Subject: FVWM: deiconify on beep

From: Iulian Tocu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 12:00:59 +0200

Hi,

How can I get my rxvt ( I would like not to use xterm )
deiconified when it beeps ( let's say i have a echo -e '\a'
form time to time ) ?

I think it's possible with FvwmEvent, but I didn't understand
how, from the man page.

extra info:
Slackware 8.0 Linux 2.2.19 #93 Thu Jun 21 01:09:03 PDT 2001 i686 unknown
Fvwm Version 2.2.5
FvwmEvent added in the initialisation section of my fvwm.rc

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 08:48:23 -0400

> I think it's possible with FvwmEvent, but I didn't understand

This doesn't have anything to do with fvwm.

Add this to your rxvt X resources:

XTerm.mapAlert: true

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].