Subject: FVWM: Incorrect cfg line: variant+

From: "Nikolaj G." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 07:15:56 +0000

Hi
Get this dialog box (red background) everytime I try to change a theme.
I was looking in themes-rc and fvwm2rc... could it be that I - by
mistake - left some strange characters (or something) in those files
(couldn't find any though). I had the same problem yesterday, and
managed somehow to change a theme after a time. Any help? Tried to
reinstall themes, without any change (make clean, make install + config
--site --install ... extra.gz.tar (you know the rest). Ok. Thanks.
/nikolaj
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 08:36:43 +0200

> --site --install ... extra.gz.tar (you know the rest). Ok. Thanks.

I suggest the following:
1. "Reset all to the default" (via Theme Management -> Refresh and Reload)
2. Then do not play to much with TM -> multichoice -> fonts

Maybe a better place to discuss these fvwm-themes problems
is either [email-masked] for bugs
and reports and [email-masked] 
for "users questions" (see http://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net/)

Olivier, Regards