Subject: FVWM: Actual trade results now available

From: "Robbins Trading Company" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 18:03:10 -0800

Dear Trader,             

           The phrase ?due to popular demand? is often overused, but in
this case it?s never been more accurate.  I?m please to announce that
actual performance data is now available at
www.robbinstrading.com/system/futures
<http://www.robbinstrading.com/system/futures>  for selected System
Assist? automated futures trading programs.            

           This innovation gives traders the information they need to
make the most informed decisions possible on our popular System Assist?
accounts.  Traders can now monitor the performance of selected systems
on a daily basis to effectively evaluate program alternatives.  Call a
Robbins Account Executives today at 
1-800-453-4444 to discuss which of our varied programs may fit your
personal objectives.  We?ve been matching traders with appropriate
automated systems for 15 years.

                    Sincerely,                    
      Joel Robbins
President

Trading futures and options on futures is not suitable for everyone.
There is a substantial risk of loss in trading futures and options on
futures.  Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future
results.
  
If you would like to be removed from this list, please click on the
following link or reply to this message with remove in the subject.
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove>