Subject: FVWM: fvwm2 and Xinerama question.

From: johannes karlsmyr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:05:45 +0100

Q1: I'm running fvwm2 with Xinerama on 5 screens. I have a small FvwmButtons
Panel in the top left corner with my most often used applications, how do i
make that FvwmButtons to appear in the top left corner on all screens?

Q2: And i am also wondering how i specify that for example a program named
nssv only starts at screen5 +0+0?

Q3: If i want to maximize a window on screen1 to all screens. Maximize, only
maximizes to the current screen.

Thnx.

/* johannes */
-- 

..................
..................
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].