Subject: FVWM: fvwm-themes 0.5.0 is out

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 20:57:45 +0000

FVWM Themes is the configuration framework for FVWM that enables users to
choose from multiple configurations created by others or create their own.
The project is aimed to serve novice FVWM users as well as experts.

The new version is based on the stable fvwm-2.4.0. It is available from:

  http://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net/

Changes from the 0.4.2 version:

  * The package is now divided to fvwm-themes-base and fvwm-themes-extra.
  * Theme names are now shown in mixed case (Default, CDE).
  * New themes: BrushedMetal, nanoGUI, Mech, Unsafe.
  * New titlebar button order selector, see buttons in multichoice theme.
  * The component list is rearanged, one component renamed, three added.
  * New component fonts@ may be used to change fonts globally.
  * Added support for several euro-asian charsets.
  * Components or variants not supported by the user's system are hidden.
  * Improvements in several themes, including Default and OSX.

The base package includes the framework and 8 main themes. All additional
themes (currently 8) are moved to the extra package, it is planed to grow.
The base package may be installed by the usual ./configure and make.
The extra set of themes is optional, README explains how to install it.

The theme screenshots on the web page are updated and a new page for
Window Decorations, that currently includes 26 screenshots, is created:

  http://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net/windowdecors/

Enjoy. :)

Regards,
Mikhael.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].