Subject: FVWM: FvwmScript: Messages

From: Andre Bonhote <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:10:37 +0200

Hi Guys!

I am currently writing a small neat FvwmScript which offers a dialog to
open an URL. It works fine til now, but I want MORE! *g*

It has three widgeds: A TextField and two PushButtons (OpenURL and
Cancel). Now, as I prefer using my Keyboard, I would like to open my URL
without pressing the OpenURL button, but by hitting the Enter key.

In the manpage, I found 'SendSignal' which I would like to use to simply
send 'SingleClic' to my PushButton. But HOW do I get the Enter key
signal? Unfortunately, there's no description of the signals at all in
the Manpage.

Thank you for a hint.

CU

Andre
-- 
A 250 pound woman's gems!
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].