Subject: FVWM: info

From: "Murphy, Joseph W." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:53:13 -0500

Greetings,

I have gone through the archives, but cant seem to find a reference to my
problem.  I have installed fvwm2 package on solaris 8 along with xpm. 

fvwm2 shows up in the login menu under session, but each time you try and
use it the system loads openwindows.  If anyone has any ideas on what to
look for, or can point me towards more documentation it would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Joe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:59:45 -0500

> look for, or can point me towards more documentation it would be

Look in the FAQ at question 2.2.

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].