Subject: FVWM: Psychology of the Future

From: Psychology Network <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, Sep 26 2001 5:47:43 PM EST

Our system is unique - for the first time, we have combined the power of 
the Internet with the ease of the telephone to enable immediate access to 
a psychologist.

How does it work? Using our revolutionary new technology, you can reach 
our doctors by clicking on this link: 
http://dev.pnonline.com/EMReturn.asp?EGUID=1EE5CB71-3176-4546-A502-7F43E21C4B77&ELinkID=191. 
Simply enter your callback phone number and credit card info and you will 
receive an immediate callback from one of our doctors!  Or, just pick up 
the phone and call 1-877 DR TALKS (1-877 378-2557)!

Get expert advice on such problems as :

parenting

relationships

stress

sexuality

more.....

Our service is convenient - we are available 24/7/365.

*Promotional Special: A  cruise for two to the Caribbean will be awarded to 
one registered client. The winner will be contacted via email. Check our 
Website for details. 

If you would no longer like to be a part of our mailing list, please accept 
our apologies in advance for this email. To be removed, just click this link: 
http://dev.pnonline.com/unsubscribe.asp?EGUID=1EE5CB71-3176-4546-A502-7F43E21C4B77&ELinkID=192.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Denis Perelyubskiy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:04:03 -0700

>the Internet with the ease of the telephone to enable immediate access to 
 [...]

which menu can i access this from? hm. did not get that from
a man page.

i mean, if it is on FVWM mailing list, it must be on topic,
right? :-)

denis

-- 
// mailto: Denis Perelyubskiy <[email-masked]>
// icq   : 12359698
// PGP   : http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~denisp/files/pgp.asc
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Thomas Adam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:49:31 +0100 (BST)

--- Denis Perelyubskiy <[email-masked]> wrote: > 
* Psychology Network <[email-masked]>
> [26-Sep-01 15:18 -0700]:

I think the best place to access this from would be
the /dev/null area :-)

> i mean, if it is on FVWM mailing list, it must be on

Is the manual page not "man FvwmIdioticSpamMail" ???

Regards,

Thomas Adam

> // PGP   :
> http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~denisp/files/pgp.asc
> --

=====
Thomas Adam

"The Linux Weekend Mechanic" -- www.linuxgazette.com

____________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.co.uk address at http://mail.yahoo.co.uk
or your free @yahoo.ie address at http://mail.yahoo.ie
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dirk Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:03:12 +0000

> i mean, if it is on FVWM mailing list, it must be on topic,

I thought the thread was about broad philosophical topics like designing
the human/machine interface, which I assume *would* be on topic here....

-- 
"I have a dragon and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Dirk Wright