Subject: Re: FVWM: How about voting for FVWM!

From: Glen Lee Edwards <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:53:49 -0500 (CDT)

> Well, count me in as someone who's trying to help out with fvwm :-) I've
 > created a patch to make titlebars more themable, but right now it's heavily in
 > development and I've only been posting it on fvwm-workers. For a preview of
 > its abilities, check out the screenshots at http://www.igs.net/~tril/fvwm/.
 > 
 > I think one of the problems with fvwm is that it is vastly underrated.

Nice look.  I'll use it when it becomes available if it includes all the current
Title Bar features - multiple configurable buttons, color/theme customizable,
etc. 

Glen

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Erik Steffl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:50:25 -0700

> Title Bar features - multiple configurable buttons, color/theme customizable,

  btw is it just title bar or the borders as well? does it support
transparency/shape?

  looks quite good...

	erik

---

From: Suzanne Britton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:44:56 -0400

Erik Steffl wrote:

>   btw is it just title bar or the borders as well?

Just title bars right now.

> does it support transparency/shape?

If you mean transparency through to the root background and
non-rectilinear borders, no. That'll take a little more FVWM programming
expertise than I currently have :-)

Suzanne

-- 
[email-masked] - http://www.igs.net/~tril/
"The only time we should hear anyone asking if something is 'ready for the
Enterprise' is if we are listening into Jim & Scotty discussing the merits of
a new Warp drive."                     -- Seen on LinuxToday.com
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].