Subject: FVWM: Key Space A M: why does this not work ?

From: Johannes Zellner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 21:46:49 +0200

Hi,

see $Subject. I tried to map

    Key Space A M Current (!Maximized CurrentPage) Popup Window

but it doesn't work. If I use another key (e.g. Insert) it works,
so it must be related the the spacebar.

Any hints ?

-- 
   Johannes
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:05:48 -0400

> so it must be related the the spacebar.

Key space A M Current (!Maximized CurrentPage) Popup Window
    ^

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].