Subject: FVWM: xfm crashes fvwm

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 14:47:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I installed version 1.4.3 of xfm on a x86 Redhat 7.1 system using this
rpm: http://www.musikwissenschaft.uni-mainz.de/~ag/xfm/xfm-1.4.3-1.i386.rpm

When starting xfm, fvwm2 crashes. Should I recompile fvwm2 with -g  and
reproduce this (it always happens) and send in the core file and a stack
trace? Or is this a known problem?

//Marcus

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 22:37:43 +0000

> trace? Or is this a known problem?

No, this is not known. I just installed this package and can't reproduce
any problem with xfm and fvwm from cvs. If you have a stripped executable
with no debug info, please recompile it and send the stack trace to
[email-masked].

Regards,
Mikhael.