Subject: FVWM: KIDdisk! Child ID & Safety Software

From: "KIDdisk.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:29:39 -0500 (CDT)

Introducing...KIDdisk

New Child ID and Safety Software Program!

This new software program allows students to create their own ID profile including pictures, description, health information, emergency contacts, and other vital information.

All parents are concerned about the safety of their children. Unfortunately, many parents have not taken the time to organize this important information. The KIDdisk software provides an easy way to organize and store this important information on computer disk.
Software Features:

Imports Digital Pictures

Creates/Prints Child ID Cards

Creates/Prints Missing Child Report

Child Safety Guide & Quiz

In the event of an emergency, posters can be updated, printed and distributed locally. A key feature of the software is SECURITY. The child's personal information is secure and remains in the possession of the parents until needed.

The software is designed to import pictures from Kodak's Picture Disk, Picture CD and Photonet On-line. A digital camera or scanner can also be used to capture digital pictures.

Technology Project: The KIDdisk software is great technology project for schools. Students can learn about, digital cameras, scanner and information technology while creating their own personalized KIDdisk.

PTO Fund Raiser: The software is an excellent PTA fund raiser.

Corporate Sponsorship: Your Business Partner can sponsor a KIDdisk event at your school.

The KIDdisk software is now available to schools and non-profit organizations through an Unlimited Use Site License. This means that you can download an unlimited number of copies during the license period.

Downloadable software saves time and money by eliminating the needs to duplicate, package and handle software in a box. Through this licensing arrangement, you have no inventory to handle. When you purchase the Download License, we issue you a password to the KIDdisk Download Center. You simply download copies when needed.

You have no product to support. If the product is defective, we will promptly replace it. To replace the software, you submit an e-mail request. Our Auto-Responder receives the e-mail and automatically sends a new copy of the software.

Order Today!

The Educational Site License is only $395 per site.

Evaluation copy is only $19.95.

To order, visit our web site at http://www.kiddisk.com.