Subject: FVWM: localisation

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:03:32 +0200 (CEST)

One thing that would be nice would be if there was a set of standard
strings (like close, destroy etc.) that would automatically translated to
whatever language is set by LANG variable.
This way you could create a standard fvwm2rc that would still allow users
to see window operations etc. in their native language. 

//Marcus

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Erik Steffl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 13:03:30 -0700

are you talking about keywords in fvwm config file or menu item or?

	erik

---

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 22:19:41 +0200 (CEST)

>   are you talking about keywords in fvwm config file or menu item or?
I was thinking of menu items. Like if you would specify locale(open) in
the config file it would say "Open" in English, "Öppna" in swedish and so
on (in the menu)...
 
//Marcus