Subject: FVWM: flipping through window list like in M$ Windows

From: Johannes Zellner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 22:59:26 +0200

Hi,

what do I have to configure to flip through the window list
(or even better Icons like in M$ Windows) by pressing
<Alt-Tab> repeatedly. When <alt> is released the window
where the cursor is on should be chosen. Just like in
M$ Win. The Window list should preferably be placed
in the center of the screen.

-- 
   Johannes
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andrew Agno <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:29:16 -0700 (PDT)

> in the center of the screen.

I think it's a default setting, isn't it?  I know that it just works
for me, and I've never explicitly set an Alt-Tab keybinding.  It just
goes through the Window list, which shows the title bar of the
windows.

Andrew.

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 17:44:39 -0400

> in the center of the screen.

Install the current stable release, 2.4.0.

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].