Subject: RE: FVWM: Screen shot submission

From: "Riswick, J.G.A. van" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:05:11 +0100

HI

Yes, the script parses a dp file, and then writes the files.
Unfortunately, the color changes don't take effect until the
applications have been restarted.. 

best regards

jos

-----Original Message-----

Did you use the *.dp palette format (from CDE)?
And does your perl script create .Xresources and .gtkrc when you select
a
palette?
I'm doing something similar on my setup (though mine isn't finished
yet..)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].