Subject: FVWM: Windows with MinOverlapPlacement style are overlapped by TaskBar

From: Andriy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:38:38 -0400

Hello everybody,

   description of MinOverlapPlacement style says that this style tries 
very hard to avoid overlapping icons and windows on higher levels.

I have a problem - when I create new Mozilla window it is placed so that 
it is overlapped by FvwmTaskBar. I assigned MinOverlapPlacement to 
mozilla style:

Style mozilla-bin MinOverlapPlacement

but the behaviour of Mozilla windows was not changed.
I also tried to explicitely assign window position:

Style mozilla-bin MinOverlapPlacement

New windows are created in the same cascading style.

Please, give me a hint in which direction to move. Do I miss something 
simple?

Thank you in advance,
Andriy Palamarchuk

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Andriy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:55:28 -0400

> but the behaviour of Mozilla windows was not changed.

It seems to work now - the task bar does not overlap the window.

Thanks,
Andriy