Subject: FVWM: some help on window shading in 2.4

From: Michael Perry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 19:42:22 -0700

I just returned to using fvwm after some absence and have been spending
a bit of time looking at the change logs for 2.4 and see a new windows
shading approach from the email announcing the new release.  I don't
quite understand how this is used in my .fvwm2rc.  I have a redhat
system that I use the fvwm-themes on from the sourceforge.net site and
it works.  

I would like to roll a window up to its titlebar but I also saw no
responses when I searched the fvwm mailing list archives.

I believe I went through the FAQ but I don't see a mention of it.  I am
using the most recent debian unstable package and a somewhat hacked
.fvwm2rc file.

Thanks for any help you can provide including pointing me to a sample
.fvwm2rc file from which I could lift the required commands to lift a
window up to its titlebar.

-- 
Michael Perry | "Do or do not; there is no try" Master Yoda
[email-masked] | http://www.lnxpowered.org 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Suzanne Britton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 23:03:03 -0400

> window up to its titlebar.

Here's what I use so that double-clicking the titlebar shades the window:

Mouse 1 T N Function TitlebarLeftClick

AddToFunc TitlebarLeftClick
   + I Raise
   + M Move
   + D WindowShade

Suzanne

-- 
[email-masked] - http://www.igs.net/~tril/
"I'm aware of that, sweetheart. It's just that when I wake up to a hissing
goat skull on my nightstand, and it hops off and runs across the floor on
spider legs, I sleep a lot better knowing where it ran off to."
                                                          - Ted (Red Meat)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].