Subject: FVWM: FAQ question 0.1

From: Jacek Kopecky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 16:37:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hi, I just read the FAQ for my favourite 8-) virtual window
manager and it seems the big question 0.1 is actually answered by
the answer to 5.5. Maybe the answer to 5.5 should be moved to the
answer to 0.1.

Anyway, just a suggestion... 8-)

                            Jacek Kopecky

                            Idoox
                            http://www.idoox.com/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jacek Kopecky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:57:05 +0200 (CEST)

Oh, sorry, now I see it's already mentioned in the text.
I apologize for bothering you. Twice. 8-)

                            Jacek Kopecky

                            Idoox
                            http://www.idoox.com/