Subject: FVWM: window or anything, which accept keystrokes

From: KONTRA Gergely <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:03:29 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

I find useful binding keys to the root window. However, sometimes I
maximize windows.

I'm thinking on a little icon, or maybe the TaskBar, (which is
ALWAYS on top of course) which can accept
keystrokes, and act as my root window. Eg. when I move the mouse over
it, and press x, it fires up an xterm for me.
Can this be done in fvwm?

thx in advance

+-[Kontra Gergely @ Budapest University of Technology and Economics]-+
| Email: CHANGED! [email-masked] [email-masked] (old)    |
| URL:   turul.eet.bme.hu/~kgergely    Mobile: (+36 20) 356 9656     |
+-------"Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy poroltoval kellene jarnom!"------+
.
Magyar php mirror es magyar php dokumentacio: http://hu.php.net

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].