Subject: FVWM: Screen shot

From: Glen Lee Edwards <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:40:16 -0500 (CDT)

I have another screen shot you can look at if you wish:

http://members.fcwm.org/glen/fvwm/fvwm7.jpg

My .fvwm2rc configuration file is there also:

http://members.fcwm.org/glen/fvwm/fvwm2rc

This setup uses a different decor for Xemacs than for the other windows.  Both
the active and inactive window have their own distinct colors.  The TitleBar on
all 3 windows has a cylindrical look.  This is accomplished using the vgradient
option.

The TitleBar buttons use vectors to create the images.  Six I downloaded from the
Fvwm home site, four I created myself.

I make no guarantees that the .fvwm2rc configuration file is without errors.  I
know it can be improved on.  It works, so I'm happy!

Glen

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].