Subject: FVWM: Mime-Version: 1.0

From: test<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 02:33:17 +0900

당신의 인생을 바꿀 절호의 기회 입니다...

이제껏 격어왔던 수많은 마케팅들의 장점만을 보안하여 태어 낫습니다...

http://superjjang.wo.to/로 방문하시면 모든내용이 나와 있습니다.

주저하지 마시고 오셔서 확인하시기 바랍니다...

단언코 그냥 지나치시면 분명히 기필코 후회하시게 될겁니다...

본격적인 시작은 7월 15일 부터입니다...  7월 15일 부터 폭발적으로 늘어납니다...

PRE-LAUNCHING WORLDWIDE JULY 15ST

We are attempting to verify your email address we have on file as networker

CHECK OUT THE HOTTEST INTERNATIONAL DEBIT/VISA CARD EVER JUST
PRE LAUNCHED --- AND THE GLOBAL TEAM

http://onecard_express.wo.to/

Over 1000 pre enrolled members in over 30 countries ... our first 5 days!!!
EVERYBODY SPONSORS AND MAKES $$$ WITH THE GLOBAL TEAM!!!
This will "EAT UP ANY OTHER DEBIT AND INT'L CARD DEALS ALIVE"
Get a FREE WEB SITE and START PROMOTING NOW ---

http://onecard_express.wo.to/

Our Group is third in line to the Company and our one side is already pre
built to the tune of thousands ... We will be building straight down deep
AND wide to help all of our members earn money internationally --- giving
up tons in matching bonus potential --- why????

BECAUSE IT'S FAIR FOR EVERYBODY!!! FINALLY --- THE GLOBAL TEAM!!!

Get a site now and start promoting --- Prelaunch apps will be taken real,
real soon!

http://onecard_express.wo.to/

OUR GOAL IS TO HAVE 5,000 pre enrolled by July 1st --- we are ON TRACK!
How many do you want in YOUR DOWNLINE when we launch???

THANKS,

ADMIN AT THE GLOBAL TEAM

----------------------------------------------------------
If we do not receive a remove from you we will keep you posted occasionally
with the best the net has to offer. To be removed please email us at
[email-masked] or just reply to this email and in the subject line type
"REMOVE" and we will remove your email address from our databases at once.

Thank You!
-- Visit the official FVWM web page at . To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a message to [email-masked]. To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].