Subject: FVWM: Tear-off menus

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 00:12:01 +0200 (CEST)

Is it possible to make "tear-off" menus as in mwm?
So that you can open a menu in a way so that it stays open even after
having selected an item...

//Marcus

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 11:13:54 +0200

> having selected an item...

This feature is planned but not implemented yet.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].