Subject: FVWM: Red Hat rpm for 7.0-i386 available for testing

From: Glen Lee Edwards <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:53:50 -0500 (CDT)

I just built an rpm on a Red Hat 7.0 i586 machine.  I'd appreciate it if
some/any of you would be willing to test it out to see if it installs for you.
It installed fine on my machine, but I'd appreciate some feedback.  You can find
the rpm and source rpm at:

http://members.fcwm.org/glen/fvwm/

http://members.fcwm.org/glen/fvwm/fvwm-2.4.3-1.rh7.i386.rpm
http://members.fcwm.org/glen/fvwm/fvwm-2.4.3-1.rh7.src.rpm

Thanks,

Glen

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Tenebrae <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:41:26 -0700 (PDT)

> some/any of you would be willing to test it out to see if it installs for you.

And my lame attempt at making ones for RedHat 6.2 can be found here:

http://www.niceboots.com/~tenebrae/fvwm/

http://www.niceboots.com/~tenebrae/fvwm/fvwm-2.4.3-1.i386.rpm
http://www.niceboots.com/~tenebrae/fvwm/fvwm-2.4.3-1.src.rpm

I would also appreciate feedback.
Thanks.
								-Tenebrae.