwm2rc

Mouse 0	1    	A      	Menu Window-Ops2 Close

To open the window menu on click and closing the window on double
click. This is the way it should be.
But I was going to assign double clicking the title bar to maximize so i
altered that line to this:

Mouse 1	T	A	Move-or-Raise	Maximize

But double clicking the title bar still lowers the window (guess this is
builtin)

Then I checked the man page, it says this about the 'Mouse' command:

Mouse Button Context Modifiers Function

and: Function is one of fvwm's built-in functions.

there is no reference to being able to supply an extra function for double
clicking, it seems this works, or is closing the window when double
clicking title button 1 builtin also?
And it is possible to assign functions defined in the config file aswell,
isn't it?

//Marcus

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 10:03:59 +0100

> And it is possible to assign functions defined in the config file aswell,

Move-Or-Raise is not a built in function but a complex function
defined elsewhere.  It may look like this:

  AddToFunc Move-Or-Raise
  + M Move
  + C Raise

Just add

  + D Maximize

and it will work.  The double click action only works with menus.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].