Subject: FVWM: Photograph of developers

From: Thomas Adam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 14:06:05 +0100 (BST)

Hello List,

It suddenly occured to me, while i was looking at your
homepage, that the site does not include a picture of
the "Fvwm-Workers: i.e. Dominik Vogt, Dan Espen, etc".

You have pictures of your cats (<grin>), why not have
one of each of you??

Just out of interest, how many of you (from the
workers team), have actually met, face to face???

--Thomas Adam

=====
Thomas Adam

"The Linux Weekend Mechanic" -- www.linuxgazette.com

____________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.co.uk address at http://mail.yahoo.co.uk
or your free @yahoo.ie address at http://mail.yahoo.ie
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].