Subject: FVWM: Case sensitivity

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 16:42:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I noted the "Key" command became case sensitive when I moved from 2.4.0 to
2.4.2

I had: Key R	A	M	Popup RootMenu

This stopped working
Instead: Key r	A	M	Popup RootMenu
made it work again as expected.
This could possibly be a problem for some users (I'm thinking about point
0 in the FAQ: "My keyboard/mouse stopped working")
Just a thought.

//Marcus

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:15:52 +0200

> 0 in the FAQ: "My keyboard/mouse stopped working")

This is fixed in the next release (although case insensitivity was
a bug in the first place it's hard to explain that to the users).

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].