Subject: FVWM: circulate using Next (CurrentPage)

From: jos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 10:31:05 +0200

HI

When I use the following binding

Key j A M Next (CurrentPage) Focus

and press alt-j several times, the circulating
stops and I have to use a different key mapped
to 'Prev' to cycle back in the list of windows.
Is it possible to let 'Next' go to the begin of 
the list of windows when it reaches the end?
(btw I use fvwm2.4.0)

best regards

jos
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 07:39:01 -0400

> the list of windows when it reaches the end?

Circulation stops because you hit a window that won't accept
focus.  The best solution is to upgrade to a release after 2.4.1
and do this:

 Key j A M Next (AcceptsFocus CurrentPage) Focus

If you don't want to upgrade, try:

 Key j A M Next (CurrentPage !Iconic) Focus

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].